nunyab

MENA Spill the beans game

550 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
Nawal's twin made my husband want to start off with a set, instead of just one girl. (until I told him about midnight wakings with TWO) hee hee

hahahahahaha

changed mind at twin once but no wrong if a dozen for the next 10 years! one every 10 months! lol

nawal babies are so cute! heh

A 1000 MiLeS jOuRnEy BeGiNs WiTh 1 StEp.

coollogo_com_85561955.gif

thDSC04457.jpgthcutehabibiti.jpgthDSC04482.jpgthDSC04476.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/mejwez

i spent 15 months and 13 days without my wife.... enough said

http://www.4shared.com/file/87165041/271184eb/__-__.html

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Aww..thank you (F)

You and Lisa just got approved and are heading for the interview soon, isA!!! :dance:

Annie is the first person that I think to pick up the phone and call when something is wrong. She's dried enough of my tears to fill an ocean. She has a BEAUTIFUL heart :luv:

For bean spilling, hmm, one time when she was visiting me we went out to eat with some friends of mine and my friend knocked over a glass of diet coke and almost spilled the entire thing in Annie's very expensive hand bag - during which time I found out she has super fast reflexes :rofl:

Further bean spilling she (okay we) almost burnt my house down at 2am trying to get a hookah coal to burn :whistle:

Edited by Ash * Habibati

Filed: Timeline
You are very pretty and remind me of Drew Barrymore, whom I would love to look like.

Awww shucks :blush: Funny that you said Drew Barrymore, I've gotten that all of my life. From the time I was small people thought I looked like her in ET and since I've grown up I get it at least a few times a year. Some lady did it to me at KFC 2 weeks ago :lol: She goes :o you look like Drew Barrymore!

Ganja is a bird lover just like my hubby :luv:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Rajaa was looking for Moroccan herbal medicine (the black seeds) this summer, I totally forgot to bring it to her :( (SOWAY!!!)

P.S. Ash --- Ppl have told me I look like Drew Barrymore foreva too (not soo much with the scarf now..)

May 11 '09 - Case Approved 10 yr card in the mail

June - 10 yr card recieved

Feb. 19, 2010 - N-400 Application sent to Phoenix Lockbox

April 3, 2010 - Biometrics

May 17,2010 - Citizenship Test - Minneapolis, MN

July 16, 2010- Retest (writing portion)

October 13, 2010 - Oath Ceremony

Journey Complete!

s-age.png

s-age.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

You ALL are FABULOUS :blush:

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Nita :luv:

Edited by Nita&Assaad

596696z2ypf41694.gif

I - 130

3.26.08 - NOA2 - APPROVAL IN 493 DAYS!!

NVC

7.22.08 - CASE COMPLETED IN 90 DAYS - THANK GOD!!

Embassy

9.29.08-Interview - AP (2 weeks)

10.15.08 - AP over :) Embassy called hubby to go get his Visa - HAPPIEST DAY!!!

10.20.08 - Visa Issued

11.25.08 - POE (JFK then SFO)

11.26.08 - Visa Journey is Over!! TOOK 737 DAYS....Habibi is Home!! :) :)

USA

11.25.08 - POE

12.10.08 - Applied for SS Card

12.15.08 - Welcome Letter Received

12.17.08 - SS Card Received

12.26.08 - Green Card Received :)

Begin Naturalization process 2011 ~ Inshallah

mybanner493ead35e2041shfr8.th.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.