Pinay Wife

Florida Court Sets Atheist Holy Day

19 posts in this topic

Mga kapatid, ang nakasulat sa ibaba ay isang nakakatawang joke para sa mga walang pananampalataya.

Paala-ala: Tayo ay sumulat sa sariling wika dahil panigurado, sisingit na naman sa usapan natin ang mga maiitim ang budhi. Kung gusto nilang makisali sa usapan natin, pwes, maghirap muna sila sa pagsasalin-salin ng wika di ba? At kung makisali man sila, hindi natin sila papansinin. Dedma lang mga kapatid.

Enjoy mga sisterhood! :lol:

FLORIDA COURT SETS ATHEIST HOLY DAY

In Florida , an atheist created a case against the upcoming Easter & Passover holy days. He hired an attorney to bring a discrimination case against Christians, Jews & observances of their holy days. The argument was it was unfair that atheists had no such recognized day.

The case was brought before a judge. After listening to the passionate presentation by the lawyer, the judge banged his gavel declaring, 'Case dismissed.'

The lawyer immediately stood objecting to the ruling saying, 'Your honor, how can you possibly dismiss this case? The Christians have Christmas, Easter & others. The Jews have Passover, Yom Kippur & Hanukkah. Yet my client & all other atheists have no such holidays.'

The judge leaned forward in his chair saying, 'But you do. Counsel, your client is woefully ignorant.'

The lawyer said, 'Your Honor, we are unaware of any special observance or holiday for atheists.'

The judge said, 'The calendar says April 1st is 'April Fools Day.' Psalm 14:1 states 'The fool says in his heart, there is no God.' Thus, it is the opinion of this court, that if your client says there is no God, then he is a fool. Therefore, April 1st is his day. Court is adjourned.'

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Edited by Pinay Wife

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
Mga kapatid, ang nakasulat sa ibaba ay isang nakakatawang joke para sa mga walang pananampalataya.

Paala-ala: Tayo ay sumulat sa sariling wika dahil panigurado, sisingit na naman sa usapan natin ang mga maiitim ang budhi. Kung gusto nilang makisali sa usapan natin, pwes, maghirap muna sila sa pagsasalin-salin ng wika di ba? At kung makisali man sila, hindi natin sila papansinin. Dedma lang mga kapatid.

Enjoy mga sisterhood! :lol:

FLORIDA COURT SETS ATHEIST HOLY DAY

In Florida , an atheist created a case against the upcoming Easter & Passover holy days. He hired an attorney to bring a discrimination case against Christians, Jews & observances of their holy days. The argument was it was unfair that atheists had no such recognized day.

The case was brought before a judge. After listening to the passionate presentation by the lawyer, the judge banged his gavel declaring, 'Case dismissed.'

The lawyer immediately stood objecting to the ruling saying, 'Your honor, how can you possibly dismiss this case? The Christians have Christmas, Easter & others. The Jews have Passover, Yom Kippur & Hanukkah. Yet my client & all other atheists have no such holidays.'

The judge leaned forward in his chair saying, 'But you do. Counsel, your client is woefully ignorant.'

The lawyer said, 'Your Honor, we are unaware of any special observance or holiday for atheists.'

The judge said, 'The calendar says April 1st is 'April Fools Day.' Psalm 14:1 states 'The fool says in his heart, there is no God.' Thus, it is the opinion of this court, that if your client says there is no God, then he is a fool. Therefore, April 1st is his day. Court is adjourned.'

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hahaha..ang galing ni judge! :bonk:

LOVE IS PATIENT, LOVE IS KIND. IT DOES NOT ENVY, IT DOES NOT NOT BOAST, IT IS NOT PROUD. IT IS NOT RUDE, IT IS NOT SELF-SEEKING, IT IS NOT EASILY ANGERED, IT KEEPS NO RECORD OF WRONGS. LOVE DOES NOT DELIGHT IN EVIL BUT REJOICES WITH THE TRUTH. IT ALWAYS PROTECTS, ALWAYS TRUST, ALWAYS HOPES, ALWAYS PERSEVERSE. LOVE NEVER FAILS.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

sinasangayungan ko yan :star:

09/28/08-green card received

1-751

07/02/10-mailed it 2day

07/06/10-they received my application forms

07/13/10-received notice receipt(gc extended for one year)

07/28/10-received biometric appointment

09/23/10 GC approved!!!

9/26/20 Gota pproval notice

10/01/10 GC receivedd

event.png

I never knew how much love my heart could hold until my son called me "MOMMY."

:lol:

Bakit?

- Bullwinkle

Edited by Rocky_nBullwinkle

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Bakit?

- Bullwinkle

why not? :huh:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Bakit?

- Bullwinkle

Naniniguro lang.

-- Rocky :innocent:

Hokey Smoke!

Well the joke was funny I guess......but us Atheists don't need a special holiday as we just enjoy all of yours! :dance: Thanks!

Timeline

Bakit?

- Bullwinkle

Naniniguro lang.

is this supposed to see how good my translator is?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Bakit?

- Bullwinkle

Naniniguro lang.

Aba opo. Korek ka jan!

Edited by Rocky_nBullwinkle

Hokey Smoke!

Timeline

Bakit?

- Bullwinkle

Naniniguro lang.

Aba opo. Korek ka jan!

na und?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.