~♥Fariha~♥~Zain♥~

Spreadsheet need more people to go on the list.

23 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hello! I am new here, but was selected to help with this spreadsheet: http://public.sheet.zoho.com/public/samir....ourney-timeline. Just noticed something incredible. It appears the way Mahitab and Lisa have arranged the spreadsheet is the form the approvals are coming in. That puts the following 5 couples next in line for approvals:

1. Lisa & Yazied

2. Chris & Kirsten

3. Narina77

4. WHSoulmates

5. Sara & Bilal

It of course puts Kesar & Pista overdue.

What do you all think? If you are on the list but never notified them of your approval or updates then please contact us at this thread. Thank you.

Fariha

---------------------------------------------

"Our 1,000 Mile Visa Journey Thus Far"

I-130

Sent: 07/29/08

Recieved: 07/30/08

NOA1: 08/01/08

Touched: 08/07/08

Approved: 01/12/09

I-129

Sent: 08/07/08

Recieved 08/08/08

NOA1: 08/14/08

Touched: 08/19/08

Approved: 01/12/08

"A (visa) journey of 1,000 miles begins with a single step". - Lao-tzu

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

:dancing:

why do i love spreadsheets? Does that make me a dork? lol

it seems like vsc is the center that IS actually workng in chronological order....maybe i will start hating csc for approving so fast/out of order vs vsc for not keeping up with them lol

Lisa

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I'm a k3 filer through vsc as well, but not on the spreadsheet?? Not sure if only certain people are on it or not, but just thought I'd check. Thanks

-------------------------

[url="http://daisypath.com"][img]http://daisypath.com/pic/090507/S3qn.jpg[/img][img]http://da.daisypath.com/ekPQm4/.png[/img][/url]

[color="#9932CC"]"Until the angels close my eyes, I can't imagine seeing life without you."[/color]

[size=2][color="#FFC0CB"]~Michelle~[/color][/size]

Timeline
I'm a k3 filer through vsc as well, but not on the spreadsheet?? Not sure if only certain people are on it or not, but just thought I'd check. Thanks

You just need to ask :D

Fariha, I still cannot get in..it just booted me out of explorer when i tried...can you please add them?

Thanks!

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Inshallah we'll keep getting tons of approvals this week. You never know, Lisa's approval and my approval might come before Friday????

(heh heh...maybe I shouldn't get my hopes up too much!)

Timeline

Who knows, eh?

I'm really thinking that we will see our approvals before december ends...

Thanks!

Timeline
Who knows, eh?

I'm really thinking that we will see our approvals before december ends...

Yes, I am thinking so let's be optimistic. LOL I will add that couple.

Fariha

I-130

I-129

Recieved 08/08/08

Timeline

Help! We need to transfer the data to a new site. That site is not working. Please help.

Fariha

Help! We need to transfer the data to a new site. That site is not working. Please help.

Fariha

Please do not be mad at me guys I think I messed up and ruined your spreadsheet! :blush:

I-130

I-129

Recieved 08/08/08

Timeline
Oh my.. i was very surprised to see my name on the next to be approved list. How did you work that out? i was expecting a very long wait

and how do you see the spreadsheet??

Well, for some odd reason Lisa and Mahitab are gifted! LOL I guess they have like a 6th sense or something. At any rate, the way they have arranged it is the way the approvals have been spitting out of the VSC system. I think VSC is following a systematic order so that nobody gets approved before their due time in order to be fair to everyone. We should not gripe, but when CSC approvals for people in under 30 days from their NOA1 we tend to get angry. Therefore, according to the Dust Collector's sheet you would be after Lisa to be in the que to be approved. However, give or take a few days or weeks and the fact you could still get an RFE. Here lately an RFE is a good sign though for an NOA2 in the works so be happy and smile awhile it wont be but maybe another 2 months before you hear something. Keep us posted! Oh, the sheet site is under construction we will get back to you when it is updated! :dance:

Fariha

Edited by ~♥Fariha~♥~Zain♥~

I-130

I-129

Recieved 08/08/08

Filed: Timeline

Woah. Hold up...wait a minute...what do you think you are doing? What happened to the sheet Fariha? I am absent for a few days and you take over the scene? :wacko: J/K

Well, I think we need to get a new server for our sheet. What you think? Hey we should list the top 10 approvals coming up on here monthly and after they get approved drop them off and move someone else up the list. It sounds like a way to overcome a little of our waiting stress.

Great idea Fariha. Another asset to our Dusty group! You all are the best. 'Lil family we got going on over here in the Dust Crew! :thumbs:

Mahitab

Hello! I am new here, but was selected to help with this spreadsheet: http://public.sheet.zoho.com/public/samir....ourney-timeline. Just noticed something incredible. It appears the way Mahitab and Lisa have arranged the spreadsheet is the form the approvals are coming in. That puts the following 5 couples next in line for approvals:

1. Lisa & Yazied

2. Chris & Kirsten

3. Narina77

4. WHSoulmates

5. Sara & Bilal

It of course puts Kesar & Pista overdue.

What do you all think? If you are on the list but never notified them of your approval or updates then please contact us at this thread. Thank you.

Fariha

Edited by ~Dream Love~

Filed: Timeline

:crying: All ,me and Lisa's hardwork is down the drain. All your fault Fariha!

J/K

Well, cheer up we will fix it! I hope!

Mahitab

Fariha

Fariha

Please do not be mad at me guys I think I messed up and ruined your spreadsheet! :blush:

Timeline
Oh my.. i was very surprised to see my name on the next to be approved list. How did you work that out? i was expecting a very long wait

and how do you see the spreadsheet??

Well, for some odd reason Lisa and Mahitab are gifted! LOL I guess they have like a 6th sense or something. At any rate, the way they have arranged it is the way the approvals have been spitting out of the VSC system. I think VSC is following a systematic order so that nobody gets approved before their due time in order to be fair to everyone. We should not gripe, but when CSC approvals for people in under 30 days from their NOA1 we tend to get angry. Therefore, according to the Dust Collector's sheet you would be after Lisa to be in the que to be approved. However, give or take a few days or weeks and the fact you could still get an RFE. Here lately an RFE is a good sign though for an NOA2 in the works so be happy and smile awhile it wont be but maybe another 2 months before you hear something. Keep us posted! Oh, the sheet site is under construction we will get back to you when it is updated! :dance:

Fariha

The "magic" is that I sorted it based on the 130 filed date lol :D

I can filnally get in so I'll update the two that you said didnt save

Lisa

Thanks!

Timeline
:crying: All ,me and Lisa's hardwork is down the drain. All your fault Fariha!

J/K

Well, cheer up we will fix it! I hope!

Mahitab

Fariha

Fariha

on it now :)

when i first logged in I remeber doign all of these adjustments and then saving...going back in and nothing had saved. I had to do everything twice. Dont feel bad fariha. :)

Thanks!

Timeline

Where is the sheet?

Zain

Edited by ♥ Zain ♥ Fariha ♥

"We're pregnant!"

......... , . - . - , _ , .........

......... ) ` - . .> ' `( .......

........ / . . . .`\ . . \ ........

........ |. . . . . |. . .| ........

......... \ . . . ./ . ./ ..........

........... `=(\ /.=` ..........

............. `-;`.-' .............

............... `)| ... , .........

................ || _.-'| .........

............. ,_|| \_,/ ..........

....... , ..... \|| .' .............

....... |\ |\ ,. ||/ ..............

.... ,..\` | /|.,|Y\, ............

..... '-...'-._..\||/ .............

......... >_.-`Y| ...............

.............. ,_|| ................

................ \|| ...............

................. || ...............

................. || ...............

................. ||...............

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.