almaty

Prussian Blue.. revisited

16 posts in this topic

up-date on the hate twins....

Prussian Blue is a controversial white nationalist folk teen duo formed in early 2003 by Lynx Vaughan Gaede and Lamb Lennon Gaede, fraternal twin girls born on June 30, 1992 in Bakersfield, California.

The duo moved with their mother (April Gaede), their stepfather (Mark Harrington) and their younger half-sister, Dresden from Bakersfield, California to Kalispell, Montana in 2006 because, in their mother's words, Bakersfield was "not white enough." Some of their new neighbors did not welcome them; many city residents passed out fliers warning of the duo's views, and signs proclaiming "No Hate Here" appeared on a few windows around the town. Some of the people who passed out flyers received threatening letters from members of out-of-state white supremacist organizations. The Montana Human Rights Network planned a rally in Kalispell to protest the family's white nationalist views.

The group has strong ties to the National Vanguard organization, a white nationalist group formed by disaffected former members of the National Alliance. Their ideology has been described as racist and white supremacist in nature by many organizations.[6][9][10] The Daily Telegraph reports that, on stage, the twins execute Nazi salutes.[9]

However, Lynx and Lamb, as well as representatives from National Vanguard, claim not to be supremacists, but separatists, saying they want a homeland for white people and that being supremacist contradicts the ideology of separatism.

During their ABC interview, the twins said they believe Adolf Hitler was a great man with good ideas and they described the Holocaust as being exaggerated. They have also been criticized for stipulating that goods they donated to Hurricane Katrina victims should go only to white people; "After a day of trying, the supplies ended up with few takers, dumped at a local shop that sells Confederate memorabilia.

their name:

They also mentioned that, "There is also the discussion of the lack of 'Prussian Blue' coloring (Zyklon B residue) in the so-called gas chambers in the concentration camps. We think it might make people question some of the inaccuracies of the 'Holocaust' myth." This is a reference to the claims often made by many Holocaust deniers that the Holocaust either could not have happened as commonly believed, or that the number of slain must have been far lower.

new cb coming out, i am sure for Christmas....

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Country: Pitcairn Islands
Timeline

What is the date on the article?

I am just asking because the last news program I watched about them about a year ago said that they had mostly renounced white nationalism, much to their chopf#ck mother's dismay.

do not know...i found it on wiki..it was a follow-up to one that arijit...placed here 2 years ago..

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

I am just asking because the last news program I watched about them about a year ago said that they had mostly renounced white nationalism, much to their chopf#ck mother's dismay.

i searched the internet and see no article on them changing their views.

Edited by almaty

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Who cares about the Olsen twins? Why is this news?

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

not news..off topic stuff..and a revisit...

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Couldn't help myself after getting slammed for asking about new OJ trial verdict and being told I was it was only a scandal in my mind.

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

Couldn't help myself after getting slammed for asking about new OJ trial verdict and being told I was it was only a scandal in my mind.

it was a legit question...by you....and i did not mind...

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

ah one of my favorite groups

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Filed: Country: Pitcairn Islands
Timeline

i searched the internet and see no article on them changing their views.

It wasn't an article, rather some guy from the BBC, I believe, did a special on white nationalism in California featuring the twins and their mother. There they said they were sorry they had ever sang those songs and were no longer interested in being at the forefront of white nationalism. They could have changed their minds again since. I'll have to find the name of the news program.

kids...see sister julie's she posted...

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg