It's just so wrong...

60 posts in this topic

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Yes...in other words, the votes of the people of Alaska and Hawaii simply don't matter because the election result will ALWAYS "be determined" by the time the polls in California close.

Are you mad at the planet for rotating in the wrong direction? :unsure:

No....I'm just saying that election tallying should not begin until all polls are closed. That's all. I don't think that's unreasonable.

It's not unreasonable but it is silly.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Yes...in other words, the votes of the people of Alaska and Hawaii simply don't matter because the election result will ALWAYS "be determined" by the time the polls in California close.

Woo hoo Cali BaROCKS the vote!!

:dance:

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

No....I'm just saying that election tallying should not begin until all polls are closed. That's all. I don't think that's unreasonable.

I guess (:

Alaska ain't that important. :no:
Yes - that's clearly the message.

Move east if you seek relevance. ;)

But I already moved west to seek refuge.

PEOPLE: READ THE APPLICATION FORM INSTRUCTIONS!!!! They have a lot of good information in them! Most of the questions I see on VJ are clearly addressed by the form instructions. Give them a read!! If you are unable to understand the form instructions, I highly recommend hiring someone who does to help you with the process. Our process, from K-1 to Citizenship and U.S. Passport is completed. Good luck with your process.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I think akdiver is right. We should lock the poll results til all of America has voted. That would be fair, cause hinestly it does deter alot of people from voting when we do it this way. I am luck to live in a State that has such a high electoral count and one that I usually agree with.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Wheres my CHECK?

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Timeline
You just can't have it all.
But Obama says we can!!

PEOPLE: READ THE APPLICATION FORM INSTRUCTIONS!!!! They have a lot of good information in them! Most of the questions I see on VJ are clearly addressed by the form instructions. Give them a read!! If you are unable to understand the form instructions, I highly recommend hiring someone who does to help you with the process. Our process, from K-1 to Citizenship and U.S. Passport is completed. Good luck with your process.

Timeline
But Obama says we can!!

No, YOU can't. We can.

That's what I said. Obama says we can.

Timeline
But Obama says we can!!

No, YOU can't. We can.

That's what I said. Obama says we can.

Perhaps you should have been part of we.

Eh?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
It's just wrong to give a concession speech while polls are STILL OPEN - especially when you use the phrase, "the American people have spoken". No, only SOME of them have spoken - others are still out voting.

He could have at least had the decency to wait until ALL of the polls have closed.

All the polls were closed. They just hadnt reported their data yet. But the polls in Cali closed right at 8 and on the dot Cali went to Barack along with another west coast state and the sealed the deal and THEN McCain went on. Trust me. I lived here all my life....they make a note not to give the elect away till 8 PDT.

I voted for Barack, but i must say that the speech by McCain was very sincere an touching and had i saw that in him throughout the campaign he would have been a contender for me to rally with. Its sad that he was just able to show this side to so many people who never really understood or knew him.....I thought his boo-hoo supporters in the crowd were down right disrepectful and did an injustice to their party.

The Dems all Love McCain when he kisses their "azz", so I guess the "Love fest" is back-on.

The fact he has made a career of "reaching across the isle" is the reason he had no base to support him.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Timeline
The fact he has made a career of "reaching across the isle" is the reason he had no base to support him.
Reminds me of the democrats - who have made a career of reaching into your pants.

To get your wallet. Pervert.