What's next

top this

5 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

There is a vietnamese chick, when she was 18 she was admitted to an american university, however she was not granted a student visa. She then got engaged to a USC, applied for a k1, that did not go through. She then married another UCS, applied for a CR1, that did not go through. Here's the unbelievable part, She meets another UCS, gets pregnant, has the kid, applies gets UC citizenship for the kid. Her plan is to have the kid go to America, and have the kid sponsor her in the future.

Can not verify that the story is true, but that's what i heard. The chick is in her mid-to-late 20's now. She is going to have to wait until the kid is at least 18 plus a couple more years for the kid to establish somekind for income history. This is her masterplan. I can only imagine the million other factors that will play into this story. She'll be in her 50's before she can even apply. Amazing what some people will do.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I wonder why she wasn't granted a student visa? Inability to pay for the college is my guess.

There are many people in Vietnam who labor under the delusion that the streets here are paved with gold. It is very difficult to convince them that they are not. I personally like to blame T.V. :D

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
I wonder why she wasn't granted a student visa? Inability to pay for the college is my guess.

There are many people in Vietnam who labor under the delusion that the streets here are paved with gold. It is very difficult to convince them that they are not. I personally like to blame T.V. :D

many third world countries see us as that when in fact we are not. My bank account says NO gold here LOL

1000718m.th.jpg

07/15/08[/font] Sent off I 129F

07/17/08 Arrived and picked up by CSC

07/25/08 NOA-1 FINALLY!!!!

07/31/08 CHECK WAS CASHED!

07/28/08 touched!!

12/08/08 NOA2 FINALLY!

12/13/08 NOA2 received in the mail

12/18/08 Called NVC at (603)334-0700 and talked to a nice lady named Rose. Our case was received on the13th and was sent out to sydney...WE WILL SEE!

12/13/08 NVC received letter and said they sent out to Sydney

12/18/08 received letter in the mail from NVC.

12/19/08 another letter from NVC stating it was shipped out

12/24/08 ARRIVED IN SYDNEY at 10:26 am and signed by tom

12/29/08 CONFIRMED it is at Sydney and Good ol Tom did sign for it LOL THANKS TOM!!

12/29/08 Sydney waiting for paper file from nvc and has it requested

12/31/08 Sydney confirmed through email that the paper file was received

01/05/09 His police checks are done and sent off!!

01/28/09 Kai went to his medicals forgot one of his passport pics and needs two more shots all was good!

2/18/09 medicals ready to be picked

2/20/09 packet 3 sent in

2/26/09 pkt 3 received today takes UP to 10 days

04/07/09 interview....APPROVED!!!!

04/20/09 He flew in ..flight was changed he was 3 hours late BUT HE IS HOME

port of entry took 2 mins!! LOL

04/25/09 WE ARE MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!

Patience is what it takes. LOTS of USC filipinos petition brothers and sister that take 20+ years and do so successfully.

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.