shani_77

Important I-130 Questions (Please Reply)

11 posts in this topic

Hello all!

I am new here and would really apperciate if you folks can help me. I already called USCIS, but they told me that they do not have forms, so I just have to read the instructions and follow them.

I am preparing I-130 for my spouse and have three very important questions

I am a US Citizen and I gained citizenship through naturalation, which means that I used to have Alien Registration Number. The A#

The question is 1) Do I have to put that A# on I-30 and G-325A for myself??? I am asking this because on my natuarlization certificate, it says the CIS

Registration No and NOT Alien Regestration Number.

The second question is that for express delivery, there are form two addresses slightly different, one is written when you open the I-130 instructiona dn the second is on the same page where you can download two files ( instructions and I-130 form). Which address should I use???

USCIS Lockbox

Attn: SAI-130

131 South Dearborn – 3rd Floor

Chicago, IL 60603-5517

OR

USCIS

Attn: FBAS

Chicago, IL 60603-5517

finally, the last question is that

Right now, I am not in the US. 3) Can I file I-130 from outside the US, and mail it to the above address through UPS or Fed-ex?????

Thank you all for your help and best of luck to all of you!!!!!!!!

Shani

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
Hello all!

I am new here and would really apperciate if you folks can help me. I already called USCIS, but they told me that they do not have forms, so I just have to read the instructions and follow them.

I am a US Citizen and I gained citizenship through naturalation, which means that I used to have Alien Registration Number. The A#

The question is 1) Do I have to put that A# on I-30 and G-325A for myself??? I am asking this because on my natuarlization certificate, it says the CIS

The second question is that for express delivery, there are form two addresses slightly different, one is written when you open the I-130 instructiona dn the second is on the same page where you can download two files ( instructions and I-130 form). Which address should I use???

USCIS Lockbox

Chicago, IL 60603-5517

OR

USCIS

Chicago, IL 60603-5517

Right now, I am not in the US. 3) Can I file I-130 from outside the US, and mail it to the above address through UPS or Fed-ex?????

Shani

answer to your questions:

1. NO

2. I am not sure

3. Yes.

Hello all!

USCIS Lockbox

Chicago, IL 60603-5517

OR

USCIS

Chicago, IL 60603-5517

Shani

answer to your questions:

1. NO

2. I am not sure

3. Yes.

USCIS (Vermont Service Center) Journey

Mailed I-130 Packet on 05/27/08

Approved: 12/23/08

NVC Journey

NVC Case Number assigned 01/02/09

Case Completed 01/21/09

End of Visa Journey

New Delhi Embassy Interview 03/17/09

VISA APPROVED!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malta
Timeline
Thank you so much!! Any other answers please!!

hi there,

can you please let me know which number you used to call uscis because i cant get to the live assistance number...its all automated the number that is listed on the uscis website and i need to ask a few questions regarding my husbands address since he ll be on deployment....can anyone help please?

N400 sent : 2012-10-27

Check Cashed : 2012-11-05

Bio Appointment : 2012-11-23

Walk-In Biometrics : 2012-11-14

Interview Appointment : 2013-04-12

Approved : 2013-04-12

Oath Ceremony : 2013-06-28

as1cCET0g410010MjA0MDk1c3wwMTMxbHxTaW5jZ

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

The only way I know how to reach someone is if you go into the automated option that says you want to change your address. Obviously this may not be what you want but it doesn't matter, they will transfer you to a person who will say something like "Based on your choices from the automated system it seems as though you would like to change your address" Just say No and then they will go through a series of questions first to see what you are calling about.

They might be closed now so you may have to try tomorrow.

hi there,

can you please let me know which number you used to call uscis because i cant get to the live assistance number...its all automated the number that is listed on the uscis website and i need to ask a few questions regarding my husbands address since he ll be on deployment....can anyone help please?

• 1 month later...
Timeline

shani !! go to this lawyer his name is Lee he is in edison , NJ

dont do this process without a lawyer!!! i will get his number fo r u !!

again wait until u get a lawyer he will do things because on the application they onyl ask fo rmin things and then later tell u why u didnt hand this this and that in... they dont say everything on the application !!

again plz go through this lawyer Lee he has an amazing track record not one of his clients went through AP and also my 2 cousins went through him and one is here....

he charges 1000, which is not bad .. he handles all teh stress..

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malta
Timeline
The only way I know how to reach someone is if you go into the automated option that says you want to change your address. Obviously this may not be what you want but it doesn't matter, they will transfer you to a person who will say something like "Based on your choices from the automated system it seems as though you would like to change your address" Just say No and then they will go through a series of questions first to see what you are calling about.

They might be closed now so you may have to try tomorrow.

hi there,

Thanks a lot... i will try that way... we still havent received my NOA1.... they received it on January 12th because we got the receipt back from UPS but still nothing from USIC.... im getting worried now :(

N400 sent : 2012-10-27

Check Cashed : 2012-11-05

Bio Appointment : 2012-11-23

Walk-In Biometrics : 2012-11-14

Interview Appointment : 2013-04-12

Approved : 2013-04-12

Oath Ceremony : 2013-06-28

as1cCET0g410010MjA0MDk1c3wwMTMxbHxTaW5jZ

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
shani !! go to this lawyer his name is Lee he is in edison , NJ

dont do this process without a lawyer!!! i will get his number fo r u !!

again wait until u get a lawyer he will do things because on the application they onyl ask fo rmin things and then later tell u why u didnt hand this this and that in... they dont say everything on the application !!

again plz go through this lawyer Lee he has an amazing track record not one of his clients went through AP and also my 2 cousins went through him and one is here....

he charges 1000, which is not bad .. he handles all teh stress..

You dont need lawyer to file I-130. Its easy process it just matter of time and reading instruction correctly. When you have VJ why do you need to pay lawyer to send out your application? when eventually you have to fillout the paper work n e ways.

U.S. Passport

xx-xx-2012: Passport application sent

I-130 petition for Sibling

07-19-2012: Sent I-130 via Priority mail

07-23-2012: I-130 received by PHX lbx (forwarded to california)

07-23-2012: Priority date

07-30-2012: I-797 receipt received

1. CR1 [Completed: 2009/Total Days: 325]

2. ROC [Completed: 2011/Total Days: 222]

3. CITIZENSHIP [Completed: 2012/Total Days: 125]

4. US PASSPORT [Completed: 2012/Total Days: ]

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

that is correct no need for a lawyer..just have lots of readers with you and ask4 opinion what they understand about it..lawyer will cause u money big time..if any1 can do this without lawyer u can too. if u dont have time at all lyk u are a full-time worker lyk no time at all.. i suggest jst log-in visa journey all the time n ask questions,u will b ok...good luck..

:yes::bonk:

ticker.png

ticker.png

Timeline
Hello all!

USCIS Lockbox

Chicago, IL 60603-5517

OR

USCIS

Chicago, IL 60603-5517

Shani

1) Yes, write your A# both on I-130 and G-325A

2) For express delivery use:

USCIS Lockbox

131 South Dearborn -3rd Floor

Chicago, IL 60603-5517

3) Yes.

*IR-1 Visa* VSC

I-130 (IR-1):

07/22/2008: NOA1

02/17/2009: I-130 NOA2: Approved in 210 days from NOA1 date

I-129F (K-3):

08/11/2008: NOA1

02/17/2009: I-129F NOA2: Approved in 190 days from NOA1 date

<not pursuing I-129F petition further but NVC forwarded case to Consulate on 02/24/2009>

NVC Journey:

02/19/2009: NVC Received/Case number assigned for I-130

02/20/2009: DS-3032 sent by e-mail and 03/04/2009: DS-3032 sent by regular mail

02/26/2009: NVC received DS-3032 Choice of Agent selection

02/26/2009: DS-3032 accepted and AOS Bill Generated but not IV Bill

02/28/2009: AOS Bill Package received in mail

02/28/2009: Paid AOS Bill and IV Bill (as it was available) online

03/03/2009: Both AOS and IV Bill Show as Paid and Coversheet Printed

03/04/2009: Mailed I-864 and IV (DS-230) Packages

03/06/2009: I-864 and IV Packages Received by NVC and Scanned on 03/10/2009

03/13/2009: Case completed at NVC (in 17 working days from date NVC Received)

03/25/2009: Interview date assigned by NVC

US Consulate @ Mumbai, India

04/02/2009: Medical Exam (based on NVC e-mail for interview)

04/13/2009: Interview Packet Received from US Consulate

04/16/2009: Documents submitted at VFS office

[Classified]: Date of Interview

USA Journey

02/21/2009: Permanent Resident # Received (Ref: NOA2 of USCIS)

05/2009: POE

##/##/2009: Permanent Resident Card

##/##/2009: SSN

Love must be sincere............Roman 12:9

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.