honestlyspkng

how do we find out?

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

How do we find out if we have been lucky enough to have been transferred to CSC of if we are still

locked in with the people in Vermont who obviously don't care about families living apart.

I wonder how they would feel if the found they had a family member who was forced to live

without heat or hot water for extended periods of time without notice. Maybe they would not consider

that to be suffering. Maybe a person does not have to be smart to work inside.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

I think people who get transferred have posted that they got an email ???

maybe someone who has can stop by and tell us

wouldnt it be nice to go to cali?

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

How do we find out if we have been lucky enough to have been transferred to CSC of if we are still

locked in with the people in Vermont who obviously don't care about families living apart.

I wonder how they would feel if the found they had a family member who was forced to live

without heat or hot water for extended periods of time without notice. Maybe they would not consider

A case/petition being transferred will generate and I-797 NOA (Notice of Action) which would (of course) be mailed out to you and if you've registered a portfolio on the USCIS site you'd likely get an email from CRIS. :thumbs:

Our interview in Kiev is scheduled for January 12. You can see the timing of events in the signature below, and I NEVER received a CRIS email. Call the number and ask.

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

I think you will be notified by email, your case status will be changed in USCIS.GOV website. However, VJ history says that you get transfered only when you have stand alone I-130. So, you gonna have to be here unless they (USCIS) change their policy in new year. If you have followed our members postings, you will find transfers of even October filers by now (only with the stand alone I-130).

Interestingly, by filing in VSC we have done our first mess (which apperantly had no choice other than doing this), second mess was when we filed I-129f to expedite :dance: . So buddy, accept the fact that we are on "expedite" boat which barely moves...........

Take care

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Outstanding Brad,

I will be in Kiev inJanuary as well in january. I arrive onJanuary 9 and we are going to spend a week in Egypt.

I have given up all hope of anything speedy. But I suspected jus as you said. Just because I have not received an e-mail,

it does not mean nothing has happened, bu all I get on the 800 line is a recitation of the 797. The scripted fools there can do nothing more. I am surprised they can find their way to work in the morning. The absent CRIS e-mails are just another demonstration of the ineptitude and stupidity at VSC coupled with a good dose of ignorance. The rarely do what they say and seldom follow through with what they say they will do. In reality, VSC is probably a work at home great grandmother who sits at her kitchen table, stamping documents one at a time, and hand delivering them to the post office five miles away, on foot, all by herself, providing she can remember where she left her walker last.

I have absolutely no faith in anything they tell me. Until I have solid proof that they actually do something, I will feel that they are for the most part, classic government workers who do as little as possible, complain about the work load as much as they can, and have lost sight of truthfulness and good work ethics. I wait to hear back from my senator and congressman. but till then, I will not even waste my time with the call. Whatever they tell me may be true, maybe not.

I actually had one obviously young kid tell me he could not give me some information before I sent my I-130. His reason, he never filled one out and submitted it. I had to call back to get someone competent. I was almost in shock when he said that. I worry that my documents will be lost or misplaced while they lay around in Vermont for so long surrounded by this caliber of people. In my mind, not hearing anything does not necessarily mean they just haven't done anything for me yet.

Have a great time in Kiev and I wish you luck.

If you have time, check out the restaurant Mambo, and tell the waitress you want the table above the bar in front of the stage.

Took my wife there for her birthday last year. Food is great, music was fantastic, and don't forget the wine. Hope he same band is there, but the table is secluded and the atmosphere terrific.

Joe

and everyone, that was not a shot at great grandmothers

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.