notime4haterz

NO touches and NO approvals for the week of Dec. 15th

124 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
hey gang! did u see desiman around? i have a feeling VSC is searching for him to give his approval. all ready wrapped up with a bow on top, just have to hand it to him.

as for the vermont trip, if some would decide to go, i think by the time u get there will be an entire caravan of VJ's joining. would be like a pilgrimage to an oracle. VSC, the one who has the answers to all yr questions-wonders-dilemas(and keeps them secret too)

anyways, I wish u a Merry Christmas, I wish u a Merry Christmas, I wish u a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year....smile my friends, better days are coming and life is beautiful any harsh curves it would take. as long as we both see same sun up on the sky, love conquers all. the heck with the big water between us. if would be to drink it all to make our ways to eachother, and still the day to see sunrise at the same hour as my lover will come. since I am doing my waiting time, Ive comforted myself with the idea that if ppl live their loves like a normal day-nihgt cycle, I am now going through a polar night, but oh boy, the polar day will come too and will be long, rejuvenating, peaceful, sunny and BEAUTIFUL!

if all this sounds like melodrama, forgive me, is almost 1 pm here and didnt sleep for last night yet. and sleepyness makes me sound that funny sometimes. lover and i decided 19th of december is as good as any day to celebrate love, even if is in virtual space. I feel recharged.

DesiMan,

Approved today! Great to hear his news!

As you can tell, I am pretty darn happy today!

antiwaiting: I don't know what it is, but you sure got some power to see the future. It was right on the money! Thanks! and I hope you continue for the VJers.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

omg, my psychic ego is growing. i predicted desi's approval 3 hours before he announced it. i should quit sleep and start predicting. seems works everytime i am exhausted.

and desi, is np. is my pleasure to look for my dust collectors family. i cant change things, but i am happy when i sense one of u will be happy today

Edited by antiwaiting

met Lee: sept 2005

married here: 23 feb 2008

I 130 sent :16 march 2008

I 130 NOA1: 20 march 2008

I 129F sent: 11 april 2008

I 129F NOA1: 11 april 2008

I 130 and I 129F NOA2: 12 dec 2008

NVC process:

NVC received and assigned case number for both: 18 dec 2008

(break in the process- Lee comes to spend holidays here 22 dec-5th jan 2009)

DS 3032 generated :? ?

DS 3032 sent : 26 dec 2008 (friend sends it, based on how fast Ds-3032 was generated for Sracastillo and others who had same NOA2 date as me-risky, but worked)

received AOS package and IIN number in mail : 29 dec 2008 (same friend picks up mail and sends us the IIN)

pay the AOS bill online: 29 dec 2008

AOS shows as PAID: 30 dec 2008

my husband goes back and bags with our papers get lost : 5th jan 2009

package IV fee bill generated and paid online: 7th jan 2009

recieved bags and papers: 9th jan 2009

sent AOS package: 9th jan 2009

package IV bill shows PAID and sending package IV : 12 jan 2009

case complete: jan 20th

interview march 30th 2009

I129F

NVC mails I129F package to bucharest embasy

up to this day, no package received at embasy here -one more reason to prove in my case I129F was just useless

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline
omg, my psychic ego is growing. i predicted desi's approval 3 hours before he announced it. i should quit sleep and start predicting. seems works everytime i am exhausted

Is there anyway that u can predict mine? Please be say something not too horrible......

Filed: Other Timeline
Two cents....

I would urge those of you who will have the option of choosing between the K3 and the CR1 to examine the scenario thoroughly. I would suggest you study the differences, disadvantages, and benefits between the two. Also look at data for your consulate for the two visa types based upon more than the experience of a couple of members you may have read recently.

You may find that if the wait for the CR1 is any longer than the K3, that the wait is a fairly insignificant amount of time especially as it regards being done with USCIS (until conditions must be lifted, if any) once your spouse arrives.

We're talking about automatic profiling for some men only because they are Muslim, and nothing else. There really is no way to get a general idea. As my lawyer says, "It depends on who you get." There can be a thousand other Muslim guys that get by just fine. If you get that one person that hates Muslims and wants to make your life hell, you could be looking at a very long waiting time. The validity of your case and how solid your evidence is doesn't matter.

I had 10 years of proof and 2 binders which were each 3 inches thick, full of proof with my ex-husband. His initial application to remove conditions was denied, with no reason given. 2 years later, in front of a judge (who actually asked, "What are you basing your denial on?"), USCIS had to put their faces down and tell the judge "Sorry, we made a mistake." 2 years and almost $40,000 in expenses, because of one nasty, old, racist, hag that told me point blank that my parents, "Must be mad you married one of them."

Not worth the gamble, in my opinion.

With all due respects, that could happen no matter whether he's interviewed for K3 or CR1.

I'd take that out my decision making (were it me) and try to look at the rest of the data.

I personally have looked at the data and AP is more inclined to CR1's out of my consulate. I havent seen any long AP for a K3 yet (unless it happened more than a year ago) Thats why I brought up the whole topic.

So for us, personally..that IS the data to look at, at this point.

What data and from where?

Not picking a fight. Really.

well, cases out of amman since sept of 07, when i started researching this whole immi process. The "data" would be peoples' posted experiences from this site and another. where else would i get that kind of imformation.. well, besides my husband talking to others who have had their cases open(AP) forever..all CR1's. i have searched on cis and doh websites for posted stats, they have none on AP and length of AP for each visa type. I found visa's issued and such on the doh site..but nothing of AP. So i all I have to go on is other experiences.

it really doesnt matter where i got the info though, my decision will be based on our risk of AP, not the convience of K3 vs CR1 once the visa is granted.

The CR1 is clearly a "better" visa, but the risks are too high for our taste.

It doesnt make much sense for them to "pick on" the CR1's..but they certainly do out of Amman

I don't know any other way you could gather data than the way you've done it.

The only thing I might have done differently (and maybe you did this but just didn't say) would be to actually write down and compare the differences. I'd seek out the experiences of folks for the last year, both K3 and CR1, and make myself a list. I wouldn't trust myself to analyze information without seeing the hard data.

Timeline

hey rebeccajo, first of all , ty for the drop of pedantry u brought in. now take a glass of wine or whatever u like, and join the toast. we r celebrating desiman's approval, here, in the dust collectors family. cheers!

NVC process:

DS 3032 sent : 26 dec 2008 (friend sends it, based on how fast Ds-3032 was generated for Sracastillo and others who had same NOA2 date as me-risky, but worked)

received AOS package and IIN number in mail : 29 dec 2008 (same friend picks up mail and sends us the IIN)

I129F

up to this day, no package received at embasy here -one more reason to prove in my case I129F was just useless

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Oh great antiwaiting...tell me, will my approval be in December, January, February or March??? :D

CJ-G, your polar night and day metaphor was beautiful! I'm gonna tell my husband about it today.

Ah, the great pilgrimage to VSC...we could have walked there on foot from where we live, and still got there before our approvals LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

well, cases out of amman since sept of 07, when i started researching this whole immi process. The "data" would be peoples' posted experiences from this site and another. where else would i get that kind of imformation.. well, besides my husband talking to others who have had their cases open(AP) forever..all CR1's. i have searched on cis and doh websites for posted stats, they have none on AP and length of AP for each visa type. I found visa's issued and such on the doh site..but nothing of AP. So i all I have to go on is other experiences.

it really doesnt matter where i got the info though, my decision will be based on our risk of AP, not the convience of K3 vs CR1 once the visa is granted.

The CR1 is clearly a "better" visa, but the risks are too high for our taste.

It doesnt make much sense for them to "pick on" the CR1's..but they certainly do out of Amman

I didn't find the data you are talking about on VJ. At least back to interviews as far back as April 07 for completed profiles as well as postings.

On K3's I found : of the 8 listed in timelines (most recent interviews) 4 have AP and one was sent back 221g to USCIS

of CR1's I found of 10 listed in timelines (went back a couple more just to be sure) 1 had received AP and 1 was sent back 212.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

I just made it all up

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
I just made it all up

Yeah, cause you're a gold digger, a snob, conceited, vain, self-centered, selfish, dumb b*tch...

OH NO, WAIT, THAT'S ME!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Sweetie, you discuss it with your husband and talk to others in Jordan that may have had the same situation (don't rely on VJ alone). Then make your decision... And go with the choice that is safest, and which makes your heart the most comfortable.

Timeline
I just made it all up

Yeah, cause you're a gold digger, a snob, conceited, vain, self-centered, selfish, dumb b*tch...

Sweetie, you discuss it with your husband and talk to others in Jordan that may have had the same situation (don't rely on VJ alone). Then make your decision... And go with the choice that is safest, and which makes your heart the most comfortable.

Well, thats my point.. VJ isnt the ONLY source of information.

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

I just made it all up

Excuse me, ladies. But is this a situation wherein information is not appreciated if contributed by members outside of the 'club'?

Timeline
I just made it all up

Wot? That wasnt an attack, I am just saying I don't see what you saw at the time.

I know it wasnt a personal attack....Im just tired of explaining my own research, justification..

why did i bite in the first place?! :lol:

Thanks!

I just made it all up

Wot? That wasnt an attack, I am just saying I don't see what you saw at the time.

I know it wasnt a personal attack....Im just tired of explaining my own research, justification..

why did i bite in the first place?! :lol:

I don't understand. Have you had to explain and justify your research before this thread?

Here's the thing, Lisa. My husband's greencard took 17 months. If we had done CR1 we wouldn't have had that problem. He would have arrived in the US with his greencard. I know you are separated now and you want him here. I can completely understand that. But it's not easy waiting on a delayed greencard either. LaL and I could write volumns to you about how it actually CAN affect your husband's life and assimilation to America.

I wouldn't be speaking to you about this (being certain which visa you will go for) if I didn't have good reason to be. I'm not here to pick a fight.

Timeline

ladies, relaxxx. some of us $hagged today- last night- these days - last weeks - past months. some didnt. shame on those who $hagged and dont wear gloves when adressing the nerves of those who didnt. shame on those who show they didnt. and last but not least, shame on those who had the $hagging chance and didnt, and act just like those who haven't had that opportunity in months. long live chocolate (as they say is instinctive surogate for the big lack).

so ladies, sweethearts, lets quit snaping and have a snaps instead, bust the glasses into shivers at the end, because shivers always bring good fortune and happyness, shake hands, throw in some smiles, life is beautiful, #######, is a pitty to waste time arguing things that dont worth arguing, lets agree to disagree, thats a great invention of mankind.

yes, u can all get mad at me now, make a greater aliance and bring it all on me, i dont mind take some yelling as long as is constructive for peace on the long shot. and yes, i didnt get to sleep yet, so excuse me, but i am allowed to be weird now.

a toast for the VJ's! argumens or no arguments, this is a helpful place, and we should start with the presumption no one comes around with the intend to harm, and even if disagreements might occur, is imposible to have many ppl who think with their own head and have them all agree at all times. cheers!

NVC process:

I129F

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.