beans

October 08 K1 Filers

2,110 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I've still got my finger on Valentines Day lol, or thereabouts, dunno if they work weekends.

Just had my last day at work for Christmas, now I've a blissfull two weeks off, yay.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Just two more days of teaching till Christmas break. My sister, also a teacher, was commenting today how everyone, teachers and kids, are ready for the break. Teaching has certainly kept me quite busy while waiting for my fiancee. It also has served as the most effective form of birth control; who needs one when you have 100 different ones every day!

Timeline

You could tell the last couple of days that everyone at work needs a break. I've never seen my boss look so tired.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Okay kids I went on a slight break...however we resent the app 12/03/2008 and NOA1 was recieved 12/15/08. I'm back in the game whoopee!!

I-751 file: 11/07/11

NOA1 date: 11/10/11

Biometrics: 11/30/11

Approval: 08/17/12

Hold what you got and maintain.

Timeline

Good to see you back beans,

You were in my thoughts yesterday. If you check, you'll see I was on your profile then, trying to find out where you disappeared to.

All the best!

Please feel free to hang out with us October filers, as you started the thread and you're always welcome here.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

from october filer jumped to december? but at least you got now your noa1 and for sure your back in the game!

you are still part of this october filer thread and will always be part of our prayers for a speedy noa2! B)

Okay kids I went on a slight break...however we resent the app 12/03/2008 and NOA1 was recieved 12/15/08. I'm back in the game whoopee!!

K1 Timeline

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Philippines

I-129F Sent : 2008-09-19

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-10-03

Touched : 2008-10-08

NOA2 : 2009-02-17

NVC: 2009-02-19

Left NVC: 2009-02-20

USEM: 2009-02-24

Medical: March 5-6, 2009

Visa Interview: March 11, 2009

Visa Delivered: March 14, 2009

St. Mary's Katipunan QC: March 16, 2009 got my CFO sticker

Flight: April 14, 2009

Marriage: April 16, 2009

AOS

May 18, 2009 - sent AOS

June 16, 2009 - Biometrics

June 17, 2009 - case transfered to CA

Sept. 23, 2009 - Green card received

Timeline

Nice to see you back beans, glad you finally got it sorted.

We just had to cancel our weekly Skype call due the the internet going down the pan in the Middle East. All because of this http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/7792688.stm

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Good to see you back beans! The process started right this time, and I hope it'll go quickly for you :)

129F

14 Oct 2008 --- I-129F sent to VSC

17 Oct 2008 ---- NOA1 (rec'd Oct.23rd)

17 Mar 2009 ---- NOA2 151days (rec'd Mar.21st)

31 Jul 2009 ---- Interview - APPROVED!! (visa rec'd Aug.5th)

16 Aug 2009 ---- BIG MOVE!!!! So many conflicting emotions!

21 Aug 2009 --- marriage - civil ceremony

AOS, EAD, AP

13 Oct 2009 --- sent to Chicago Lockbox

18 Nov 2009 -- Bio app. for AOS and EAD (Rec'd Nov. 2nd)

18 Dec 2009 --- AP and EAD APPROVED!!!! (AP rec'd Dec. 29th; EAD rec'd Dec. 31st)

15 Jan 2010 --- AOS transfered to CSC!!

19 Jan 2010 --- AOS touched

22 Jan 2010 --- AOS touched

25 Jan 2010 --- AOS touched

17 June 2010 ---AOS touched

18 June 2010 ---AOS touched

10 July 2010 --- AOS touched

12 July 2010 --- Letter to welcome new permanent resident and card ordered

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Beans -- glad your journey has started off without a hitch this time. Just remember, everthing happens for a reason -- often we don't/won't know why.

Happy Holidays to everyone! And just think 2009 is going to be a GREAT year for us!!!

Unruly

Timeline
Beans -- glad your journey has started off without a hitch this time. Just remember, everthing happens for a reason -- often we don't/won't know why.

Unruly

Well said! If something were to happen that had no reason, it would be an accident, however an accident could only occur from without the universe. The universe is all these is, so how could something happen outside it? Ontological reasoning aside, it is much easier to accept things as they are and go from there than it is to fight or argue against reality.

The Serenity prayer states it more elegantly:

Grant me the serenity

to accept the things I cannot change;

courage to change the things I can;

and wisdom to know the difference.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi October Filers, dont know if any of you have noticed but they are starting to send approvals to September filers. You know what that means? Hopefully we will be next HORRAY!!!

"Patience with others is Love, Patience with self is Hope, Patience with God is Faith."--

Adel Bestavros

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

are there september filers already getting approvals from vermont??? i dont see any but from CSC yeah there are

Hi October Filers, dont know if any of you have noticed but they are starting to send approvals to September filers. You know what that means? Hopefully we will be next HORRAY!!!

K1 Timeline

Consulate : Philippines

I-129F Sent : 2008-09-19

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-10-03

Touched : 2008-10-08

NOA2 : 2009-02-17

NVC: 2009-02-19

Left NVC: 2009-02-20

USEM: 2009-02-24

Medical: March 5-6, 2009

Visa Interview: March 11, 2009

Visa Delivered: March 14, 2009

St. Mary's Katipunan QC: March 16, 2009 got my CFO sticker

Flight: April 14, 2009

Marriage: April 16, 2009

AOS

May 18, 2009 - sent AOS

June 16, 2009 - Biometrics

June 17, 2009 - case transfered to CA

Sept. 23, 2009 - Green card received

are there september filers already getting approvals from vermont??? i dont see any but from CSC yeah there are

As of this morning, VJ is showing Sept filers with NOA2 approvals at 9 for CSC and 4 for VSC. Of those, 1 from CSC and all 4 from VSC already have interviews, so I think they are all expedited processing cases.

Looks like VSC is really lagging behind lately, even looking at the August numbers with CSC having 37 NOA2 out of 86 and VSC having 12 out of 111.

VSC had a good stretch there for a while, but seem to be losing steam. Sure hope they can turn things around soon.

Edited by RBAL_TN

K-1 - I-129F

Consulate : London, England

• 18 May 2009: Interview - **APPROVED** (213 Days)

AOS - I-485

Field Office: Memphis, TN

• 15 Dec 2009: **APPROVED!!** 131 Days!

EAD - I-765

• 02 Dec 2009: **APPROVED!!** 141 Days (recommend do NOT e-file)

ROC - I-781

• 07 Nov 2011: Package mailed to VSC (USPS Express mail)
  • 08 Nov 2011: Package received at VSC
  • 09 Nov 2011 - NOA1
  • 13 Jan 2012 - Biometrics appointment
  • 24 Aug 2012 - RFE (bummed!!!)
  • 13 Sep 2012 - **APPROVED!!**
  • 24 Sep 2012 - Card received

Timeline

As of this morning, VJ is showing Sept filers with NOA2 approvals at 9 for CSC and 4 for VSC. Of those, 1 from CSC and all 4 from VSC already have interviews, so I think they are all expedited processing cases.

Looks like VSC is really lagging behind lately, even looking at the August numbers with CSC having 37 NOA2 out of 86 and VSC having 12 out of 111.

VSC had a good stretch there for a while, but seem to be losing steam. Sure hope they can turn things around soon.

Oh yeah I forgot about the expedites.

On another note, sometimes you have to remember that there are probably a heck of a lot of people who have filed but never discovered VJ. It could be that VSC is cranking out a similar number of approvals to CSC but they just aren't being documented.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.