Dakine

Obama

45 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Dayum! I'm totally gay! for Obama now.

I'm glad you've finally decided to come out of the closet, Moxxy. I'm honoured you chose VJ to voice your inner thoughts and feelings!

Obama is a fine example of man. Simply put he's HAWT!

When was the last time you could have said that about a US President? :D

Not since Bill Clinton! I always (and still do) think that Bill has that certain Je ne sais quoi. :blush:

He may not have the hottest body, but it isn't always about that. He has a certain "way" about him which is incredibly sexy. :yes:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Timeline
I'm glad you've finally decided to come out of the closet, Moxxy. I'm honoured you chose VJ to voice your inner thoughts and feelings!

:blush: Thanks Mags, I wanted to come out in a place where I felt safe and not judged for who I am. So naturally I chose the VJ off-topic forum! :lol:

What's wrong with pasty??? And have you seen Bill lately? He lost all that weight! He looks fit and healthy. Go take a look, mox. Before you know it you'll be gay fro Bill too!

Sorry, but I just can't tap anything that's tapped Monika Lewinsky. I have my standards ya know!

Timeline

:blush: Thanks Mags, I wanted to come out in a place where I felt safe and not judged for who I am. So naturally I chose the VJ off-topic forum! :lol:

What a great choice you've made! :dance:

Now, get over to the Prop 8 thread and make some noize!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Obama is a fine example of man. Simply put he's HAWT!

When was the last time you could have said that about a US President? :D

Not since Bill Clinton! I always (and still do) think that Bill has that certain Je ne sais quoi. :blush:

He's got that 'dirty-pecker' sparkle in his eyes when he smiles. :jest:

bill never had a "dirty pecker" look, he had "cleaned by monica's tongue" look.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

I read somewhere else where they said these shirtless pics had caused controversy. I honestly can't figure out why since he looks great and he was at the beach!!! Hello!!! :rolleyes:

Diana

CR-1

02/05/07 - I-130 sent to NSC

05/03/07 - NOA2

05/10/07 - NVC receives petition, case # assigned

08/08/07 - Case Complete

09/27/07 - Interview, visa granted

10/02/07 - POE

11/16/07 - Received green card and Welcome to America letter in the mail

Removing Conditions

07/06/09 - I-751 sent to CSC

08/14/09 - Biometrics

09/27/09 - Approved

10/01/09 - Received 10 year green card

U.S. Citizenship

03/30/11 - N-400 sent via Priority Mail w/ delivery confirmation

05/12/11 - Biometrics

07/20/11 - Interview - passed

07/20/11 - Oath ceremony - same day as interview

Timeline
What a great choice you've made! :dance:

Now, get over to the Prop 8 thread and make some noize!

I'll head over there right now, deary! Oh I'm SO naughty, somebody spank me!

(sorry, I'm really new at this gay thing, I only know how to do stereotypes. I'll get better, I promise!)

:lol:

I (L) Mox!

I read somewhere else where they said these shirtless pics had caused controversy. I honestly can't figure out why since he looks great and he was at the beach!!! Hello!!! :rolleyes:

Diana

I agree!

We often had pics of Tony Blair at the beach when on vacation. It didn't cause controversy at all in the UK. Where does it say that Presidents or Prime Ministers can't go shirtless?

Filed: Timeline
We often had pics of Tony Blair at the beach when on vacation. It didn't cause controversy at all in the UK. Where does it say that Presidents or Prime Ministers can't go shirtless?

Putin does it all the time too, and Russians love it. He's pretty fit for his age, but Obama still kicks his asz.

0813putin475.jpg

Timeline

Putin does it all the time too, and Russians love it. He's pretty fit for his age, but Obama still kicks his asz.

0813putin475.jpg

He's obviously cold - but it IS Russia! :lol:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

he's in good shape.

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Timeline
The govenator

Yeah, seen that before. It looks like E.T. has taken up residence in his stomach. It's a shame really, cause Arnie used to have a fabulous physique.

But I guess he's busy doing other stuff nowadays. If he went back to Hollywood I've no doubt he'd get back into shape again.