SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 10)

5,134 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I know. My grandmother was just diagnosed 7wks ago!! We will be there the 10-14th so not long. We live in Seattle and plane tixs are an arm and a leg. But she found one for like $514 which is a steal.

Thanks for the kind words. We'll make it. God doesn't put anything on you that you can't bear.

shanette your countdown is the same time for my hubby to get here for my interview. i will use it has mine as well

Jakeswife - are you in Jamaica or the states? I thought you were in JA but an earlier post (about the cold pee-pee) made me think you were in the states - freezing with the rest of us.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Mawnin Yardies..... Whew! It's finally Friday.

Honey, I'm going to call you tonight so that we can catch up.

TL: Goodluck darling. Things will be fine.

What's up for the weekend. I know us MD folks are planning to hook up tomorrow, but what's everyone else doing? Please don't say working.

Thanks, Chica.

Tonight is "She and Me" movie night at the school - so I get to take my kids and sit on the school floor and watch Kung Fu Panada.

I have house cleaning to do. Since I don't have to work (yipee!) I think I will paint my son's room. I have trying to tackle that for some time now but couldn't muster up the energy to tackle making the mess. It's going to daymn cold here this weekend so I could stand staying in.

And I'm going to post disney pics for JG!!

OMG it must be national movie night at school......I am the only one on line because i had the pleasure of sitting in the "multi-purpose" room with a bunch of badddd azzzz kids and watched Kung fu panda!!!!...

Visa Journey

Service Center :

Consulate : Jamaica

03-13-2009 : Married

10-16-2009: I-130 Sent to Chicago

10-18-2009: I-130 Delivered

10-23-2009: Cashed check

10-23-2009: NOA1

10-27-2009: Touched

02-08-2010: NOA2!! APPROVED!! email/text received

02-13-2010: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC JOURNEY

02-12-2010: NVC Case # assigned

02-15-2010: email address given to NVC operator

02-22-2010: AOS/DS3032 email received by NVC

02-22-2010: AOS $70 bill paid

02-22-2010: DS3032 Hardcopy Fedx

02-23-2010: DS3032 received signed for by K.STLAURENT

03-04-2010: DS3032 accepted and system updated

03-04-2010: paid IV bill

took a long time to send in ppwk due to husband's birth certificate delay :(

got birth certificate FINALLY!!!

didn't keep good records...sent in the ppwk and got a RFE for copy of passport

06-24-2010: NVC received the form I forgot to send ...oops

08-02-2010: still waiting on a case complete.....ughhhhh

08-10-2010: 2nd RFE for an updated police record-although the one we have was dated 4 months ago......ughhhhhhh

09-01-2010: NVC received checklist letter with a new police report..

09-23-2010: case complete FINALLY

11-12-2010: Interview-blue slip, need of a co-sponsor & petitioner at interview

12-07-2010: Petitioner interview w/co-sponsor paperwork

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I hope it's ok to post this here I'm new so sorry if I have made a mistake. We need help and if you wish to do so please visit this link.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...p;#entry2418703

Thank you.

America, Give Me My Spouse/Fiancé !

https://www.youtube....O6dwPf8HqZBzjUA

Help us make processing times at USCIS service centers fairer.
http://helptsc.tumblr.com/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Married. 10-16-2011. (L)

I-130 Sent. 03-14-2014 PD changed 6-24-2013. Received DS-261 / AOS Bill: 05-28-2014.

I-130 NOA1. 03-20-2013. Pay AOS Bill: 05-28- 2014. smileys-money-114847.gif

Returned to me due to mistake. 04-27-2013. Submit DS-261: 05-28-2014 Scanned on May 30 Th.
Returned to USCIS
04-30-2013. Send AOS Package: 06-10-2014.
Returned to me again USCIS mistake.
05-14-2013. Send AOS Package: 06-10-2014.
Returned to USCIS. 06-24-2013 due to travel. Receive IV Bill: 07-07-2014. 2uge4p4.gif
I-130 NOA2, Approved. 04-08-2014. Send IV Package: 07-22-2014 Scanned 07/24/2014.
Your I-130 was approved in 283, actual 343 days.
Submitted DS-260; 07/14/2014

Arrived NVC. 04-25-2014. NVC requested parents marriage cert, 10/10/2014

Case number given. 05-20-2014. Last scan date, 10/22/2014
Sent AOS Package: 06-10-2014. AOS Approved: 12-16-2014. egyptian.gif
Sent AOS Package: 06-10-2014.
Receive I-864 Package: 06-25-2014.
Pay AOS Bill: 05-28- 2014. smileys-money-114847.gif

CASE COMPLETE : They lied, 09-17-2014 42.gifActual CC 12-16-2014. Finally smiley-sick014.gif

Interview date given on 12-29-2014. Interview date 02-19-2015

01-29-2015 - Medical

02-19-2015 - Interview: Denied, reason given does not believe we are a Bona Fide marriage. voodoo-smiley-emoticon.gif groin-kick-smiley-emoticon.gif

-----------------------------------------

9hftc5sfgir1vd95.png

Filed: Timeline
Guess you're right about the ignorance. But why post at all? To give SArah the sage advice to "pick a better husband next time"?? Gee, thanks Cindi you genius!!! Cruel and insulting.

Cool heads prevail (but not mine obviously!)

when u wonder into other threads on VJ u will learn to sometimes just chuckle and move on

Kimmy, I love that picture of you. When I was on VJ and in Jamaica my cousins damn near broke their neck and the computer monitor to get a look. One more thing, "T" is starting to look like Kashi. :rofl:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Timeline
I know. My grandmother was just diagnosed 7wks ago!! We will be there the 10-14th so not long. We live in Seattle and plane tixs are an arm and a leg. But she found one for like $514 which is a steal.

Thanks for the kind words. We'll make it. God doesn't put anything on you that you can't bear.

Sorry ShaNette;

124789582.img.jpg

That is Kimmy's TWIN SISTER (Kimmieshia)

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
ok so what about you then island, another one for you maybe??? :lol:

None! Let me see if I remember how Claire worded it - my baby bag is being used as a parachute in Iraq?!?! I had a tubal after my daughter. I have two, one of each - and only two hands.

Plus..it doesn't look like A will make it here while his baby making days are working.

Yup :yes::yes::lol::lol:

Clairey..dem seh a fi keep weh duppy...until dem Christen :)

Oh yeah, now me memba. A long time me nuh deal wid nuh pickney :hehe::lol:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline
Love..it could be or her belly a "gripe" her..u did get di gripe water

I gave her some of that from the dropper she sucked it up like it was good! then she stop cry den start up again but it could be cuz she was poopsin and fartin in my face too so it could be her tummy.

ok...how's her poop (sorry u'll)..clairey u understand right :)

KK..how much work u accomplished today :)

Kimmy ..I got something done today....not as much as I needed. But hey...next week is a short week.

:dance:

bb

Yes I do. We all are here to support and advice each other about everything :thumbs:

good for u...i ran out at 3:30 they really drove me crazy

i had a friend, a jamaican who travelled to the states in the winter season and was planning to stay for a month. well one night he went to bed all bundled up in layers and layers of clothing. he went to use the bathroom and looked down and notice that his teapot was no where to be found. he panic and started to stretch his manhood to make it look normal because he was worried that he will no longer see it. he was unaware that in the cold season that it's very natural for that to happen. he decided less than a week to fly back to jamaica because he thought if he stayed he will never see IT again. the moral of the story is that he no longer travels in the winter season.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Timeline
Kimora is about to drive me nuts..she ova yah sing "this little lite of mine" like 50 thousand times....I WANNA SCREAM..every freaking day she come home singing a new song....(screaming)

Jakes...yeah..that's funny.

I should go home...my boss gone to get her manicure.

Oh speaking of small world...why does my boss live in my good friend's condo building. The funny part about it was before I knew she was complaining about them making too much noise one day. Yesterday..I found out...that was my friend and her fiance. LOL.

girl i say leave :) ..shoot can't wait til i'm boss to leave and go get a manicure :blink:

u know ur boss now thinks ur like ur frenz ..haahaa

lef de pickney alone. If she neva come home a sing noting yuh woulda wonda wah rong wid har :angry:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

shanette your countdown is the same time for my hubby to get here for my interview. i will use it has mine as well

Jakeswife - are you in Jamaica or the states? I thought you were in JA but an earlier post (about the cold pee-pee) made me think you were in the states - freezing with the rest of us.

i am in jamaica. the joke was told to me by an old friend and coworker.

Timeline
Hello ladies, I am just sitting here on the internet while Joel is lifting weights w/the guys. The man across the street is grilling jerk chicken to sell, so I guess that will be our dinner tonight. Someone is playing music, and the kids in the next yard are playing. The night sounds here are so different than what I hear at home.

Eveytime someone walks by me, they say Good night. The Billie goats are crossing the street, just like they have all the time in the world. I can see the stars in the sky, the sky is clear w/no clouds.

I hope everyone will be having a good Friday night.

Hey Rozcie. I see that you are enjoying Ja. Good to hear from you. Be well and keep safe. Kiss the honey for me. :blush:

Timeline

:ot:

Hey Everyone,

Has anyone seen the movie FIREPROOF?

http://www.fireproofthemovie.com

I saw Dr Phil do something on it a couple of weeks ago. Well I took Craig to it last night, but did not tell him what we were seeing. It was THE BEST movie I've seen in a veeeeeeeeeeeeeeery long time. We laughed, we cried, I mean for anyone in a relationship and/or marriage that has not been working out or has issues.....GO AND SEE THIS MOVIE, NOW ---and take your man/woman!!!!!

Of course, Craig feels he doesn't need to apply any of it, but that's Craig NOT to get it and be just absolutely miserable!

Our "happy" life was very very short lived as of last week, unfortunately.................but life goes on !

Have a great weekend.

Kelly

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:ot:

Hey Everyone,

Has anyone seen the movie FIREPROOF?

http://www.fireproofthemovie.com

I saw Dr Phil do something on it a couple of weeks ago. Well I took Craig to it last night, but did not tell him what we were seeing. It was THE BEST movie I've seen in a veeeeeeeeeeeeeeery long time. We laughed, we cried, I mean for anyone in a relationship and/or marriage that has not been working out or has issues.....GO AND SEE THIS MOVIE, NOW ---and take your man/woman!!!!!

Of course, Craig feels he doesn't need to apply any of it, but that's Craig NOT to get it and be just absolutely miserable!

Our "happy" life was very very short lived as of last week, unfortunately.................but life goes on !

Have a great weekend.

Kelly

Never heard of the movie...thanks.

Kelly - sorry to hear bout you and Craig...hopefully you can continue to work things out.

It's unfortunate that this happened to NotMrs, but I can't say it was at all surprising. There were numerous red flags in my eyes.

Cindyshah loves causing trouble, seen her do that a few times.

I AM SO DISGUSTED BY THE ANTI-JAMAICAN COMMENTS FROM THIS CINDI-SHAH. Anyone what her story is? Nut case, anti-social, or what. I am about to vomit.

I think her reply was worded a little crudely. I wouldn't necessarily say Anti-Jamaican, but ignoranance. What I got from her was that she thought NotMrs. didn't really know her husband well enough...and she had a problem with their age difference. I think there is maybe a history between her and Sarah (maybe offline or via PM) because she didn't have enough info from Sarah's post to really state any of it.

There are always going to be people that rally around...people that attack...people that judge. I feel bad for Sarah (can't get used to typing NotMrs.), and hope that she come out of this ordeal okay.

I had to go back and read her statement twice..and i kind of got what u said. except she kind of lumped every Jamaican relationship into it..she's ignorant that's all..

Jaws how are u

Hey sis. Still waiting on my phone call LOL.

:lol: tomorrow I promise..i really feel so horrible..i'm a bad, horrible friend..please forgive me (F)

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.