Jeraly

~July 2007 K-1 Filers II~

643 posts in this topic

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See?! Told ya we should have come to visit!! Then there would be no way that Jeremy could work :D

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
See?! Told ya we should have come to visit!! Then there would be no way that Jeremy could work :D

I know - we should move closer to each other!!!! :)

I have to run a bazillion of errands and stuff, so I should get off the couch....

Removal of Conditions - Timeline:

5/26/2010: I-751 Received

5/27/2010: NOA

Timeline
I have to run a bazillion of errands and stuff, so I should get off the couch....

That's a lot of errands! I've only got about five hundred million, but I'm pretty sure I can do all of them on while still on the couch.

pharmacy

post office

trader joes

drop off key at friends house

and pack. oh, and apply for jobs, but that I can do on the couch.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

So Mox, is 'Pompous' anything like 'Couscous'?

------------------K1 Timeline------------------

05 Jul 2007: Mailed I129F petition

06 Jul 2007: CSC received petition

09 Jul 2007: NOA-1 Issued

10 Jul 2007: My check clears the bank

13 Jul 2007: I receive NOA-1 in the US Mail

19 Nov 2007: Touched

19 Nov 2007: USCIS website shows APPROVED

23 Nov 2007: I receive NOA-2 in the US Mail

12 Dec 2007: NVC receives petition

14 Dec 2007: NVC ships petition to Moscow embassy

19 Dec 2007: Moscow embassy receives petition

26 Feb 2008: Interview at Moscow embassy

13 Mar 2008: Received visa

18 Mar 2008: POE in Atlanta

09 May 2008: Wedding

-----------------AOS Timeline------------------

16 Jun 2008: Submittal for AOS

23 Jun 2008: NOA1 for AOS (I485, I765, I131)

24 Jun 2008: AOS checks cashed

15 Jul 2008: Biometrics appointment

04 Sep 2008: Received I-485 Interview letter

05 Sep 2008: AP/EAD Approved

08 Sep 2008: AP/EAD Received

29 Sep 2008: I-485 Interview (I-551 Stamp received)

07 Oct 2008: Green cards received

If you dump all the things you're taking with you into the living room along with your case, you can prolly pack from the couch as well :lol:

If you fancy a move to Colorado then by all means - we can move closer!!! We're looking at the north east with lovely views of the Rockies so we'll be close (ish) to Debz as well :D Of course, we are yet to move but still ;)

Ahhh!! You must be soooo excited going back to Germany tomorrow!! I am so jealous! All I have here is a confused kitten who keeps shouting at our Christmas tree and a grumpy husband who kicked me out of bed this morning because I wasn't asleep :blink: So much for me getting all excited about sending out presents to my family today - now I feel miserable again :(

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

I LIKED the misspelling; I thought it was meant to be sort of phonetic :lol:

*stealing beets*

061017001as.thumb.jpg

The Very Secret Diary of Legolas Son of Weenus - by Cassandra Claire

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

Filed: Timeline
I LIKED the misspelling; I thought it was meant to be sort of phonetic :lol:

*stealing beets*

Hehe. It really was a typo, but I thought about keeping it anyway. Then my vanity got the best of me, because I am after all pompous!!! (and dammit, you can't do italics in your title #######?!?!)

Unfortunately I can't make my title a lolcat or a volleyball net, and I like my avatar too much to change it. Maybe we should all put throbbing pulsating hearts into our signatures...

Edited by mox

Timeline

well, I'm currently working on a signature that will be the biggest VJ has ever seen; currently it contains sixty-seven photographs of me and my honey, three tickers, a timeline, and some witty quotes from the Princess Bride :D

when it is unleashed upon the world it will crash the site and end world hunger, simultaneously :D

061017001as.thumb.jpg

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

well, I'm currently working on a signature that will be the biggest VJ has ever seen; currently it contains sixty-seven photographs of me and my honey, three tickers, a timeline, and some witty quotes from the Princess Bride :D

when it is unleashed upon the world it will crash the site and end world hunger, simultaneously :D

AWESOME!!!!

Don't forget those retarded animated images that pretty much toast any machine with less than 2 processors and 16GB memory, not to mention induce seizures to anyone with a history of epilepsy in their family within the last 312 generations. (Meez I think?)

Timeline

oh yes, I forgot: it contains seven Meez, showing the seven ages of man, all with a vapid big-eyed expression and some stupid movement that looks totally unnatural and weird :D

(I'm sure you can tell I'm a fan ;) )

061017001as.thumb.jpg

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

(I'm sure you can tell I'm a fan ;) )

Oh...they're like the BEST THING EVAR!!!

Speaking of oddly disjointed animations, this gives me a chance to plug my new favorite blog: http://deadpaninc.blogspot.com/ . It's audio/visual but safe for work. The guy uses this bizarre movie creation software to hilarious effect.

This one is my favorite so far: http://deadpaninc.blogspot.com/2008/11/dou...transplant.html

Timeline

STP, all the mods here will ban you and will launch warnings that it is very inconsiderate to blind people with flashing tickers and pictures :) :) :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.