one...two...tree

The Long and Bloody Hypocrisy of U.S.-Israeli Acts of Terrorism

22 posts in this topic

I think Steve is in foreclosure! :devil:

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
What worldwide authority has the ability to slap the label "terrorist organization" on various groups? And what criteria do they use to determine who gets this infamous label and who doesn't? :unsure:

The U.S. State Department.

So the ENTIRE world has to abide by what the US State Department's definition of a terrorist organization is? No wonder the majority of the world hates us! lol

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
What worldwide authority has the ability to slap the label "terrorist organization" on various groups? And what criteria do they use to determine who gets this infamous label and who doesn't? :unsure:

So the ENTIRE world has to abide by what the US State Department's definition of a terrorist organization is? No wonder the majority of the world hates us! lol

Well they don't have to, but anyone who provides a listed group with material support or resources

is a criminal who can be fined or imprisoned or both.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Since the classic definition of “terrorism” is the use of violence against civilians to achieve a political goal, Israel would seem to be inviting an objective analysis that it has chosen its own terrorist path. But it is clearly counting on the U.S. news media to continue wearing the blinders that effectively limit condemnations about terrorism to people and groups that are regarded as Washington’s enemies.

My definition of terrorism is a violent act with little military significance in winning a war against a democratic or democratizing nation. That's just my way of seeing things but Hamas has no chance of a military victory with the IDF beyond luring them into a ground war to kill as many Israeli soldiers as possible.

If the Israelis can't stop all or most the rockets (and they probably cant') this will be a replay of the 2006 conflict in Lebanon with Hezbollah. The terrorists "win" by goading the Israelis into a fight and surviving to fight another day. As a bonus, the dead Palestinian civilians make the Israelis look like the bad guys to the rest of world.

There are other wars going on in the world with the U.S. involved in two of them but somehow Israel dominates the headlines when it does anything with its armed forces.

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Steven, stop supporting terrorists.

Where's that brilliant mind of yours when you need it most?

That's what you got here, when you post what the crowd don't like to hear.

A.J called me terrorist several times, although my job is to care about the safety of the citizens in the state i live in.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
Steven, stop supporting terrorists.

Where's that brilliant mind of yours when you need it most?

That's what you got here, when you post what the crowd don't like to hear.

A.J called me terrorist several times, although my job is to care about the safety of the citizens in the state i live in.

There's a lot of sarcasm going on.

Launching rockets to terrorize a civilian population is TERRORISM. Sending out suicide bombers is TERRORISM.

hmmm... I wonder what your definition is.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG