awaterlily

N-400 January 2009 Filers

403 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline

adding Lappa...(congrats! :star:)

...and still awaiting on our tax transcripts

NSC

UserName........ Sent...........NOA1.......Biometrics....Int letter rec.....Interview.....Oath.........Office

name.........--/--/--......--/--/--......--/--/--........--/--/--.........--/--/--..................xxx/----

TSC

UserName........ Sent...........NOA1.......Biometrics....Int letter rec.....Interview.....Oath.........Office

name.........--/--/--......--/--/--......--/--/--........--/--/--.........--/--/--..................xxx/----

VSC

Lappa.........01/02/09......--/--/--......--/--/--........--/--/--.........--/--/--..................VSC/Wash. DC

Edited by awaterlily

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Congrats Lappa :dancing:

adding Lappa...(congrats! :star:)

...and still awaiting on our tax transcripts

NSC

TSC

VSC

Lappa.........01/02/09......--/--/--......--/--/--........--/--/--.........--/--/--..................VSC/Wash. DC

I-130 Timeline:

Sept. 04, 2008 : I-130 Sent to Vermont SC - filed for spouse based on greencard

Oct. 24, 2008 : NOA 1 Received from VSC

April. 30, 2009 : Become US citizen, called USCIS to upgrade I-130 from F2A to IR-1 category

April. 30, 2009 : send a letter with copy of certificate of naturalization to upgrade the petition.

April. 30, 2009 : Status is upgraded to CR-1/IR-1 category and case is pending.

Sept 30, 2009 : NOA2 - approval notice sent Thanx to the God almighty

NVC Journey

Oct 4, 2009 : Case Number Assigned - Received this by speaking to a live operator.

Oct 16, 2009:AOS and IV Fee bills generated and rec'd Invoice id number via e-mail

Oct 20, 2009 :AOS and IV Fee bills status - Paid (online)

RFE I lost at least two weeks

Nov 15,2009 :AOS and DS-230 package sent to NVC

Dec 08,2009 :case completed at NVC (checked through AVR) Merci Jesus

I am praying for a Jan Interview

2009-xx-xx : Forward the case to Embassy in PAP Haiti

Jan 04 2010 : Medical

Jan 27 2010 : Visa Interview

2009-xx-xx : Visa Approved

2009-xx-xx : Visa in Hand

2009-xx-xx : POE

Indeed God blessed us with a Jan 27 Interview what a birthday present

What therefore God has joined together, let no man separate. Mark 10:9

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

If you're planning to file your N-400 in January, please remember that starting Jan. 22nd you have to send your application to Lockbox Centers unless you're affiliated with the military:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=169067

Timeline

thanks.

If you're planning to file your N-400 in January, please remember that starting Jan. 22nd you have to send your application to Lockbox Centers unless you're affiliated with the military:

Timeline

Where is all the Jan Fillers ? I am sending mine tomorrow Youppiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

thanks.

I-130 Timeline:

April. 30, 2009 : Become US citizen, called USCIS to upgrade I-130 from F2A to IR-1 category

April. 30, 2009 : send a letter with copy of certificate of naturalization to upgrade the petition.

NVC Journey

Oct 4, 2009 : Case Number Assigned - Received this by speaking to a live operator.

Oct 16, 2009:AOS and IV Fee bills generated and rec'd Invoice id number via e-mail

Timeline

adding myself...

NSC

TSC

VSC

awaterlily....01/12/09......--/--/--......--/--/--........--/--/--.........--/--/--..................VSC/xxx

Edited by awaterlily

January is a tough month for a lot of people financially following christmas. Maybe people are waiting to get a couple of paychecks before filing.

DCF - London

18 Jul 04 - Police Certificate Requested

19 Jul 04 - I-130 sent

22 Jul 04 - NOA I-130 logged with INS

29 Jul 04 - DS230 sent

29 Jul 04 - Had vaccinations

14 Aug 04 - Police Certificate Received

30 Sept 04 - I-130 approved

30 Nov 04 - Received I-864 from co sponsor

04 Dec 04 - Sent DS2001

13 Jan 05 - Interview date 04 Feb 05

04 Feb 05 - VISA APPROVED!!!

08 Feb 05 - Proud owner of IR-1 Visa

09 Jun 05 - Arrived in the USA

24 April 09 - US Citizen

26551rm8.th.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
January is a tough month for a lot of people financially following christmas. Maybe people are waiting to get a couple of paychecks before filing.

Maybe some people are waiting for the new Lockbox addresses to go in effect. I've heard that some of the applications are "lost" in the mail being sent back and forward between Service Centers and Lockbox Centers. I must say, I would wait until next week to mail my application directly to a Lockbox Center.

Timeline

awaterlily please add me Sent 01-12-09 to Vermont thanx

I-130 Timeline:

NVC Journey

Timeline

adding Marchlyne...

NSC

TSC

VSC

awaterlily....01/12/09......--/--/--......--/--/--........--/--/--.........--/--/--..................VSC/xxx

Marchlyne.....01/12/09......--/--/--......--/--/--........--/--/--.........--/--/--..................VSC/Newark

Timeline

possibly a combo of the after holiday money crunch, tax time approaching and the lockbox filing approaching.

Personally, we wanted to avoid waiting to send to the lockbox in fear that it may create delay in acceptance and processing. It seems immigration always has "unforeseen" snags or backlog when implementing new procedures.

No thanks.

Maybe some people are waiting for the new Lockbox addresses to go in effect. I've heard that some of the applications are "lost" in the mail being sent back and forward between Service Centers and Lockbox Centers. I must say, I would wait until next week to mail my application directly to a Lockbox Center.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hello,

I applied for the naturalization proccess on Monday January 5th, I was afraid it was not going to get processed because I applied the 90 days before the 5 years as resident, but due to the change of address they received it on the 7th. Today Jan 15th I saw that on my bank they cashed the check on 1/14/2009 :D let's hope everything goes smothly...good luck to you all.....

N-400 Process

=============

01/05/09 - Application mailed to TSC

01/06/09 - Re-routed from TSC to new Location in Lewisville, TX

01/07/09 - Delivered confirmation from USPS to Lewisville, TX (TSC)

01/14/09 - Check Cashed

Timeline

adding eltemp...

NSC

TSC

eltemp........01/05/09......--/--/--......--/--/--........--/--/--.........--/--/--..................TSC/Atlanta, GA

VSC

Marchlyne.....01/12/09......--/--/--......--/--/--........--/--/--.........--/--/--..................VSC/Newark

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.