shaqkeys

yey!!!!my fiance got the notice from the nvc today...then what's next????

14 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi fellow vj's...my fiance got our notice from the nvc today and the just say that i'm going to recieve packet 3?...what's that mean??what will be the best thing to do?????????please...help...tnx!!!!!!!!! :dance:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
hi fellow vj's...my fiance got our notice from the nvc today and the just say that i'm going to recieve packet 3?...what's that mean??what will be the best thing to do?????????please...help...tnx!!!!!!!!! :dance:

then why IGN would you post in your thread in MENA forum... moving to PI

YMMV

Timeline

what do you mean?????sorry i can't understand... :crying:

Timeline
Your profile shows that you are from Pampanga, Philippines.....Canada.....confusing many people.

i'm from pampanga philippines and i don't know how to edit the one from canada thing...sorryyy :blink:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

if this is a thread about a filipino why was it posted in the mena forum instead of the philippines forum - that's what he's asking.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline
Your profile shows that you are from Pampanga, Philippines.....Canada.....confusing many people.

i'm from pampanga philippines and i don't know how to edit the one from canada thing...sorryyy :blink:

at the top center of the page - there is "my controls" - click on that and then on the left "Edit Profile Information"

scroll down and change from canada to philippines.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

if this is a thread about a filipino why was it posted in the mena forum instead of the philippines forum - that's what he's asking.

oh...sorry i'm just new here...this is my 2nd poll anyway...

Timeline

post, not poll. a poll is an entirely different type of topic.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

post, not poll. a poll is an entirely different type of topic.

okay tnx...i'll try it again...

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Shagkeys, since your fiance' received the NVC letter already, you may get the copy of that then make a call at the usem call center for interview schedule, that is if you are in hurry but if not (actually it will just take for a week for you to receive the letter from usem) you may just wait for the letter from USEM before calling for the schedule.

Timeline
Shagkeys, since your fiance' received the NVC letter already, you may get the copy of that then make a call at the usem call center for interview schedule, that is if you are in hurry but if not (actually it will just take for a week for you to receive the letter from usem) you may just wait for the letter from USEM before calling for the schedule.

hi...my fiance will be coming here on the 7th...you think i should make to call the embassy and make my apointments????????

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

If you have the case number with you then you can now make a call... Actually, you will be the one to call for your appointment though your fiance' can make a call for you too...

Since your fiance' is coming, you may want to wait for him, while waiting for the USEM letter... I don't know, what really you want to do?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi shaqkeys. :)

First things first, could you be more specific first please. Did you mean .... your fiance got a notice which says that his/her petition was approved?

If so, then all you need to do is wait for the letter from US Embassy in Manila which will tell you what you need to do and where you can call to schedule an appointment. For the time being, you can visit these links:

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3219.html

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3238.html

You can find there relevant information about the whole process. Its always good to be well informed. :)

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwfk1en.pdf --> for the requirements updated last November. You have to constantly check the link just in case they'll add additional requirements for the coming months. I suggest you start gathering them.

Good luck on the interview. :)

I-129F Sent------------------------------------------04.21.2008

Interview Date---------------------------------------09.12.2008 (white and pink slip)

Visa Received----------------------------------------10.20.2008

US Entry----------------------------------------------10.29.2008 (POE: Detroit)

Marriage----------------------------------------------12.18.2008

(Cant file AOS yet, had to wait after filing taxes)

AOS packet sent w/ EAD----------------------------03.19.2009

NOA1 - Receipt Notice-------------------------------03.27.2009

1st Biometrics Appointment Notice-----------------03.31.2009 (for I-485 & I-765)

Transfer Notice (to CSC)----------------------------04.09.2009

1st Biometrics Schedule-----------------------------04.21.2009 (Attendant said either my fingerprints had slightly faded or their scanning machine sucks... #######?!)

2nd Biometrics Appointment Notice----------------04.23.2009 (*sigh*)

2nd Biometrics Schedule----------------------------05.14.2009 (for I-485)

Received EAD (sent by mail)-----------------------05.18.2009

Welcome Notice-------------------------------------06.01.2009 (for I-485)

Approval Notice and Resident Card received------06.11.2009

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.