akdiver

Moving to Russia

248 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
I offer a solution that should make everyone happy.

If you Voted (or even supported) Obama, you will be the first pool of people in this Gov't Managed Healthcare

program, it seems so many people are "for it" ... and Obama has so many supporters, why would you need those of use who... have doubts?

Kinda like a 10 year trial balloon.

I didnt get to choose if my tax dollars would be alotted for a war I didnt agree with.

Maybe only Bush supporters should have suffered consequenses for that one.

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

If you Voted (or even supported) Obama, you will be the first pool of people in this Gov't Managed Healthcare

program, it seems so many people are "for it" ... and Obama has so many supporters, why would you need those of use who... have doubts?

Here's a problem -- it's not universal health care.

You might want to actually read into the program you're criticizing.

In his vague health care plan, he would basically give more money to insurance agencies, and raise taxes on employers who did not provide health care for their employees. That's it. Consider Obama's health care plan merely health care insurance reform. Not universal, as most logical people want.

I didnt get to choose if my tax dollars would be alotted for a war I didnt agree with.

Maybe only Bush supporters should have suffered consequenses for that one.

Indeed.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

NO, this is a little different than the war or funding for AIDS research, this is a program which

Barack told me we just need a bigger pool of people to get the cheaper rates.

Hell if you can't get this thing off the ground with over 50% of the American people signed on.... it just might never be solvent.

Not only that but from the tone of a lot of folks right here.. I bet many people would agree to even

donate money "beyond" what is required .

Wouldn't it be sweet if those who are so 4-it "showed us" how to "help your neighbor".... rather than just talk about it?

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Can someone tell me what the hell Danno is going on about now?

i think he is saying he's gone mad and obama talks to him.

NO, this is a little different than the war or funding for AIDS research, this is a program which Barack told me we just need a bigger pool of people to get the cheaper rates.

i'm glad he finally learnt how to spell "barack". apparently aids research is pointless and is actually a war?

No, I thik he wants Barak supporters to hold hands from coast to coast to create a 'magic' connection and sing 'cumbaya' in tongues.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

NO, this is a little different than the war or funding for AIDS research, this is a program which Barack told me we just need a bigger pool of people to get the cheaper rates.

i'm glad he finally learnt how to spell "barack". apparently aids research is pointless and is actually a war?

Didn't he said he was my President too, so when he spoke to the American people he WAS talking to ME.

As For AIDS and war, I never said research is pointless, I only tried to point out that the Insurance

business is a hugely different situation. And if the claim is... *we just need a bigger pool of people to get cheaper rates" , I am sure there are enough followers of Barack to get it started without dragging the unwilling into it.

Come on SRVT, I know if you try ... you can add something of value to the conversation.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Timeline

Didn't he said he was my President too, so when he spoke to the American people he WAS talking to ME.

As For AIDS and war, I never said research is pointless, I only tried to point out that the Insurance

business is a hugely different situation. And if the claim is... *we just need a bigger pool of people to get cheaper rates" , I am sure there are enough followers of Barack to get it started without dragging the unwilling into it.

Come on SRVT, I know if you try ... you can add something of value to the conversation.

So your suggestion is it's a good thing many don't have insurance? You seem to have a problem either way. The number of uninsured has been climbing and will continue to unless some intervening is done. It seems your panties are twisted because you were called flat out wrong, and you are. You had no idea what Obama's plan really was, and it's plainly obvious. You just assumed it was universal.