Nothing1234

Happy Caturday 12/27

44 posts in this topic

morning nagi how are you?

Fair to partly cloudy....how 'bout yerself? :P

Really, not too good....been having to go back and forth to the ER with this dang kidney. :angry:

Nagi, I'd share my kidney with you but I only have the 1...it only works about 70% but I'd gladly split it with you if it would help :star: I sure hope you feel better soon.

We put the bid in on the house and they accepted!!! :dance::dance::dance:

Now we just wait for the bank, inspectors, surveyors, etc etc etc to get done so we can start moving in already!!!! I can't wait to have my own space again!

Jax, how ya doin girley?

Lovin' the baby pix!!! :luv::luv:

I'm anxious to hear what everyone thinks of the books....I hope they get there soooooooooooon!!!!

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Thanks, Jeanne and Brni.

Thanks, Amal!

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
dont get to used to the warm cold is now coming your way again, it was all time high yestereday in the 70s now 38. They say this line is about 600 miles long fr texas up into iowa

Yup. Tomorrow it will likely be below 0 again. :wacko:

Don't think Wyoming is missing any of the storm!!! Two weeks ago, our pipes under the house froze, then one burst.. shorting out our furnace-- it was -25 f that night!!! I'm tellin ya what-- makes me really wish I had that extra heater in bed with me at night! lol! Soon right kids! Stay warm and remember spring is just around the corner!!!! YAY! Talk to you soon-Amy

April 29, 2008-met Amin- the man of my dreams&love of my life! May 29,2008- flew to Jordan June 1, 2008-started the long CRAZY process of standing in line, waiting for stamps, and being sent from one office to another only to pay another fee and find another line! June 3,2008-The HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE! June 11, 2008- Returned home,started paperwork.June 30, 2008-Sent off I-130 pkt to Chicago.July 3, 2008-I-130 pkt received, fwd to CSC.August 4, 2008-NOA #1 August 11, 2008-Sent in I-129F pkt to CSC.August 18, 2008-NOA#2*APPROVED*September 4, 2008-NVC printed AOS instructions-(mailed Sept. 8) September 13, 2008-Rec'd AOS Bill in the mail.[/i] September 15, 2008-Used online payment option.-October 14, 2008-Sent off AOS packet with joint sponsor info.-rec'd@NVC Oct 15. October 30,2008-Got RFENovember 12, 2008-Priority to NVC,BIOGRAPH/Certs!Here we go![/b]November 19,2008RFE!#######!-overnite Nov 25-3 December, 2008-CASE COMPLETE NVC!INTERVIEW FEB 18TH-Approved!!!February 28,2009 HUBBY ARRIVED ON SATURDAY FEBRUARY 28TH, 2009---LIFE HAS JUST BEGUN!!!!ALHAMDULALLAH!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
dont get to used to the warm cold is now coming your way again, it was all time high yestereday in the 70s now 38. They say this line is about 600 miles long fr texas up into iowa

Don't think Wyoming is missing any of the storm!!! Two weeks ago, our pipes under the house froze, then one burst.. shorting out our furnace-- it was -25 f that night!!! I'm tellin ya what-- makes me really wish I had that extra heater in bed with me at night! lol! Soon right kids! Stay warm and remember spring is just around the corner!!!! YAY! Talk to you soon-Amy

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....get that heater here NOW!!! :D

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Timeline

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....get that heater here NOW!!! :D

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY! looks like we're waiting till At very soonest February--by then the sun will be out again :( guess I'll just have to turn the a/c on then and I can still complain if he's not here yet! lol :D

April 29, 2008-met Amin- the man of my dreams&love of my life! May 29,2008- flew to Jordan June 1, 2008-started the long CRAZY process of standing in line, waiting for stamps, and being sent from one office to another only to pay another fee and find another line! June 3,2008-The HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE! June 11, 2008- Returned home,started paperwork.June 30, 2008-Sent off I-130 pkt to Chicago.July 3, 2008-I-130 pkt received, fwd to CSC.August 4, 2008-NOA #1 August 11, 2008-Sent in I-129F pkt to CSC.August 18, 2008-NOA#2*APPROVED*September 4, 2008-NVC printed AOS instructions-(mailed Sept. 8) September 13, 2008-Rec'd AOS Bill in the mail.[/i] September 15, 2008-Used online payment option.-October 14, 2008-Sent off AOS packet with joint sponsor info.-rec'd@NVC Oct 15. October 30,2008-Got RFENovember 12, 2008-Priority to NVC,BIOGRAPH/Certs!Here we go![/b]November 19,2008RFE!#######!-overnite Nov 25-3 December, 2008-CASE COMPLETE NVC!INTERVIEW FEB 18TH-Approved!!!February 28,2009 HUBBY ARRIVED ON SATURDAY FEBRUARY 28TH, 2009---LIFE HAS JUST BEGUN!!!!ALHAMDULALLAH!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

:((F) (F)

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Morning Mena!!!! Thia is the kind of weather where everyone gets real sick. I'm already there. Gotta go pick up the script that the doctor sent out for me yesterday. Have a good day everyone!

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

holy cow! I'd be gettin' a motel room or SOMETHING!!! maybe even a large dog to lay beside me...or a herd of cats!!!((hey they're always very warm)) You take care of urself! You are always welcome to come on down to hot n humid texass and stay with me if u need to.

Interview-December 2005

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Timeline
holy cow! I'd be gettin' a motel room or SOMETHING!!! maybe even a large dog to lay beside me...or a herd of cats!!!((hey they're always very warm)) You take care of urself! You are always welcome to come on down to hot n humid texass and stay with me if u need to.

Fortunately we had my "other mom" who took us in that night, and the land lord got the furnace running again!!! The pipes are no longer freezing, but its still mighty cold out there! I'd LOVE to take a trip to hot and humid Texas! Course that might cause some waves in the Hoover Dam(or at least near there) My sister is in Phoenix, and so is miss Mel from MENA--my first contact! So maybe next time I take a trip, we'll circle back thru TX and see how msss Amal is doing!--Wish it could be soon, but I just started a new job girlie! LOVIN IT! Talk to ya later!-Amy

Fortunately we had my "other mom" who took us in that night, and the land lord got the furnace running again!!! The pipes are no longer freezing, but its still mighty cold out there! I'd LOVE to take a trip to hot and humid Texas! Course that might cause some waves in the Hoover Dam(or at least near there) My sister is in Phoenix, and so is miss Mel from MENA--my first contact! So maybe next time I take a trip, we'll circle back thru TX and see how msss Amal is doing!--Wish it could be soon, but I just started a new job girlie! LOVIN IT! Talk to ya later!-Amy

I'll just have to be patient then lol..*taps foot* *looks at watch*.... lol :)

Interview-December 2005

Timeline

I'll just have to be patient then lol..*taps foot* *looks at watch*.... lol :)

Funny- I get that same reaction from my sister in Phoenix-- she of all people should knwo what its like to travel with children! I have three, ages 7,5&3-and it's hard to plan trips around work and school AND life! I'll do my best! :yes:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Thanks Jeanne!!!!

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
morning nagi how are you?

Fair to partly cloudy....how 'bout yerself? :P

Really, not too good....been having to go back and forth to the ER with this dang kidney. :angry:

Nagi, I'd share my kidney with you but I only have the 1...it only works about 70% but I'd gladly split it with you if it would help :star: I sure hope you feel better soon.

We put the bid in on the house and they accepted!!! :dance::dance::dance:

Now we just wait for the bank, inspectors, surveyors, etc etc etc to get done so we can start moving in already!!!! I can't wait to have my own space again!

Jax, how ya doin girley?

Lovin' the baby pix!!! :luv::luv:

I'm anxious to hear what everyone thinks of the books....I hope they get there soooooooooooon!!!!

is this a MENA girl requirement? as i have one that never worked since birth until they went to take out my gall bladder and found it, guess its doing ok now tho, since i never had any problems since

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Mine was caused from stupid doctors having my mother take sulfur when she was preggers with me. I had problems for 2 years and she finally got a doc who checked EVERYTHING out and they found that 1 of my kidneys was working backwards (sending the toxins back into my body instead of sending them out). They cut me open from hip to hip and tried to patch it up but it only made it worse so they cut the tubes to it and left it in there un-working. I dunno why they left it but it is really funny to withold that information from a doc when I'm gonna have an ultrasound or soemthing coz they're like.. umm have you had any trouble urinating or have you had any pain in the lower back? They always get this horrified look on their faces lmaooo. They say "maam it seems you may have a problem with one of your kidneys" That's when I say "ohh yeah, I only have 1 functioning kidney and the other one doesn't work and is about the size of a 2 year old's".....I'm terrible, I know :bonk:

Interview-December 2005

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.