MrsBruce5

Interview Prep

9 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline

Hi...

I would like to begin gathering things to send over to Mr. Bruce for his upcoming interview, which hopefully will be sometime in late July...

I have organized the following to send to him:

My papers from USCIS:

I-130 (copy)

Both G-325a's (copy)

my birth certficate (original)

my divorce papers (certified)

marriage certificate (certified)

and a passport photo of Graham (for his medical)

NOA1

NOA2

Copies of papers from NVC:

DS-3032

I-864

I-864 (co-sponsor)

I-864A

DS-203

I believe he will get the interview letter, and medical papers sent to him in Scotland.

Am I forgetting anything?

Should I send our joint bank account statements ?

Bills with both names?

My mobile phone records with ump-teen text messages to his phone

My UK phone card purchase records

E-mails

Thanks !

Rose

"I have spread my dreams under your feet

Tread softly because you tread on my dreams"

-Yeats

Should I send our joint bank account statements ?

Bills with both names?

Those definately :yes: good evidence for ongoing relationship/bonafide marriage.

Rose, anything at all that is going to help in showing that you have a bonafide marriage. Did you file as married for tax?

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Timeline

Hi Aussie,

No...My accountant thought it best to file for me as 'head of household"-without him, as his income would have affected things adversely...

I also remembered that I have flight tickets, wedding invitations, and our photographer should have our wedding book ready by next week !

Am I being ####### rententive, or do they really scrutinize things as much as that??

Hey Aussie, How are you holding up ? :dance:

4 more days till you go to the dance !

Lucky girl !

Edited by MrsBruce5

-Yeats

They can yes. Its totally up to the conof conducting the interview. Sydney eg is known to be probably one of the easiest but Im not taking any chances when its too easy to have the evidence on hand if its required. So yeah...send him anything you have. If you have any congratulatory cards from family and friends, send those as well.

Im wired hahahaha I cant wait till I can sit back and chill after the interview.

Edited by aussiewench

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Timeline

Yeah...

I have HEAPS of cards from our wedding in Aberdeen, and a great autograph book as well.

I shouldn't have taken them back to NY with me, but that's life...

Yes, I agree. I feel the same...easy as it may be in Sydney or London-why take the chance if it's so simple to prevent. I am going to send it out soon, even though we are still waiting for a date... just in case something gets delayed with mail. I have 2 copies made here as well, just in case...I have found that this entire process is easier if you anticipate that there will be bumps in the road, and do your best to be wily and outsmart any possibility of something getting screwed up...

As for your interview...I can imagine what it must feel like...so much excitement, so much to look forward to ! All you have been waiting for is happening ! I cannot think of a better way to feel !!! You are going to ace it ! After that, have a few drinks and relax with your friends & family and bask in your success !

:D

-Yeats

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Yeah...

I have HEAPS of cards from our wedding in Aberdeen, and a great autograph book as well.

I shouldn't have taken them back to NY with me, but that's life...

Yes, I agree. I feel the same...easy as it may be in Sydney or London-why take the chance if it's so simple to prevent. I am going to send it out soon, even though we are still waiting for a date... just in case something gets delayed with mail. I have 2 copies made here as well, just in case...I have found that this entire process is easier if you anticipate that there will be bumps in the road, and do your best to be wily and outsmart any possibility of something getting screwed up...

As for your interview...I can imagine what it must feel like...so much excitement, so much to look forward to ! All you have been waiting for is happening ! I cannot think of a better way to feel !!! You are going to ace it ! After that, have a few drinks and relax with your friends & family and bask in your success !

:D

In a different thread, I suggested a few things that might be helpful (or might not). I agree with you that the well-being part is important too. :) ttyl,

mich

Let me show you how to get your tax returns the easy way

aussiewench's thread for kicking butt in the NVC ('cause i'm too lazy to keep looking it up - haha)

Our DS-3032 email to the NVC

02 Jan 2006 - Married

...----===::: CR-1 :::===---...

22 May 2006 - Case # Assigned @ NVC

14 Jul 2006 - DS-230 Package Received by USC

We stopped pursuit of CR-1 to pursue K3/AOS. For us, both required the same document, we could only have one valid copy, and the K3 was moving faster.

See profile for the details up to and in between the events listed here.

...---===::: K3 :::===---...

17 May 2006 - Date NVC says petition shipped to embassy

18 May 2006 - Case # Assigned @ NVC

01 Jul 2006 - Packet "3" received from embassy

18 Jul 2006 - Medical

21 Sept 2006 - K3 Interview Date (APPROVED)

27 Sept 2006 - Received Visa

06 Oct 2006 - Arrives in the USA! Finally home together. :)

(Truncated timeline - sig too long. See profile for all details.)

Really wishing you both the best MrsB now this may seem a daft question but why are copies of the I-130 and the NOA's required when they will already have them in the file ;) or is it just me ;)

[The reason god put spaces in between your fingers was so another person's hands could fill it up.

CHERISH YESTERDAY, LIVE TODAY AND DREAM TOMORROW

Life is like a song... Sing it.

Life is like a challenge... Pursue it.

Life is like a sacrifice... Offer it.

Life is love... Enjoy it.

Really wishing you both the best MrsB now this may seem a daft question but why are copies of the I-130 and the NOA's required when they will already have them in the file ;) or is it just me ;)

Sometimes things can get misplaced or lost so always a good idea to have a copy of everything and anything to do with your case.

You can find me on FBI

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

Timeline

:yes:

What Aussie says...With this process, I have viewed thinngs through the eyes of Murphy's Law, and have taken up for as many possibilities of something going amiss, as I can think of.

Thanks Mich ! I will def. have a look !

Thanks for the well wishes, Munch ! :D

-Yeats

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.