Wendy+Greger

6+ months waiting Club

1,947 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

YAY!!!! Got an email today stating that NOA2 has been approved and it has been mailed out!!!!

Hi members,

How are you all doing? Still waiting on NOA2...

I just checked online status this morning and last update date has changed from 12/18/08 to 4/28/09... I guess someone touched my case??... Hope this is NOA2 approval...

Update detail has not changed but the date has changed....

ohhh i hope its ur noa2 thats what i see people say normally happen when a touch comes out of the blue like that :thumbs:

sara

K1 Timeline

2008/12/15 I-129F Sent.

2008/12/16 I-129F Received by CSC: AND NOA1 issued same day.

2008/12/18 I-129F Check cashed

2008/12/20 NOA1 Received

2009/04/28 Touched (Detail info did not change. Just the date has changed. NOA2???)

2009/04/29 NOA2 Approved (Received email notification)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

see told u!!! congratulations :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

sara

YAY!!!! Got an email today stating that NOA2 has been approved and it has been mailed out!!!!

Hi members,

I just checked online status this morning and last update date has changed from 12/18/08 to 4/28/09... I guess someone touched my case??... Hope this is NOA2 approval...

ohhh i hope its ur noa2 thats what i see people say normally happen when a touch comes out of the blue like that :thumbs:

sara

Hi members,

I just received the approval email about 30 minutes ago, with an approval date of 4/28/09....maybe a bunch of cases pending with one officer were approved yesterday?

I hope you were one of them.

I was totally not expecting it and there the email was when I got back to my desk this morning.

------- ROC ---------------

06.29.2011 Mailed I-751

09.22.2011 RFE

Timeline
Hi members,

I just received the approval email about 30 minutes ago, with an approval date of 4/28/09....maybe a bunch of cases pending with one officer were approved yesterday?

I was totally not expecting it and there the email was when I got back to my desk this morning.

wow congratulations first dyoon7979 today and now u :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

sara

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

YAY!!! Congrats!!!!

so what is my next step??? what will happen from here on?

Hi members,

wow congratulations first dyoon7979 today and now u :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

sara

K1 Timeline

2008/12/15 I-129F Sent.

2008/12/16 I-129F Received by CSC: AND NOA1 issued same day.

2008/12/18 I-129F Check cashed

2008/12/20 NOA1 Received

2009/04/28 Touched (Detail info did not change. Just the date has changed. NOA2???)

2009/04/29 NOA2 Approved (Received email notification)

Timeline
YAY!!! Congrats!!!!

so what is my next step??? what will happen from here on?

Hi members,

sara

ur case will be sent to the nvc and from there to the embassy, u might wanna go ahead and start gathering all ur proof of everything so thats its ready to send to ur s/o so that its all there by the time the interview is, i hear it goes really fast once ur finished with the service center and its sent to nvc

good luck and my the rest of ur journey be swift and problem free

sara

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
omg we got touched today, i wanna be excited but im afraid to

sara

Sending prayers your way! I hope this is finally it! :thumbs:

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

sara

Sending prayers your way! I hope this is finally it! :thumbs:

thank you and all prayers are really needed at this time but hey if its not the noa2 at least i know they looked at it

sara

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

sara

Dear heavenly Father, please Lord let Sara get her approval!!!!! I ask you to show mercy and grant them an end to this trial. In Jesus' name.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jere. 29:11

Timeline

sara

Dear heavenly Father, please Lord let Sara get her approval!!!!! I ask you to show mercy and grant them an end to this trial. In Jesus' name.

amen

from ur lips to Gods ears

Ok...so Sara...you have a touch!! This means you are NOT a lost cause, right? If they touch your case, they have your file, it's not lost. This is what I always told myself when I we had about 10 touches!! and then we got approved.

They are looking into your case.... When you finally get your approval, we'll have a VJ party! :thumbs:

Virtual champagne, cake & all good things! :star:

K1

5/16/08:Received NA01

2/24/09: NA02 APPROVAL... finally, after 9 MONTHS & 8 DAYS!!

5/5/09 : Interview Date APPROVED!!!!

5/8/09: visa received

From NA01 to interview: 12 LONG MONTHS!!

07/23/09: received SSN

08/17/09: Passed Driving test

08/22/09: Married on beautiful Mackinac Island, MI

AOS

08/31/09: Mailed AOS Package

10/20/09: Received AP

10/21/09 Received EAD card

12/7/09 AOS APPROVED!

12/14/09: Green Card arrived in mail. Happy Days!

It's taken 18 months from applying for K1 to receipt of Green Card! Thank God it's over until 12/7/11

Here we go again...

ROC

09/14/11: Mailed I-751 to Vermont

09/19/11: NA01

10/14/11: Biometrics

7/2/12: Approved. New Card Ordered

7/7/12: Green Card received

Timeline
Ok...so Sara...you have a touch!! This means you are NOT a lost cause, right? If they touch your case, they have your file, it's not lost. This is what I always told myself when I we had about 10 touches!! and then we got approved.

They are looking into your case.... When you finally get your approval, we'll have a VJ party! :thumbs:

ohhhhhhh i would love that

sara

sara

What happened with Pervis' visitor visa? Any news?

K1

5/16/08:Received NA01

2/24/09: NA02 APPROVAL... finally, after 9 MONTHS & 8 DAYS!!

5/5/09 : Interview Date APPROVED!!!!

5/8/09: visa received

From NA01 to interview: 12 LONG MONTHS!!

07/23/09: received SSN

08/17/09: Passed Driving test

08/22/09: Married on beautiful Mackinac Island, MI

AOS

08/31/09: Mailed AOS Package

10/20/09: Received AP

10/21/09 Received EAD card

12/7/09 AOS APPROVED!

12/14/09: Green Card arrived in mail. Happy Days!

It's taken 18 months from applying for K1 to receipt of Green Card! Thank God it's over until 12/7/11

Here we go again...

ROC

09/14/11: Mailed I-751 to Vermont

09/19/11: NA01

10/14/11: Biometrics

7/2/12: Approved. New Card Ordered

7/7/12: Green Card received

Timeline

sara

What happened with Pervis' visitor visa? Any news?

well he has an appointment towards the end of may for it, im sure he wont mind if the noa2 came and he had to give up that appointment lol

ok i want everyones opinion........one night he came for chat after many months and gave me web cam......he had so much hair, i thought he had a wig on and i said take it off he said i cant its real, well we have been sort of disagreeing over this as i called it wig he finally owned up and said sara i had a hair transplant u know where they take it from the back of ur head........now i under stand that some men can really be upset when their hair starts going at an early age, but i feel he should have talked to me about it before doing something thats for ever am im being wrong about this i mean i told him after finding that out ok if u did this for urself then i will learn to live with it and i will get used to it but seriously he was good looking before doing something like......i dont understand the need to do something that drastic

sara

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.