hichoufy

I need help Please help

13 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi everyone my husband has his interview in casablanca in december. I'm very stressed and worried because I'm not going to be with him. I'm sending him all the the document and evidence from here. Did he need to fill out the DS 156 and DS157 too. I'm a US citizen and I have been waiting for this since 2003. I'm just tired and stressed and and and and Oh God help us. I know my husband since 1989 we were in the same high school. He is very stressed and me as well I can't even tell you guys I'm very lost. Please help guys what we should expect . We haven't receive the appointment letter to go and have the medical exam. In 3 weeks he has his interview.please help me

thank you to all of in advance

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

I dont know about that part of it but here's a start..

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=302

There are alot of "flowcharts" online also.

:)

Lisa

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Timeline

I'm asking for help. Do you think the time line will help you to answer my questions. I really don't have an energy to do it . I 'm just asking for help and that's it. I

m very very stressssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssed :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

I need answers please

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
I'm asking for help. Do you think the time line will help you to answer my questions. I really don't have an energy to do it . I 'm just asking for help and that's it. I

m very very stressssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssed :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

I need answers please

I hope you checked out the link I attached. Also, if you havent already.. post this in the cr1 forum. There might be people more equipped to help you.

good luck

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Hichoufy DS 156 & DS 157 are for Nonimmigrant Visa Applications aren't you married? Did you finish your Process through NVC or did you go with the

K-3 visa through the Embassy?? If married you need just DS-230 completed and all documents that are requested.

This is why I believe Rajaa asked for you to do your timeline to see what your Situation was in order to help you better! Relax!! Most of us here are Here to help not to cause more stress. You need to relax ok (F) !!

Also most did pently of research, most of the answers are around here on VJ or the Internet... Relax ok

Good Luck (F)

nita

Hi everyone my husband has his interview in casablanca in december. I'm very stressed and worried because I'm not going to be with him. I'm sending him all the the document and evidence from here. Did he need to fill out the DS 156 and DS157 too. I'm a US citizen and I have been waiting for this since 2003. I'm just tired and stressed and and and and Oh God help us. I know my husband since 1989 we were in the same high school. He is very stressed and me as well I can't even tell you guys I'm very lost. Please help guys what we should expect . We haven't receive the appointment letter to go and have the medical exam. In 3 weeks he has his interview.please help me

thank you to all of in advance

596696z2ypf41694.gif

I - 130

3.26.08 - NOA2 - APPROVAL IN 493 DAYS!!

NVC

7.22.08 - CASE COMPLETED IN 90 DAYS - THANK GOD!!

Embassy

9.29.08-Interview - AP (2 weeks)

10.15.08 - AP over :) Embassy called hubby to go get his Visa - HAPPIEST DAY!!!

10.20.08 - Visa Issued

11.25.08 - POE (JFK then SFO)

11.26.08 - Visa Journey is Over!! TOOK 737 DAYS....Habibi is Home!! :) :)

USA

11.25.08 - POE

12.10.08 - Applied for SS Card

12.15.08 - Welcome Letter Received

12.17.08 - SS Card Received

12.26.08 - Green Card Received :)

Begin Naturalization process 2011 ~ Inshallah

mybanner493ead35e2041shfr8.th.jpg

Timeline

Hi nita

I have done everthing over NVC I'm a US citizen and I'm married. We are applying for IR1. YOU DON'T HAVE TO FILL OUT the ds 157 or ds 157 at the consulat.thanks you

nita

congratulations you like very cute together. Are you excited for him coming here. I beleive your are getting eveything ready for him . Wish him a safe flight

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I am sure you can relax. If you guys have known each other this long, and if you are the same age, I don't see why you are so worried. Everyone is correct, you should have done everything at the nvc. And you are right, he will need the medical and shots. Also he will need a current police report.

Good luck.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Timeline

I'm worried because I don't want to hear any negative staff. I don't have any patient anymore. I have been eating chocolat like crazy because I

m stressed. .I don't want my husband to have a hard time at the consulat

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline
I'm worried because I don't want to hear any negative staff. I don't have any patient anymore. I have been eating chocolat like crazy because I

m stressed. .I don't want my husband to have a hard time at the consulat

Hichoufy, I mean no offense, but in the immigration process you will hear the negative. Immigration for the most part is a positive process until a negative issue i.e. "red flag" arises. Considering that you and your husband have known each other for almost 20 years, that is a wonderful sign...just let the process happen and take its course. If you have done everything you have been requested to do he should be fine.

One more thing, prepare yourself, because getting the visa is just the first itty-bitty step in a very long process.

Good luck! :thumbs:

Filed: Timeline

The best thing you can do is be prepared and have a lot of patience. Casa can be unpredictable, however, from what you have said, you have known each other for some time. I agree that unless there are some "red flags" you should be ok. The interviews are always nerve racking and put you on edge. It is never easy to be seperated when all you want to do is to be together. The time line does help because it lets us answer your questions with better answers because we can see what parts of the process you have completed and what stage you are at. The people in this forum are a great resource to have. And those of us that have gone through Casa can certainly understand your anxiety.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

You are welcome! And yes I am more then excited, I am Nervous too... BUT SO SO HAPPY :dance: !!!

Thank you :blush:

Nita (F)

Hi nita

I have done everthing over NVC I'm a US citizen and I'm married. We are applying for IR1. YOU DON'T HAVE TO FILL OUT the ds 157 or ds 157 at the consulat.thanks you

nita

congratulations you like very cute together. Are you excited for him coming here. I beleive your are getting eveything ready for him . Wish him a safe flight

596696z2ypf41694.gif

I - 130

3.26.08 - NOA2 - APPROVAL IN 493 DAYS!!

NVC

7.22.08 - CASE COMPLETED IN 90 DAYS - THANK GOD!!

Embassy

9.29.08-Interview - AP (2 weeks)

10.15.08 - AP over :) Embassy called hubby to go get his Visa - HAPPIEST DAY!!!

10.20.08 - Visa Issued

11.25.08 - POE (JFK then SFO)

11.26.08 - Visa Journey is Over!! TOOK 737 DAYS....Habibi is Home!! :) :)

USA

11.25.08 - POE

12.10.08 - Applied for SS Card

12.15.08 - Welcome Letter Received

12.17.08 - SS Card Received

12.26.08 - Green Card Received :)

Begin Naturalization process 2011 ~ Inshallah

mybanner493ead35e2041shfr8.th.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.