Wis-Can

September 08 Filer-OMG We're Approved!!!

26 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Congratulation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Wow! Congrats!

Lifting Condition (I-751)

09/09/2011 - Sent the package to CSC

09/13/2011 - CSC received the package

09/15/2011 - CSC cashed check and NOA1 Received

09/26/2011 - Biometrics Appointment Notice Date (Sent)

10/13/2011 - Early Biometrics

10/19/2011 - Biometrics Appointment

10/26/2011 - GC expiration

11/25/2011 - Received RFE

11/28/2011 - Sent response to RFE

01/13/2012 - Ordered card production (Approved)

01/19/2012 - 10 yrs GC received

OMG! OMG!! I went into town to do the Christmas Grocery Shopping and trying to get ready for my Petie coming on the 23rd. After I put everything away I thought I would check and see how far down Igor's List we are, when I see 122 I thought I should check the USCIS website. I made a point to only check it once a week. I almost fell to the floor! We're Approved!! Of course I can't get a hold of him, he's out doing some Christmas celebrating with friends.................YEAH!!!!!

congratulations :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

You have been waiting for over a year for a NOA2? What happened?

No we've only been waiting since September of this year....107 days I think it was. We are so excited.

Wisconsin Hunter & A Canadian Beaver

event.png

Hello there...September filers here too and got approved on the 19th. Congratulations!!! Have a happy holidays!

WOW, congrats to you as well. They are really pushing the aprrovals before Christmas. I hope there are a bunch more coming the first of next week Especially for those who have been waiting a really long time. Take care, and Merry HoHo!

Hey everyone, thank you so much for all the congrats. It means alot. Congratulations to everyone recently approved and best of luck to all those waiting. Hopefully there will be alot more approvals next week. MERRY HOHO!

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congradulations

Radzney and Steven

first started talking online 2005

Flew to Davao May 2008

arrived May 17 2008 and we were engaged

Returned to USA June 1 2008

06/11/2008 sent in packet

06/16/2008 recieved NOA1

06/18/2008 bank shows check cleared

07/09/2008 touched

10/30/2008 approved Noa2

10/31/2008 touched

11/06/2008 hard copy of Noa2 arrived in mail

11/07/2008 case left NVC for Manila embassy

12/15/2008 passed medical yeppi

12/19/2008 set for interview

12/19/2008 approved at interview

12/30/2008 Visa Delievered

01/14/2009 Flight to USA

01/14/2009 POE SFO

02/13/2009 Purchased Marriage License

02/18/2009 Married

03/31/2009 Filed AOS, EAD,AP

04/09/2009 Check cashed for AOS

04/09/2009 NOA for AOS EAD and AP

04/27/2009 Biometrics

05/11/2009 Adjustment of Status Approval Notice

06/06/2009 Green Card Received

08/24/2009 First day at job

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

:star::dance::thumbs:

I so remember meeting you when I first came to VJ !

I am soooooo happy for you!

Many Many Many Congrats & Blessings ...

Pls keep us posted on the rest of your process & all the happy moments in between (F)

The Story of Prince & his Angel

Our Marriage in Ariana, Tunisia - May 1, 2008

Service Center: Vermont Service Center

U.S. Embassy: Tunis, Tunisia

The Journey through VSC:

I-130: June 09, 2008 to April 03, 2009

I-129F: August 5, 2008 to April 03, 2009

The Journey through NVC:

Received by NVC: April 04, 2009

Left NVC: April 13, 2009

The Journey through the Consulate:

April 24, 2009 - May 14, 2009

May 19, 2009 Interview Day @ 11:00 am - PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 20, 2009 Picked up VISA

June 26, 2009 Prince flies to America, arrives to JFK - exactly 18 months from the day we met!!

The Journey through AOS:

May 05, 2010 - mailed I-485

May 11, 2010 - text message stating application received

May 13, 2010 - NOA1 for AOS

May 17, 2010 - Biometrics letter rec'd

June 10, 2010 - Biometrics appt

August 03, 2010 - AOS @10:45 am - "conditional" approval pending corrected medical form by Civil Surgeon

Sept 8, 2010 - AOS Approved for 10 year Greencard!!!

OMG! OMG!! I went into town to do the Christmas Grocery Shopping and trying to get ready for my Petie coming on the 23rd. After I put everything away I thought I would check and see how far down Igor's List we are, when I see 122 I thought I should check the USCIS website. I made a point to only check it once a week. I almost fell to the floor! We're Approved!! Of course I can't get a hold of him, he's out doing some Christmas celebrating with friends.................YEAH!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! You were so lucky to have your application approved in that short span of time...... Unfortunately, me and my husband sent our application last September 11 and the Chicago Lockbox office did received it on the 13th on the same month but until now we still haven't heard anything from them yet even any receipts and our check was not even encashed yet, so that what makes our burden and worries so hard.......... we tried to asked for a help from our senator representative here in Fargo, North Dakota and well we did appreciate for his follow-up call to the Chicago and on the following day, the representative called my husband advised us to just resent our application because the Chicago lockbox said they didn't received anything whereas we have our delivery confirmation from the USPS that they indeed received our documents......

Now, what our concerns is that, what if by the time that we resend our application and they will somehow find our first application, they might just reject both of our application..... can anybody there who can advised us what to do? We really feel so hopeless here but still hoping that there will be some good news soon.........

Rhesa

Timeline

I guess it takes hiring a lawyer to get your petition process faster huh?

I guess it takes hiring a lawyer to get your petition process faster huh?

We didn't hire a lawyer. We have been going it alone. We just couldn't justify the costs. We are both sticklers for details, and read alot so we felt comfortable doing it ourselves.

:star::dance::thumbs:

I so remember meeting you when I first came to VJ !

I am soooooo happy for you!

Many Many Many Congrats & Blessings ...

Pls keep us posted on the rest of your process & all the happy moments in between (F)

THANK YOU. I remember you guys too! Take care and have a happy holiday.

event.png

Timeline

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! You were so lucky to have your application approved in that short span of time...... Unfortunately, me and my husband sent our application last September 11 and the Chicago Lockbox office did received it on the 13th on the same month but until now we still haven't heard anything from them yet even any receipts and our check was not even encashed yet, so that what makes our burden and worries so hard.......... we tried to asked for a help from our senator representative here in Fargo, North Dakota and well we did appreciate for his follow-up call to the Chicago and on the following day, the representative called my husband advised us to just resent our application because the Chicago lockbox said they didn't received anything whereas we have our delivery confirmation from the USPS that they indeed received our documents......

Now, what our concerns is that, what if by the time that we resend our application and they will somehow find our first application, they might just reject both of our application..... can anybody there who can advised us what to do? We really feel so hopeless here but still hoping that there will be some good news soon.........

Rhesa

There is probably a better forum for your question that will get you a lot better answers. But based on reading other threads, it seems in almost every case, people wait and wait and then end up refiling. I think it is no problem to refile. Worst case, they keep a little extra money for the application, but you can put a stop pay on the check you sent. They wont do anything on that application without money.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Our timeline:

9/3/08: Submitted I-129

9/5/08: CSC received

9/8/08: NOA1 date

11/12/08: Requested expedite (promised response by 11/17/08)

11/19/08: Received status info by calling USCIS - Additional info sent

12/4/08: Call from CSC & "Touch"

12/4/08 to 12/22/08: Too many calls & faxes to mention, NO RESPONSE!

12/22/08: NOA2 Approval!

12/30/08: NVC forwarded petition to Embassy in Tokyo

12/31/08: Letter from NVC stating they forwarded petition

1/4/09: Received Letter from NVC

1/7/09: Packet Issued from Tokyo Embassy

4/18/09: Tokyo still unable to grant interview, moved to Philippines.

6/22/09: Our daughter was born (more embassy paperwork)

6/30/09: Reqeusted transfer of case to Manila

8/26/09: Visited embassy in Manila AGAIN, personally requested transfer of case (no record in their system)

11/4/09: Case Transferred from Tokyo to Manila - no notice sent

12/5/09: Notification that Manila received the case.

12/30/09: Interview packet received from Manila

1/25/10: Medical check in Manila (took 4 days)

2/1/10: Interview - requested additional docs,

2/2/10: Additional docs submitted, Embassy kept passports - expect visa soon.

4/5/10: Received Visa FINALLY!

4/12/10: Entry to USA

8950.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.