jbmail

Anyone Get Kiev Interview in January?

10 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Hey guys,

My papers cannot be found at Embassy yet, so I am trying daily, but they told me no scheduling until after January 12th

I was trying to see what dates they are currently booking THIS week, as I am afraid of losing January and february may cause proiblems with travel, so if you made recent appt with Kiev, please tell me what dates you have

Thabks and Merry Xmas...Jb & Sveta

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Timeline

you know my papers left NVC on 12/12/2008 too to Ukraine but I haven't called yet to the embassy, I don't really expect them to be there so soon, and even if they are there it might not be in their system yet.

Plus I don't think you can make an appt untill your foreign fiance receives Packet 3.

Let me know if you get hold of them and get the info on your file cause then I will check on my petition too if it got there!

and I will let you know if I hear anything about mine!

7-22-2008 Sent I129F to CSC

7-31-2008 NOA1

12-8-2008 checked case status online.. APPROVED!!!

12-12-2008 received hard copy NOA2 !!!!!

12-17-2008 received NVC Case # !!!!!

1-5-2009 received Packet 3!!!!!

1-22-2009 Interview Date!!!!! Please pray for us!

2-5-2009 US here we come :)

4-19-2009 Wedding Day!!!

AOS

6-4-2009 AOS Filed!!!

6-25-2009 Fingerprints appt!!!

7-9-2009 email: "EAD card production ordered"

7-14-2009 email: "EAD card production ordered"

7-15-2009 email: "Approval Notice Sent"

7-17-2009 EAD Card received

9-15-2009 AOS Interview

7y3zfuchf.png

Timeline
you know my papers left NVC on 12/12/2008 too to Ukraine but I haven't called yet to the embassy, I don't really expect them to be there so soon, and even if they are there it might not be in their system yet.

Plus I don't think you can make an appt untill your foreign fiance receives Packet 3.

Let me know if you get hold of them and get the info on your file cause then I will check on my petition too if it got there!

and I will let you know if I hear anything about mine!

We got approved December 4th, NVC arrived December 9th and left for Kiev Dec 12th, but as of Dec 17th, not in Embassy system yet

You CAN make appt as soon as you receive your KEV number from NVC and if you don't want to wait for paper from them, you can call and they will give you your number, then you can call & get your PIN number that you must pay $12.00 for with credit card, for the luxury of being able to speak to Kiev on the phone

As far as Packet 3 or 4 goes, nobody waits for this as most people are in hurry and many will NEVER receive this. I downloaded ours from Embassy website and had filled out over a month ago while were were waiting, then as soon as I got NOA2, I made copy, enclosed it with a BACKUP copy of my ENTIRE 129f package and sent it to her. So we have pin number and ALL documents ready for Embassy, then as SOON as Kiev logs into into system, you can make appt

I will keep you updated. Friends told me it was in the system 5 days after arriving in Kiev and the longest I heard was 12 days, so depends on weekends, Holiday and backlog, but I have the AVERAGE is 7 working days after arriving

be well,

J

Hey guys!

Kiev embassy is being weird with the appointments lately! My chronology, to give you an idea:

Dec 19th - NVC left

Dec 1st - Called USEM on , the file was there, but they offered me the range of dates from Dec 8th (a week(!) ) till Dec 16th. We were not prepared for that, so I asked for a later date, preferrably in early January, and was asked to call in 2 weeks.

Dec 3d - Packet 3 in mail. I live about 7 miles away from Kiev.

Dec 9th - One of VJ users, Brad&Vika posts here, that they made an appointment for January 12th. So I called them again, and got the appointment for January 12 as well.

Now, as for waiting for Packet three to schedule - how should I put it... Don't do it! ;) It even says on the embassy web-site, smth like "even though we send out info packets to all the applicants, the postal service in Ukraine is slow and unreliable, blah-blah-blah". The point is, there is nothing in the packet that you can't get off the web-site.

So keep calling them. Cuz I also emailed them on November 22nd or smth asking if they have my file yet. And while my friend got a reply from them on Dec 1st about the same thing, I never received anything. So I just called.

Good luck!

AOS Timeline

04/16/2009 - Marriage

04/10/2010 - Sent the paperwork

04/13/2010 - USCIS received the package

04/19/2010 - SMS and emails about NOA's

04/22/2010 - NOA's (I485 and I765) arrived in mail

05/13/2010 - Biometrics letter arrived in mail

06/04/2010 - Biometrics

06/07/2010 - AOS and EAD touches

06/08/2010 - AOS and EAD touches

06/18/2010 - EAD Card production ordered

06/21/2010 - Received inteview appointment letter in the mail

07/01/2010 - EAD arrived in mail

07/26/2010 - Interview

08/01/2010 - Green Card arrived in mail

Lifting Conditions Timeline

07/16/2012 - NOA1

08/11/2012 - Biometrics

02/23/2013 - RFE

03/01/2013 - RFE Response sent

03/11/2013 - Text message and email notification that Card Production has been ordered

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
We got approved December 4th, NVC arrived December 9th and left for Kiev Dec 12th, but as of Dec 17th, not in Embassy system yet

Take about 3 weeks

You CAN make appt as soon as you receive your KEV number from NVC and if you don't want to wait for paper from them, you can call and they will give you your number, then you can call & get your PIN number that you must pay $12.00 for with credit card, for the luxury of being able to speak to Kiev call center in Poland on the phone

Not my understanding... you cannot get an appointment until the file physically arrives in Kiev

Edited by payxibka

YMMV

Take about 3 weeks

You CAN make appt as soon as you receive your KEV number from NVC and if you don't want to wait for paper from them, you can call and they will give you your number, then you can call & get your PIN number that you must pay $12.00 for with credit card, for the luxury of being able to speak to Kiev call center in Poland on the phone

Not my understanding... you cannot get an appointment until the file physically arrives in Kiev

So it IS Poland.... I thought I read about it somewhere.... Plus, they all speak a little, mmm... unlike the regular Ukrainians. Oh well! :star:

AOS Timeline

04/16/2009 - Marriage

04/10/2010 - Sent the paperwork

04/13/2010 - USCIS received the package

04/19/2010 - SMS and emails about NOA's

04/22/2010 - NOA's (I485 and I765) arrived in mail

05/13/2010 - Biometrics letter arrived in mail

06/04/2010 - Biometrics

06/07/2010 - AOS and EAD touches

06/08/2010 - AOS and EAD touches

06/18/2010 - EAD Card production ordered

06/21/2010 - Received inteview appointment letter in the mail

07/01/2010 - EAD arrived in mail

07/26/2010 - Interview

08/01/2010 - Green Card arrived in mail

Lifting Conditions Timeline

07/16/2012 - NOA1

08/11/2012 - Biometrics

02/23/2013 - RFE

03/01/2013 - RFE Response sent

03/11/2013 - Text message and email notification that Card Production has been ordered

Vika did eventually receive her packet, but I downloaded the entire thing from the embassy website and sent it already.

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Timeline
Vika did eventually receive her packet, but I downloaded the entire thing from the embassy website and sent it already.

Ok, so if I am understanding you folks correctly, one says about 3 weeks, one says it was in system 12 days later and i have personal massage telling me 9-10 days, so now I have NO way of actually KNOWING that the paperwork was there on the date in question and if i am assuming right, there is at LEAST a backlog of 8 (eight working days ) to get these in the system

I cannot imagine HOW it takes eight days to enter this info, when the total amount of Visa's sent to Kiev that week was less 25, but then again, who would have ever though we would wait 4-5 months for Vermont. The GOOD part is any day now i should be able to get appt. They did tell me this today, that the CALL CENTER will NOT close for any US Xmas holidays, except close at 4:30 31st December and remain closed until the 8th. No appointments before the 12th, and currently (as of today), the earliest you can get in is January 17th, so that is GOOD news

Merry Xmas to all......John & Sveta

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.