Cuchita

Question on the annual income part 7 of the I-134

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline

Hi everyone, I have two questions on the I-134.

1)I have property and don't know what to put in the part that says"with mortgage or other encumbrances thereon amouting..." Is that the price I paid for the house?. And with property prices going down do I need to make a new appraisal? or should I put the one I got when I first bought it which was only 2 years ago.

1)In the stocks and bonds, does that include CDs? and what about the 401k do I put that too?

Please help

Thanks!

Our Timeline:

11/1999 - We met in Ecuador

02/05/00 - Relationship started

09/08/06 - Engaged & Pregnant!

03/13/08 - I filed for Citizenship

07/22/08 - Became US Citizen

08/02/08 - I-129F sent

08/13/08 - Case received by VSC

08/16/08 - NOA1

08/18/08 - Touched

12/18/08 - Touched again exactly 4 mos. after 1st touch!

12/18/08 - Noa2 @ 3PM-Gracias Dios Mio!

12/24/08 - NVC sent pckg. 3 to Embassy

01/02/09 - Pckg 3 rcvd. by Embassy

01/09/09 - Pckg 3 from Embassy received by beneficiary

02/09/09 - Medical exam

02/16/09 - Sent back checklist and docs required by embassy.

03/13/09 - We will fly to see Daddy Gary

03/16/09 - 1 PM Interview (Pray God he gets visa)

03/16/09 - 5PM INTERVIEW PASSED WOOHOO. Thank God.

03/25/09 - Visa on hand! he went to DHL office after phone call received.

04/18/09 - My Cuchi came, (NYC)a wonderful unbelievable moment!:)

04/20/09 - We applied for marriage licence. (Township Municipal Bldg Health Dept.)

04/23/09 - Licence on hand

04/29/09 - Applied for Social Security (He was in system!)

04/30/09 - Wedding day!!! Yeeebaa

05/07/09 - SS card in mail. "valid for work only with DHS authorization"

05/13/09 - Sent AOS paperwork.

06/16/09 - Biometrics Apptmt.

06/25/09 - EAD Card in mail!

06/26/09 - Letter saying case transfered to Cali.

08/08/09 - Residence Card in Mail! Yuuupiiiiiii.

THE END FOR 2 MORE YEARS.

I don´t need patience if I have love. Ah I que Viva mi Guayaquil Carajo!

-Cuchita-

The last appraisal value will do (one was probably made when you bought the house). Then you need to include what you owe in mortgage etc... with some proof (i.e. mortgage account to back it up).

A CD is essentially a bank account and could be included along with the other bank accounts. It's up to you whether you include 401k's etc, if it's needed to help your situation. You will probably need to provide evidence if you decide to include it, in case such evidence is asked for at the interview. However, this is only likely to be asked for if your salary by itself isn't sufficient to meet the requirements.

1)I have property and don't know what to put in the part that says"with mortgage or other encumbrances thereon amouting..." Is that the price I paid for the house?. And with property prices going down do I need to make a new appraisal? or should I put the one I got when I first bought it which was only 2 years ago.

1)In the stocks and bonds, does that include CDs? and what about the 401k do I put that too?

Please help

Thanks!

Please help

Thanks!

Just an FYI - if you meet the income requirements, you can chose to not include bank accounts and other assets.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

So from the same token - If you meet the povery requirements, and you make sufficient salary (employer letter can prove that), do still need to have savings (cash) in the bank account? If yes, what would you say would be sufficient? If there's no cash, than would that effect the likelyhood of the visa?

The last appraisal value will do (one was probably made when you bought the house). Then you need to include what you owe in mortgage etc... with some proof (i.e. mortgage account to back it up).

A CD is essentially a bank account and could be included along with the other bank accounts. It's up to you whether you include 401k's etc, if it's needed to help your situation. You will probably need to provide evidence if you decide to include it, in case such evidence is asked for at the interview. However, this is only likely to be asked for if your salary by itself isn't sufficient to meet the requirements.

Please help

Thanks!

K-3 Visa

Service Center: Vermont Service Center

Consulate: Islamabad, Pakistan

Married - 03/21/2008

I-129F

05-27-2008 - I-129F sent to Vermont

12-02-2008 – I-129 Approved

12-06-2008 - NOA2 received

NVC Journey

I-129F

12-05-2008 - NVC Received

12-05-2008 - NVC Case No. Issued

12-08-2008 - 129F left for USEM (Confirmed via DHL Tracking)

USEM Journey

I-129F

12-13-2008 - Received by USEM

12-23-2008 - P3.5 Received via E-Mail

12-23-2008 - P3.5 Responded (Sent Back via AMEX)

12-29-2008 - P3.5 Received by USEM

01-07-2009 - P4 Received

01-26-2009 - Interview Date

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline

Okay its clear now, as long as I meet the 100% poverty guidelines, the rest is history, don't matter if I don't have any cash!. The just need proof that at least I have for a piece of bread and milk in the table each day!. That explains why they didn't give me the WICK.Right? :wacko:

So from the same token - If you meet the povery requirements, and you make sufficient salary (employer letter can prove that), do still need to have savings (cash) in the bank account? If yes, what would you say would be sufficient? If there's no cash, than would that effect the likelyhood of the visa?

Please help

Thanks!

THANKS A LOT YOU ARE THE BEST! :thumbs:

Please help

Thanks!

PERFECT, YOU COULDN'T HAVE EXPLAINED IT BETTER! :dance:

THANKS A LOT!

Please help

Thanks!

Just an FYI - if you meet the income requirements, you can chose to not include bank accounts and other assets.

Our Timeline:

11/1999 - We met in Ecuador

02/05/00 - Relationship started

09/08/06 - Engaged & Pregnant!

03/13/08 - I filed for Citizenship

07/22/08 - Became US Citizen

08/02/08 - I-129F sent

08/13/08 - Case received by VSC

08/16/08 - NOA1

08/18/08 - Touched

12/18/08 - Touched again exactly 4 mos. after 1st touch!

12/18/08 - Noa2 @ 3PM-Gracias Dios Mio!

12/24/08 - NVC sent pckg. 3 to Embassy

01/02/09 - Pckg 3 rcvd. by Embassy

01/09/09 - Pckg 3 from Embassy received by beneficiary

02/09/09 - Medical exam

02/16/09 - Sent back checklist and docs required by embassy.

03/13/09 - We will fly to see Daddy Gary

03/16/09 - 1 PM Interview (Pray God he gets visa)

03/16/09 - 5PM INTERVIEW PASSED WOOHOO. Thank God.

03/25/09 - Visa on hand! he went to DHL office after phone call received.

04/18/09 - My Cuchi came, (NYC)a wonderful unbelievable moment!:)

04/20/09 - We applied for marriage licence. (Township Municipal Bldg Health Dept.)

04/23/09 - Licence on hand

04/29/09 - Applied for Social Security (He was in system!)

04/30/09 - Wedding day!!! Yeeebaa

05/07/09 - SS card in mail. "valid for work only with DHS authorization"

05/13/09 - Sent AOS paperwork.

06/16/09 - Biometrics Apptmt.

06/25/09 - EAD Card in mail!

06/26/09 - Letter saying case transfered to Cali.

08/08/09 - Residence Card in Mail! Yuuupiiiiiii.

THE END FOR 2 MORE YEARS.

I don´t need patience if I have love. Ah I que Viva mi Guayaquil Carajo!

-Cuchita-

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.