SankuNiku

Nov/Dec Approved K-3 filers- Please post updates here!

66 posts in this topic

Filed: P-2 Visa Country: Switzerland
Timeline

I am so happy for you. I was wondering about your package 3.. Good luck with the interview!

Hi Everyone,

Well we waited 20 days and after that call that my husband made to US Embassy, they called and let me collect my package 3 today, and I filled every thing out and handed it back to then all in least than 1 hour. I was out of there before 9am!!! Now I am just waiting on package 4 and interview date. We are almost there :dancing::dance::yes:

"The truth is, you never know how strong your relationship is until it's tested. All too often, the stress of a crisis can pull a couple apart. But when you do make it through in one piece, you might just find yourselves tighter than ever."

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so happy for you. I was wondering about your package 3.. Good luck with the interview!

Hi Everyone,

Well we waited 20 days and after that call that my husband made to US Embassy, they called and let me collect my package 3 today, and I filled every thing out and handed it back to then all in least than 1 hour. I was out of there before 9am!!! Now I am just waiting on package 4 and interview date. We are almost there :dancing::dance::yes:

Hi Sardes,

Did you get your interview date yet? I will give them one week before I call to ask when my interview date will be. I am so excited about my new life and being able to finally live with my husband. Keep me updated on what is happoning with your paper work :dance::dance::dance::dance: .

Timeline

Hi Mrs Rhoades,

UPS delivered my package 3 yesterday. I've checked all the documenst many times..i hope everything is in order! If so the embass inform me about the interview date.. I don't know how long this process takes though.. when do they inform us about the interview date? My husband will accompany me during the interview and he'll buy his flight ticket once they set the interview..

Keep in touch..

"The truth is, you never know how strong your relationship is until it's tested. All too often, the stress of a crisis can pull a couple apart. But when you do make it through in one piece, you might just find yourselves tighter than ever."

Hi Mrs Rhoades,

UPS delivered my package 3 yesterday. I've checked all the documenst many times..i hope everything is in order! If so the embass inform me about the interview date.. I don't know how long this process takes though.. when do they inform us about the interview date? My husband will accompany me during the interview and he'll buy his flight ticket once they set the interview..

Keep in touch..

HI,

There is a number that you can call in the States to find out when is your interview date. I have heard others on Visa Journey say that they called and got their interview date from the US State department Visa office. Their number is 1-202-663-1225, between 8:30am-5pm US Time. I called when I wanted to find out if they have sent out my package 3 and a opperator said Yes they had sent our package 3. I asked if she could tell me when my interview date was and she said as soon as the Embassy enter it into their system she could tell me. So wait a few days and try calling this Number. My husband will accompany me to the interview as well. So he needs to know the date as soon as possable because he is fly in from Iraq. That will be the happiest day of my life!!!!! Hope this help you :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance: and a special star for us for getting this far :star::star: one for you and one for me :thumbs:

Timeline

Great! Thank you so much! btw I am sending my email addres to you now.. check your messages :)

Hi Mrs Rhoades,

Keep in touch..

HI,

There is a number that you can call in the States to find out when is your interview date. I have heard others on Visa Journey say that they called and got their interview date from the US State department Visa office. Their number is 1-202-663-1225, between 8:30am-5pm US Time. I called when I wanted to find out if they have sent out my package 3 and a opperator said Yes they had sent our package 3. I asked if she could tell me when my interview date was and she said as soon as the Embassy enter it into their system she could tell me. So wait a few days and try calling this Number. My husband will accompany me to the interview as well. So he needs to know the date as soon as possable because he is fly in from Iraq. That will be the happiest day of my life!!!!! Hope this help you :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance: and a special star for us for getting this far :star::star: one for you and one for me :thumbs:

Great! Thank you so much! btw I am sending my email addres to you now.. check your messages :)

Hi Mrs Rhoades,

Keep in touch..

HI,

Sardes,

Could you resent your email address I sent you a email and it kept coming back to me. Also on friday I will call the US State Department, to see if they could give me my interview date. PlEASE LORD!!!! You should try on friday as well!

How are the rest of the Dec approvials going, did you all get your interview date yet???? And do you have all your infomation ready for interview. I collected my police cert and they wrote the wrong name on it!!! So we have to do it all over, they said that they would try to do it ASAP. And the think is that I said that I had it on the check list!!!! Well I am praying that it would be ready before the interview.

My Husband is coming to be with me next month, We did not spend christmas together. He plans to stay until the interview and then we will pack up and leave for USA!!!!

I am having all of these feelings I want so bad to be with my husband, but I will be leaving my family, friends and everything I have known scince I was born. Yes I konw I want to have my cake and eat it as well!!!! hahahaha

Is it just me or you all feeling the same?!?!?!?!? :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Timeline

I've just emailed you :)

My best wishes with you!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

so happy for you 2 :dance:

[i know this is hard 0n every one who is in love needing to be with there love one, My heart hurts s0 bad becuase 0f this waiting,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Timeline

Thanks! Good luck to you as well.. It is a long wait.. hardest part was the waiting at USCIS.. It took us 9 months to get approval.. but time passed.. It will pass for you too. All you need to do is just to be more patient and support each other.. There will many more years to be together. You'll be with your spouse at the rest of your life :)

so happy for you 2 :dance:
Edited by sardes

Timeline

Hi to all,

I called the embassy today to find out if our interview date was scheduled. They said our file has not been processed yet and they will inform me about the interview date once they process the file. It is really frustrating.. I sent the documents one week ago. I am really wondering when they are going to process it and inform us about the date...

Edited by sardes

Hi to all,

I called the embassy today to find out if our interview date was scheduled. They said our file has not been processed yet and they will inform me about the interview date once they process the file. It is really frustrating.. I sent the documents one week ago. I am really wondering when they are going to process it and inform us about the date...

Same here Sades, I called today and they are STILL PROCESSING my file!!!!!!!! Well wait a little while again :whistle::whistle::whistle: but I am still :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I have an interview date already. I have asked the Mumbai Consulate to request our CR-1 case file so that I can switch interview. I hope that they honor our request.

CR-1

I-130 NOA 1- 3/20/08

I-I30 touched- 3/26/08

I-130 APPROVED NOA2- 12/11/08

Assigned NVC Case Number- 12/15/08

Generate DS-3032- NA

Generate AOS Bill- 12/18/08

E-mail DS-3032- NA

Mail Hard Copy DS-3032- NA

NVC Accept DS-3032- NA

AOS Bill Marked 'Paid'- 12/31/08

Generate IV Bill- 12/18/08

IV Bill Marked "Paid"- 12/31/08

Send AOS Package- 12/31/08

Send IV Pacakge- 12/31/08

NVC Receive AOS Package- 1/2/09

NVC Receive IV Package- 1/2/09

NVC Case Complete- 1/22/09

Wife Completes Medical- 2/7/09

NVC Schedules CR-1 Case- 2/10/09

Wife Submits documents for K-3 Interview- 2/12/09

NVC Sends Case to Mumbai Consulate- 2/18/09

Case arrives in Mumbai- 2/23/09

Consulate confirms willingness to issue CR-1 on K-3 interview date- 2/23/09

Original K-3 interview, but APPROVED for CR-1 as file arrived in time!!- 2/26/09

Original CR-1 Interview, assumed to be cancelled as not necessary- 3/5/09

POE- New York- 3/7/09

K-3

I-129F NOA 1- 4/11/08

I-129F touched- 5/14/08

I-129F APPROVED NOA2- 12/11/08

I-129F Assigned NVC Case Number- 12/15/08

NVC Send Case to Mumbai Consulate- 12/17/08

Consulate Receives Case- 12/20/08

Consulate Send Packet 3- 12/22/08

Wife Send Packet 3 to Consulate- 12/25/08

Consulate Receive Packet 3- 1/2/09

Consulate Schedules Interview, sends Packet 4- 1/2/09

Wife Receives Packet 4, K-3 Leg Complete- 1/13/09

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
I have an interview date already. I have asked the Mumbai Consulate to request our CR-1 case file so that I can switch interview. I hope that they honor our request.

Good luck with the switch request SankuNiku.

Congressman's office confirmed that VSC did send I-130 to NVC and asked to allow a few more weeks to show up.

Awaiting Senator's reply now and have a lawyer ready if none of them work.

Praying that you will be able to make the switch from k3 to CR-1.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

update-in AP seems they pulled quite a few from the dec approvals

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.