honestlyspkng

How can we make Vermont understand?

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

How can we make Vermont understand the LIFE act and get then to give the K-3 at least

the same processing time as the K-1? For cryin out loud, we are already married and the

K-1 is an immigration visa. The K-3 amounts to a long term visitors visa (two years)

and is applied for by an American citizen. Why are they combining K-3 and I-130 petitions

and approving at the same time? If they are intent on continuing this practice, why not just

throw away all the K-3 petitions and lighten the work load. Should make things faster for

everyone. If anyone has any ideas, sure would like to hear 'em.

Good luck everybody. Still hoping Vermont is willing to share with California.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

The "faster" processing of the k3 comes into play at NVC. The K3 makes a short little stop and then its off to the embassy, and interviews are supposedly scheduled faster than CR1's. The CR1 has to go through its own process at NVC and the interviews are scheduled farther out.

I intially thought that the USCIS process would be quicker with the K3 also, but its all in the NVC and interview steps.

Hang in there.

Lisa

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
How can we make Vermont understand the LIFE act and get then to give the K-3 at least

the same processing time as the K-1? For cryin out loud, we are already married and the

K-1 is an immigration visa. The K-3 amounts to a long term visitors visa (two years)

and is applied for by an American citizen. Why are they combining K-3 and I-130 petitions

and approving at the same time? If they are intent on continuing this practice, why not just

throw away all the K-3 petitions and lighten the work load. Should make things faster for

How about to write letter from all of us to Vermont?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

How about to write letter from all of us to Vermont?

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...=158460&hl=

A bunch of us tried this.

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

You made a very good point. Once I thought about it too. They should not accept both.

Talking about government, there is a lengthy list of uneffiencient things. I'm very sure if they are privatized, only half of the work force is needed to do accomplish the same tasks. But, again, privatization will bring up another different issue. Sadly, our voice is just a whisper in the immense.

You made a very good point. Once I thought about it too. They should not accept both.

Talking about government, there is a lengthy list of uneffiencient things. I'm very sure if they are privatized, only half of the work force is needed to do accomplish the same tasks. But, again, privatization will bring up another different issue. Sadly, our voice is just a whisper in the immense.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.