redwan

visa k1

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

i did have my interview i guess everything is ok the lady she give me a paper said :further consideration will be given to your visa application after you obtain and present the document listed above/or teh following*

your case requires additional administartîve processing.we will contact you when we are ready to proceed with your case. im not understand nothing some can help me thx again. now it's more than 3weeks waiting for there call now it's 3 weeks wait nothing yet , what i need to do please if anyone can sugest and help me thx for all.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
i did have my interview i guess everything is ok the lady she give me a paper said :further consideration will be given to your visa application after you obtain and present the document listed above/or teh following*

your case requires additional administartîve processing.we will contact you when we are ready to proceed with your case. im not understand nothing some can help me thx again. now it's more than 3weeks waiting for there call now it's 3 weeks wait nothing yet , what i need to do please if anyone can sugest and help me thx for all.

Have you given them the documents that they requested??

"There was a boy with skin as dark as the earth & a girl with eyes as blue as the deep & they loved each other so well that people could not tell them apart, for in their hearts, there was no difference between them." -Brian Andreas

3-20-08: I-129F Petition Sent

3-24-08: NOA1

7-25-08: NOA2

10-27-08: Medical Exam

10-28-08: Interview! Approved!

12-20-08: U.S. Entry (POE Chicago)

1-2-09: Marriage

1-27-09: AOS package sent

2-3-09: NOA1 for I-485, I-765, and I-131

2-9-09: RFE received (need more income info. for household member)

2-24-09: Biometrics appoinment

2-25-09: RFE information sent back

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

If the only box marked is the one that states you need additional processing....

then you need to start calling the consulate everyday....and sending them an email to nivcasablanca@state.gov.

BUT...if you needed to turn in additional paperwork, get it turned in...then within 72 hours of them receiving it, do the above....call the consulate daily and email.

If you do nothing...they also will do nothing.

Good luck and take care!

Have you given them the documents that they requested??

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

if they didnt ask for anything more it seems you are in the standard administrative processing or administrative review. They are conducting name checks on you through all the US security departments before they can issue you a visa. Its very frustrating because no one knows how long it will take, its different for everyone. good luck and try to be patient :)

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

You are likely under Administrative review, I guess you were given a form stating the documents you need to submit, you need to gather it as soon as possible and submit it to the embassy. I also guess that there were information there on how to submit ang contact them.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

well she did ask me about everything and i guess everything is ok in interview just she took all mails, chat history,messages,and everything then she told me they will call me .but now how long it will take!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if there is some missing document then she can tell me that but i have everything.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.