37 posts in this topic

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Well it's been one heck of a Sunday for me!! I too had to go to the ER for all things a

kidney stone!! I was so miserable all afternoon, but once the pain meds thru the IV worked

I felt so much better. So our Sunday was in the ER for 6 hrs.

Annie I hope your MIL will be feeling better also. What is it about AZ today with ER visits?

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Sunday everyone

we re supposed to go to the library in a lil while; planning on spending the whole night there again :wacko: hope all have a good one :thumbs:

Nawal- i hope ur MIL feels better soon! i called to check on her; taminini.

Well it's been one heck of a Sunday for me!! I too had to go to the ER for all things a

kidney stone!! I was so miserable all afternoon, but once the pain meds thru the IV worked

I felt so much better. So our Sunday was in the ER for 6 hrs.

Annie I hope your MIL will be feeling better also. What is it about AZ today with ER visits?

Get well soon sweetheart (F)

lyrics.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

and i finally make it to the daily thread. whew! it's busy at work!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Timeline

Aww...thanks Jeanne!! (F) I hope you feel better soon honey. What a day, huh? (F)

HLM---Thank you babes!

Well, she's home finally. My goodness it was over 6 hours! Blah :( They are not sure of all results of her ultrasound and said we need to have her come for follow up tomorrow. But they for sure think gastritis but the doctor is thinking more along the lines of gall blader issues. YIKES. She's resting now and cuddling Zain :)

Thanks for all the text messages and calls. You guys are the BEST!! (F):luv:

Charles...finally!...how's work?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Charles...finally!...how's work?

kinda boring right now - nothing's breaking. but it sure is cold outside for a smoke break! :blink:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.