MGG032589

Form G-325A... help!

7 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nicaragua
Timeline

Hey guys... again!

Im filing out form G-325A (getting ready to file... yeeey!)

I have 2 questions though.

first whi is there 4 repeated documents of the G325A? do i have to fill out all four? isnt that strange or is my computer messed up? secondly, in one of the questions its asked the place of our marriage. am i suppose to put the name of the banquet hall we got married? or the address? or what city and state? the box is kind of small. thanks again!

M&G

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Hey guys... again!

first whi is there 4 repeated documents of the G325A? do i have to fill out all four? isnt that strange or is my computer messed up? secondly, in one of the questions its asked the place of our marriage. am i suppose to put the name of the banquet hall we got married? or the address? or what city and state? the box is kind of small. thanks again!

1. You have to fill up 4 of the G325A form it goes to 4 different offices.

2. Put exactly what it says on your Marriage Certificate that will state exactly where the wedding was held.

* If the space on the form is too small just say " See Attached Form" and just type it on a Separate sheet of paper and make sure to type the question number.

I hope this help Goodluck !!!

" It's called process because it takes time "

IR-1 / CR-1 Visa

Service Center : Vermont Service Center / Consulate : Montreal, Canada

I-130 Sent : 2009-01-26

I-130 NOA1 : 2009-02-03

I-130 Approved : 2009-03-13

NVC Received : 2009-03-21

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2010-03-11

Pay I-864 Bill 2010-05-11

Receive I-864 Package : 2010-05-12

Return Completed I-864 : 2010-05-26

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2010-03-11

Receive IV Bill : 2010-05-12

Case Completed at NVC :2010-10-26

Packet 4 Received :2010-12-30

Interview Date : 2011-02-15

Interview Result :Approved!!!!

Visa Received :2011-02-18

US Entry :2011-03-25

Comments :

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Your I-130 was approved in 38 days from your NOA1 date.

Fill in the first copy and the other 3 magically fill in. Be sure and sign all four copies.

I just put Texas, USA and we passed so it must have been good enough. You are asking about prior marriages I assume.

Edited by Nich-Nick

England.gifENGLAND ---

K-1 Timeline 4 months, 19 days 03-10-08 VSC to 7-29-08 Interview London

10-05-08 Married

AOS Timeline 5 months, 14 days 10-9-08 to 3-23-09 No interview

Removing Conditions Timeline 5 months, 20 days12-27-10 to 06-10-11 No interview

Citizenship Timeline 3 months, 26 days 12-31-11 Dallas to 4-26-12 Interview Houston

05-16-12 Oath ceremony

The journey from Fiancé to US citizenship:

4 years, 2 months, 6 days

243 pages of forms/documents submitted

No RFEs

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

If you notice, you'll see a different name at the bottom of each page of the G-325A, that means that each page will go to a different office or be handled by a different set of people. That's why you and your spouse have to fill out and sign all four pages each.

And for place of marriage, all you have to do is enter the city and country if your marriage took place outside of the US, or city and state if your marriage took place here in the US.

Diana

CR-1

02/05/07 - I-130 sent to NSC

05/03/07 - NOA2

05/10/07 - NVC receives petition, case # assigned

08/08/07 - Case Complete

09/27/07 - Interview, visa granted

10/02/07 - POE

11/16/07 - Received green card and Welcome to America letter in the mail

Removing Conditions

07/06/09 - I-751 sent to CSC

08/14/09 - Biometrics

09/27/09 - Approved

10/01/09 - Received 10 year green card

U.S. Citizenship

03/30/11 - N-400 sent via Priority Mail w/ delivery confirmation

05/12/11 - Biometrics

07/20/11 - Interview - passed

07/20/11 - Oath ceremony - same day as interview

Hey guys... again!

Well if your filling it out with Adobe on your computer, when you fill out the first page it will automatically fill in the other 3. And yes send them all in withthe package. It's better to be safe than sorry. For the question on the place of marriage you simply put the city and country you r wedding took place (ex. Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic).

Hope this helped.

Have a Blessed Day,

Ilana

Happiness keeps you sweet, Trials keep you strong, Sorrows keep you human, Failures keep you humble, Success keeps you glowing, But only God keeps you going!

***Patience is a bitter plant, but it has sweet fruit!***

u6xhro7auav.png

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

I filed my K-1 with an attorney and my fiancee ROYALLY messed up on the G-325A. The attorney said don't worry, they don't even read it. Just check for signature and file. Sure enough NOA1 and NOA2 came like clockwork.

She had all kinds of errors, wrote things in Spanish, and didn't complete four forms. Some things he had to white out and write over with a typewriter. I'm not suggesting to do this, just saying they really obviously do not check.

05AUG08 - Prepared I-129F at attorney's office

07AUG08 - Case received at VSC

13AUG08 - NOA1

18AUG08 - Touched

10DEC08 - NOA2

19DEC08 - Confirmed package left NVC, en route to Bogota

02JAN09 - Confirmed package received at Bogota

05JAN09 - Sent Package 3 by fax, waiting for some type of confirmation

09JAN09 - Called DOS, received appointment date of 09FEB2009, 0700

05FEB09 - Completed lab and medical

09FEB09 - Embassy appointment, visa approved

16MAR09 - Atlanta POE

26MAR09 - Requested SSN

25APR09 - Wedding date set

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.