jinxlovesjeeves

anyone been "touched" lately? I know I haven't lol

23 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
Jinx...

I'm so sorry to hear that you're rethinking your relationship. (F)

I really hope that your daughter's feelings aren't just those of teenage selfishness... I would be soo sorry to hear that in a few months she told you she regretted giving you a hard time.

We have a 13 year old daughter and, I'll tell ya, she is becoming pretty self absorbed right now.

I really hope everything works out to your happiness! (hugs)

Shan 'n Nick

Yes, she is 14 and definately into herself! She threatened to go live with her dad if Jeeves comes over to marry me. I have known Jeeves for 10 years online. He came over in June for 10 days and wow I never,ever expected to fall in love with him. It was Nowhere in my plans. I have one son who is 21. Drummer in a christian rock band. Loves, loves loves Jeeves. My 13 yr old daughter too, loves him. My 24 yr old liked him ok until I told her that I was going to marry him and then, oh boy, he was the enemy! I just can't bring him over her, asking him to move his entire life and come here to hostility. I know things are never perfect, but I care too much for him to have to endure that. However long it may last. Maybe in the future, when my girls don't need quite so much attention, who knows... The only thing Jeeves asked me was " Will you have enough time for me?" and honestly.. I am not sure... I am a single mom working to jobs ( RN at two hospitals) just to make ends meet.... It is crazy but I am glad I have my VJ friends because no one else seems to know how difficult this all is! So thanks! Accepting all advice!

JINX

Steff

Timeline
Have hope guys! I checked my email today and we have been approved! We sent out petition Aug. 13 and our NOA1 was dated Dec. 15. We had zero touches before our approval.

Don't give up yet!

Wow, congrats guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great news! :thumbs:

JINX

Steff

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Croatia
Timeline

We had zero touches before our approval, too.

I-129F Sent: Aug 20th 2008

Interview Date: April 8th 2009, 10:30 - APPROVED!

K-1 Visa Received: April 9th 2009

POE: Aug 8th 2009, Minneapolis

Wedding: Aug 28th 2009

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Our I-129f was approved in 107 days from our NOA1 date.

Our I-129f was approved in 114 days from our filing date.

Our case spent 52 days being chewed by NVC.

Our interview took 224 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS, AP, EAD filed: Oct 15th 2009

Biometrics: Nov 24th 2009

AP received: Dec 14th 2009

EAD received: Dec 17th 2009

Green Card received: Dec 18th 2009

http://www.badgerella.com/forum

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

WooooooooooooooooooooooooW thats awesome so many Aug filers got NOA2 i hope we will be next

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
I don't care. Our case is overdue anyways... :-(

I know. It is awful... With all the stress, it looks like I may not even be getting married at all anymore! I wonder how many couples give up? People have no Idea what we go through to be with the ones we love.

Well sometime we give up cause that visa process drives us insane . and we don't know what will happen from one day to the next .

but i think this is long distance relationship and we have to be patient and challenge everything till we will be with our loved once

you are right. I guess the system either makes or breaks us... I feel like it could be a lot faster though. (Although I have never worked in immigration lol. I work in a hospital) I am sorry that my situation didn't work out, the guy I was going to marry is very awesome!

anyone else probably not getting married? One reason is my 14 year old daughter

just couldn't accept t

he fact that she would have to share me. It has been a very tough decision. Any advice?

didnt ur fiance know about ur daughter when u became engaged?

I have known my fiance for 10 years through email and He has really watched my daughters grow up. It is just that my daughter who is 14 thinks that I am just here for her and doesn't want to share me. And my ex husband (who I divorced 5 yrs ago) still wants me back and puts stuff in her head. That doesn't help. So I just can't expect for Jeeves to give up everything he owns to come over here to a "less that friendly" environment. I know that my daughter will someday see that she is being selfish. I just had to stop progress when she said" if he comes over to marry you, then I am going to live with my dad". I know... it's crazy.

wow, well u know ur daughter better than anyone but sounds like she is in control

sara

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I got touched on the 12th and again on the 15th :wow:

AoS...EaD...AP Journey

09.28.09 - AoS Packet Sent

09.29.09 - Packet Received

10.05.09 - Noa1 x's 3

10.06.09 - Check Cashed

10.09.09 - 3 Noa Hard Copies Arrive

10.14.09 - Biometrics Letter Arrives

10.21.09 - Case Transferred to CSC

10.26.09 - Transfer Letter Arrives

10.27..09 - Touched & Added to Uscis Site

10.28.09 - Walk-In Biometrics Done & Touched

10.29.09 - Touched

10.30.09 - Scheduled Biometrics Appointment

11.02 & 11.03.09 - I485 touched

11.12.09 - EaD & AP Approved

11.16.09 - AP Letter Arrives in Mail

11.21.09 - EaD Card Arrives in Mail

12.09.09 - AOS APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12.09.08 - 12.09.09 - Exactly 1 year from K1 first Noa to Aos Approval

Next Step....

Lifting Conditions 9.07.11

x.xThe universe may not always play fair, but at least it's got a hell of a sense of humor x.x

Timeline

JINX,

I commend you for putting your children first! Some ppl dont. I have watched my sibling put men and relationships before her children, just to further her own happiness and not taking into account her children. it has really taken a toll on my niece and it makes me mad! Children need their parents, if only one parent, they need their mom...especially at age 14! they need your undivided love. seeing what my niece and nephew have gone through, its great to see a parent who loves their children more then themselves!

:star:

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jere. 29:11

Timeline
JINX,

I commend you for putting your children first! Some ppl dont. I have watched my sibling put men and relationships before her children, just to further her own happiness and not taking into account her children. it has really taken a toll on my niece and it makes me mad! Children need their parents, if only one parent, they need their mom...especially at age 14! they need your undivided love. seeing what my niece and nephew have gone through, its great to see a parent who loves their children more then themselves!

:star:

PB&JAM

Thanks for the kind words. I guess if it's meant to be it will be. :)

Steff

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.