Kardi_Shian

K-1 July Filers (if possible, FILIPINA only please)

27 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi Everyone, I had my NOA1 last July 28. I am still patienty waiting for my NOA2.

Did anyone get their NOA2 Already? :wacko:

As much as possible, I want to have this thread exclusive for Filipinas only BUT if someone would like to join, you are welcome and you may express your thoughts. We will give honest feedbacks. I want this thread to be informative to help each other.

Looking forward to hear from you guys!!!

KS

Eto na lang mas presentable. Hehehe.

Kim20Kardashian-PRN-024996-1-1-1.jpg

I've been following on here and quite a number of July filers have gotten their NOA2's. You should fill in your timeline to help everyone. THANKS, and hopefully you won't be waiting much longer. Good Luck!

Wisconsin Hunter & A Canadian Beaver

event.png

Timeline
please fill in your timeline! :)

I'll let everybody know my progress and whatever information I'll obtain that would help others here. Timeline is usefull so you can anticipate when to expect your NOA2 but it wont guarantee anything. It could probably add more frustrations to others who are already frustrated. Like I said, I will update everyone here to whatever information I'll obtain.

Keep dropping by....

Filed: Timeline
I've been following on here and quite a number of July filers have gotten their NOA2's. You should fill in your timeline to help everyone. THANKS, and hopefully you won't be waiting much longer. Good Luck!

Great idea! I like this thread! :) So we can keep each other posted on progress and process!

Timeline

Thank you Wis-Can. I hope so too. We all hope it. We just have to positive.

Timeline

Still waiting here for my noa2!

AOS

06-15-09..... Sent AOS Package

06-25-09..... Recieved NOA AOS EAD AP

06-29-09..... Recieved Biometrics appointment for July 21

07-10-09..... Case transfered to California

08-05-09..... AOS Card production ordered

08-06-09..... AP approval sent

08-06-09..... EAD Card production ordered

08-11-09..... Got my GREENCARD

08-13-09..... Got my EAD card and AP

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi Everyone, I had my NOA1 last July 28. I am still patienty waiting for my NOA2.

As much as possible, I want to have this thread exclusive for Filipinas only BUT if someone would like to join, you are welcome and you may express your thoughts. We will give honest feedbacks. I want this thread to be informative to help each other.

KS

Hi,

I am also a July fillers and waiting for my Noa2. I received my Noa1 last July 21 and until now still keep waiting huh!

Timeline

huhuhu :crying: i felt left behind.

im just newbie and i dont know what is NOA1 or NOA2. huhuhuhhu

im july fillers too. my fiance recieved a notification that the USCIC received the petition and that it is being process. then he got another just this nov. 13 saying they forwared the request to NVC. so is that the NOA1? then he got another letter saying that the NVC is forwarding it to US embassy here in philippines and they are also mailing me a letter that contain instructions on my interview. is that the packet? and what packet is that? packet 1 or 2?

pls pls pls i need help :crying:

Timeline

your not alone miss_jane. I am getting frustrating here also. It seems didnt work through the date we filed. Lots of late july filers got noa2. I am just really sad but of course i am happy for them they out of the waiting room

AOS

06-15-09..... Sent AOS Package

06-25-09..... Recieved NOA AOS EAD AP

06-29-09..... Recieved Biometrics appointment for July 21

07-10-09..... Case transfered to California

08-05-09..... AOS Card production ordered

08-06-09..... AP approval sent

08-06-09..... EAD Card production ordered

08-11-09..... Got my GREENCARD

08-13-09..... Got my EAD card and AP

Timeline

im july fillers too. my fiance recieved a notification that the USCIC received the petition and that it is being process. then he got another just this nov. 13 saying they forwared the request to NVC. so is that the NOA1? then he got another letter saying that the NVC is forwarding it to US embassy here in philippines and they are also mailing me a letter that contain instructions on my interview. is that the packet? and what packet is that? packet 1 or 2?

Hey! You already got your NOA2!!!!! Congratualations to you! The one the your Fiance received last NOv 13 was your NOA2 and packet that was being sent to you is the Packet three. You have no idea but you are APPROVED!!!!

NOA1 is the first notice that your Fiance received and the Second is the NOA2!

Make sure you know information about your fiance. They will be asing you several questions like:

Timeline

Hey! You already got your NOA2!!!!! Congratualations to you! The one that your Fiance received last NOv 13 was your NOA2 and packet that was being sent to you is the Packet three. You have no idea but you are APPROVED!!!!

NOA1 is the first notice that your Fiance received and the Second is the NOA2!

Here is one of the link that my fiance prepared for me. You can find the requirement and documents that you will need in the interview. : http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwfk1en.pdf you can find

Make sure you know information about your fiance. They will be asking you questions about him.

Here some few question that they might ask you?

Who is your petitioner (your fiance)?

How old is he?

What is his job?

How did you meet him?

Has he visited you?

How long did he stay?

Has he been married?

Does he have any children?

Were you married before?

Stuff like these are what they are gonns ask you. Sorry I got cut off in my first response.

KS

Hi,

I am also a July fillers and waiting for my Noa2. I received my Noa1 last July 21 and until now still keep waiting huh!

PRINCESSDEV!! You have to be the most patient person ever on VJ!! LOL...You might hold the record for being the first VJer who received NOA2 before she knew she had NOA1! OK, so...sounds like your application was approved, sent to the Visa center and now is on the way to Manila. The next steps are to comply with the documentary requirements of Packet 3. You can find those requirements on the Manila US Embasy website. Your US fiance will need to provide an Affidavit of Support showing that you won't be come dependent on the state and you will need to fill out various forms. It's actually pretty easy from here on out. You need to prepare for your interview. You just need to be sure you know all the info contained on the original I-129F and other personal info about your finance. You also should be able to show evidence of on-going relationshiop such as YM chat logs, phone bills and pics together. WAY TO GO! You give all of us hope that we'll be approved soon! :)

your not alone miss_jane. I am getting frustrating here also. It seems didnt work through the date we filed. Lots of late july filers got noa2. I am just really sad but of course i am happy for them they out of the waiting room

HI CHADDIE! Let's stay positive on this thread! We're all SOO close now. There are ga-zillions of other threads where people cry and complain and get all negative. (They depress me!) Let's try to keep this thread positive and talk about how we can help each other rather than cry in our beer! :) I think after this slow Thanksgiving week, things will pick up in the USCIS and we will be seeing NOA2s for all July filers...great Christmas presents for all of us! :)

Timeline

Hang on there everyone. This should only be a piece of cake. Just remember why we all go through this process and why we are willing. Waiting is part of it. Frustration and excitement are just one of it's spices.

If we can't handle this process how can we handle the pressure and stress of marriage?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.