frostysoftyeaton

MAKE MONEY ONLINE AT HOME

25 posts in this topic

Try the one that I have in my signature just click it and register yourself. It's a survey thing there is an info how to do it. It's legitimate and it's good enough for now. The money you bring depends on how patient are you to click. If you are interested you can PM me. I had deposited my checks from it. I am expecting by the end of this month another check.

Vida Taylor

hi ate im interested.....hope to get more info from u! thanks!

(¯`'•.¸ K-1¸.•'´¯)

. 2007-08-01----- Petition Sent to USCIS

. 2007-08-22----- Receipt Date

. 2007-12-13----- NOA1 got from mail

. 2007-12-20----- APPROVED

. 2007-12-26----- Sent to USEM Manila

. 2008-01-15----- Embassy Received

. 2008-01-23----- Received Packet 4

. 2008-02-07----- Delbros Payment

. 2008-02-22----- 1st day of Medical (Early than my Appointment)

. 2008-02-25----- 2nd day of Medical (Delayed because of Weekend & Holidays)

. 2008-02-27----- Sputum Test (3 days, until Feb 29)

. 2008-03-18----- K1 Visa Payment

. 2008-08-27----- PRISM Counseling/Yellow Certificate given

. 2008-09-08----- Final Culture Result - NEGATIVE

. 2008-09-09----- RE-Medical

. 2008-09-11------Release (Vaccination)

. 2008-09-16----- USEM Interview - APPROVED (PINK SLIP)

. 2008-09-23----- VISA in hand

. 2008-09-25----- POE Detroit (DWT)

(¯`'•.¸ AOS ¸.•'´¯)

. 2008-11-11----- CIVIL WEDDING

. 2008-11-20----- SENT PAPERS FOR ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS[

. 2008-11-24----- PACKAGE DELIVERED

. 2008-12-05----- THEY CASHED OUR CHECK

. 2008-12-12----- RECEIVED NOA

. 2008-12-24----- BIOMETRICS APPOINTMENT

. 2009-01-20----- EAD APPROVED

. 2009-01-29----- EAD CARD RECEIVED

. 2009-03-06------SSN CARD RECEIVED

. 2009-06-11------INTERVIEW (GC)

. 2009-12-17------AOS Approved

. 2010-01-04------Green Card Received

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

YAHOO! I just got my check today from last month's clicking.. Time to go shopping! Click on my signature EARN a dollar if you guys are interested!

Vida TAylor

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
YAHOO! I just got my check today from last month's clicking.. Time to go shopping! Click on my signature EARN a dollar if you guys are interested!

Vida TAylor

How long have you been doing this Vida?

My Journey to Motherhood

Our Wedding Pics

Onli In Da Pilipins - Collection of sights and thoughts for my beloved country.

Our Love HIStory

06/26/06: Met at Bigchurch.com

07/14/07: First meeting in person.

12/19/07: Got my surprise gift through snail mail: my engagement ring!

02/11-18/08: Valentine's Week together!

AOS Timeline (I-485, I-765)

04/09/09: Sent packet to Illinois Lockbox

04/20/09: Received Notice of Action

04/27/09: Received Biometrics Appointment

05/09/09: Biometrics Appointment

06/01/09: Received EAD Card

08/18/09: Interview (postponed due to baby's delivery)

12/16/09: Interview - Approved!

2_613061495l.jpg

In her eyes I see the reflection of what love is all about.

"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."

Ecclesiastes 4:12

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I also work at home, selling pampered chef. It only cost 150 to sign up, but each paycheck i get is about $120 a week, for just working 4 hours one night a week :)

You dont need a SSN (at least not as of last march when I joined). Something to look into if your a people person! :thumbs:

Sarinha

First met March 2007, playing an MMORPG (ffxi)

Getting married Feb 12 2010

Will start our VJ Feb 2010

2c61618b8b94d52d.gif

I-130 Journey - VSC CR1 & CR2

02-xx-10 -I-130 sent

xx-xx-10- I-130 NOA1

xx-xx-xx- I-130 NOA2

- Total Days from NOA 1 to NOA2 xxx

I-129F Journey - VSC K3 & K4

xx-xx-xx I-130 Received @ NVC

xx-xx-xx Case Completed at NVC :

xx-xx-xx NVC Left:

- Total Days from NOA1 to NVC Complete xx

- Total Days @ NVC xx

Consulate

xx-xx-xx Received at Consulate

xx-xx-xx Medical Date

xx-xx-xx Interview Date [ ] Pass [ ] Fail

- Total Days from Recd at Consulate to Interview xxx

- Total Days from NOA1 to Interview xxx

Timeline

Vida TAylor

How long have you been doing this Vida?

Been doing it since AUgust Riza. PM me for anyone who is interested!

Vida

Just beware of Work-at-home businesses - especially online. They target stay-at-home/out-of-work individuals and very few (if any) ever make any money at it.

Their ads are everywhere - even 'legitimate' job-posting sites like HotJobs, Monster and the like - doesn't make them any more promising.

:thumbs:

It depends on what kind of home business you will have.I am a stay at home busy working mom. I been making money on my own thru selling stuff on EBAY . You just have to be creative and be competitive enough to make money.

Hi,

Sorry to ask you what are you selling at EBAY. I haven't moved yet but I have been thinking about what am I am going to do once I get there. I have 16 years of my life working and it is going to be difficult for me to stay at home all day long without doing anything until I get permission to work.

I do home sewing like curtains, sheets, bedspread and so on. What do you think?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

blukiss24-

I think it is great that you have an online venture working. :) That said, to be fair to all parties we have a policy regarding members advertising on the forums without admin approval. In most cases (non profits are sometimes an exception) we do not allow unsolicited ads or referrals. As such I have removed the link in your siggy. I just wanted to let you and the forum know -- and not to think it is personal or anything :). It is just how we have set up the Terms of Service on VJ.

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Timeline
blukiss24-

I think it is great that you have an online venture working. :) That said, to be fair to all parties we have a policy regarding members advertising on the forums without admin approval. In most cases (non profits are sometimes an exception) we do not allow unsolicited ads or referrals. As such I have removed the link in your siggy. I just wanted to let you and the forum know -- and not to think it is personal or anything :). It is just how we have set up the Terms of Service on VJ.

That's ok Captain! Happy Holidays!

Vida Taylor

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: Timeline
blukiss24-

That's ok Captain! Happy Holidays!

Vida Taylor

Hi Vida,

I think I'm interested. My email addy is teri_1016@yahoo.com. What's yours?

Thanks/ teriR

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.