spikeyflip

Forum suggestion/idea: Test Board?

13 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hey hey ^_^

Just wondering if it's possible to add a Test board, see topic description hehe. Was trying to put a post on the polls and I want to see how it looks like on the preview but I don't see anything ^^;;

Thanks !!

Edited by spikeyflip

"One moment of patience may ward off great disaster. One moment of impatience may ruin a whole life."

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

I-129F NOA1 : Oct 3, 2008

Interview for AOS: approved on Dec 16, 2009

Greencard received: January 4, 2010

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

but the preview button is used for that purpose, may be something wrong with your browser settings?? i always see my previews

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Will sign my... nevermind :devil:

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

Timeline
but the preview button is used for that purpose, may be something wrong with your browser settings?? i always see my previews

Mmmm I don't see it on the preview post. I'm using firefox so not sure if that's the cause?? I will never use M$ explorer if that's the only way ^^;;

"One moment of patience may ward off great disaster. One moment of impatience may ruin a whole life."

Filed: Timeline

Mmmm I don't see it on the preview post. I'm using firefox so not sure if that's the cause?? I will never use M$ explorer if that's the only way ^^;;

Look at the very bottom of the page when you're composing a reply or post. Under the emoticons. There are 2 buttons, Add Reply and Preview Post. I'm using Firefox also.

Timeline
it doesn't work with the polls though.. you can't preview them before you post....

Ahh there you go =) hehe. My point ^_^

Just saying at least, the mods won't waste time deleting posts that have messed up polls or other things ^^ or maybe you can add a sticky to the poll board on how to make a poll post ^_^

Edited by spikeyflip