gethere

NOA2???????

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
What is the time frame in days to get your NOA2 or supposedly? We are at day 82 so should we be getting close to the end of this hell hole?

Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between February 23, 2009 and March 15, 2009*.

Taken from your timeline. I expect you have to wait a little while longer yet, but some people do get lucky and get approved early. Hang in there :thumbs:

Application Status

-----------

Package sent : 1st August 2008

I-129F received : 6th August 2008

NOA1 received : 14th August 2008

NOA2 received : 6th January 2009

NOA2 hard copy: 10th January 2009

NVC received: 8th January 2009

Case left NVC: 12th January 2009

Consulate recieved: 26th January 2009

Packet 3 recieved: 30th January 2009

Packet 3 sent back: 5th February 2009

Medical: 23rd February 2009

Packet 4 recieved: 5th March 2009

Interview: 27th March 2009

US entry: 6th April 2009

Marriage: 4th May 2009

AOS filed: 9th July 2009

Biometrics appointment: 15th August 2009

Case transferred to CSC: 25th September

AOS Approved: 3rd November 2009

2 Year Green card recieved: 9th November 2009

What is the time frame in days to get your NOA2 or supposedly? We are at day 82 so should we be getting close to the end of this hell hole?

Well if you consider 82 out of an average 142 days as close (57% of the way through)...

Take a look at the immigration timelines link at the top of the page, the stats there might be helpful

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

You still have a while to go, though it could happen. Don't have high expectations.

Ours took 141 days but was quicker than the final timeline. And yes, it changed a lot.

You know - they said if you keep clicking on the refresh button on the USCIS site, it will make your petition go faster....

:no:

hmmm, maybe not...

Hang in there :yes:

My Advice is usually based on "Worst Case Scenario" and what is written in the rules/laws/instructions. That is the way I roll... -Protect your Status - file before your I-94 expires.

WARNING: Phrases in this post may sound meaner than they were intended to be. Read the Adjudicator's Field Manual from USCIS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.