Costel's star

Is VSC working on the August Filers

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

Hi! I have been reading VJ for awhile now but have just now registered so I am new. I have read in one of the post on here that the Vermont Service Center is on the August Filers now and that some have already received their NOA 2. Does anyone know if this is for real. I am trying not to get to excited just yet but it is hard. I pray that it is true. Sorry I have not had time to put our timeline on here. USCIS received our K-1 visa on August 14 and it was touched once on August 19.

Thank you in advance for your answers. Lana and Costel

Hi! I have been reading VJ for awhile now but have just now registered so I am new. I have read in one of the post on here that the Vermont Service Center is on the August Filers now and that some have already received their NOA 2. Does anyone know if this is for real. I am trying not to get to excited just yet but it is hard. I pray that it is true. Sorry I have not had time to put our timeline on here. USCIS received our K-1 visa on August 14 and it was touched once on August 19.

Yes :thumbs: it is true that both CSC and VSC have been approving August filers since this past week. You are welcome to wait and catch up on the latest August approvals in the August 2008 filers thread by clicking on this link: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=143044

Good luck!

Wishing a speedy NOA2 for us all,

MARM

Visa Journey completed, but we are still here to provide support! :)

You might like looking at Igor's list for VSC. It updates during the day and shows the latest approvals with their filing dates. It is dependent on people updating their personal timeline so there's quirky things, but it's fun to see who shows up as approved and when they filed.

http://cse.ssl.berkeley.edu/igor/vjdata/vsc.aspx

Also if look at the menu bar above, there is a link called Immigration Timelines. Click on that and look over on the right and it will say what date each service center is processing according to VJ timeline input. Not 100% perfect, but a good gage of the averages.

England.gifENGLAND ---

K-1 Timeline 4 months, 19 days 03-10-08 VSC to 7-29-08 Interview London

10-05-08 Married

AOS Timeline 5 months, 14 days 10-9-08 to 3-23-09 No interview

Removing Conditions Timeline 5 months, 20 days12-27-10 to 06-10-11 No interview

Citizenship Timeline 3 months, 26 days 12-31-11 Dallas to 4-26-12 Interview Houston

05-16-12 Oath ceremony

The journey from Fiancé to US citizenship:

4 years, 2 months, 6 days

243 pages of forms/documents submitted

No RFEs

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Yes, you should be getting VERY close. Mine was dated August 8th and I was approved Dec 4th and got my letter Dec 10th. I never got ANY touches the entire time and the website still says PENDING. I never got any emails from them either. My friends was dated August 12th and he JUST got his this week, so depending HOW many people filed on the 14th, and where they are at, you SHOULD have a nice Xmas present soon???

Don't forget though, that there are still people waiting since June and July, for whatever delayed reasons, so anything can happen and it could be YOURS that gets held up for another month. I was worried about this the whole 135 days it took to get ours, so maybe say a little prayer tonight...Merry Christmas!!!

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I sincerely hope for the rest of you that Vermont has their act together now. It took them 6 and a half months to approve mine. Good luck!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

You all are so nice. Thank you so much for the kind words and invite. Costel and I hope and pray that we all have the best Christmas present this year. Good luck to everybody and thank you again for the responds. Costel and Lana

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.