Eric-Pris

CRIS emails didn't come.... but they should have.

7 posts in this topic

We requested email notification for my wife's AOS/EAD/AP, and they notified us the same day that she was transferred to CSC, but 2 days ago her EAD and AP were approved, and no CRIS email as of yet. I just happened to check that evening and it showed 9/30/08 EAD card production ordered and AP approval notice sent. But no email.

Has this happened to anybody else? :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Filed: Timeline
We requested email notification for my wife's AOS/EAD/AP, and they notified us the same day that she was transferred to CSC, but 2 days ago her EAD and AP were approved, and no CRIS email as of yet. I just happened to check that evening and it showed 9/30/08 EAD card production ordered and AP approval notice sent. But no email.

Has this happened to anybody else? :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Yes, the same has happened to friends that are in the process. No e-mails, nothing EAD and AP was in the mail. My cousin's greencard came in the mail w/o any notification of card production or approval. She had to call to make sure she wasn't dreaming. Congrats.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Yes, the same has happened to friends that are in the process. No e-mails, nothing EAD and AP was in the mail. My cousin's greencard came in the mail w/o any notification of card production or approval. She had to call to make sure she wasn't dreaming. Congrats.

But was their online status updated to show "card production ordered"? Ours was, just no email.

I just don't want to check it every day to see if her greencard is aoproved. I don't want to become OCD because of it. :lol: Or maybe it would be a nice surprise to just get the greencard in the mail.

Filed: Timeline

But was their online status updated to show "card production ordered"? Ours was, just no email.

I just don't want to check it every day to see if her greencard is aoproved. I don't want to become OCD because of it. :lol: Or maybe it would be a nice surprise to just get the greencard in the mail.

Yes, it showed "card production ordered", but they didn't check that until they received the EAD and the AP. My cousin almost fainted when she received the greencard. I think it took 36 days from the time her case was transferred to CSC. I was a very nice surprise.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Poland
Timeline

CRIS finally got his AP after filing like 3 years ago... so he took some time off to visit his server..

AOS from B-2

08/05/08 I-485 filed

02/03/09 CGC received

12/09/10 I-751 filed

04/07/11 GC received

11/1/11 N-400 filed

02/24/12 USC

In Polish only. Sytuacja polityczna w Polsce:

• 3 weeks later...

CRIS finally got his AP after filing like 3 years ago... so he took some time off to visit his server..

I think you will only get a CRIS email if there is something additional that you will need to do, for instance an RFE. If the case status changes and nothing needs to be done on your end, then you won't get the CRIS emails. No news is good news, I guess.

AOS Timeline:

• Date Filed : 2008-08-28
  • NOA Date : 2008-09-03
  • RFE: 2008-09-19
  • Biometrics Appt. : 2008-09-23
  • RFE Mailed: 2008-10-06
  • RFE Delivered: 2008-10-10
  • Case Processing Resumed: 2008-10-16
  • I-485 TOUCHES: 2008-10-17, 2008-10-20, 2008-10-21
  • EAD Approved: 2008-11-06 (Day 70)
  • AP Approved: 2008-11-06 (Day 70)
  • AP Received: 2008-11-12
  • EAD Received: 2008-11-18
  • AOS GC Interview Letter Received: 2008-11-18
  • AOS GC Interview: 2009-01-12 - APPROVED!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

Same thing happened to me status changed but no email from CRIS...i'm just glad that my EAD is on it's way...now if only the greencard can follow I'll be the HAPPIEST woman in NJ LOL :jest:

Greencard (2008):

July 16....AOS mailed;

July 17.......AOS received
July 21.......NOA1 receipt date

July 23.......Check Cashed
July 25.......Received NOA1

July 28.......Received Biometrics appointment
Aug 12.....received RFE notice

Aug 13...Biometrics Appointment

August 19...RFE received, case resumed processing
Oct. 8.........EAD Card production ordered

Oct. 16.......EAD Approval noticed mailed
Oct. 18........EAD in hand (came in mail)
Nov 3.........Interview Notice received in mail
Dec 4.........Interview APPROVED, CRIS email: card production ordered
Dec 9.........Welcome noticed received in mail Dec 9.........card production ordered
Dec 14.......Received greencard in mail

CITIZENSHIP (2014):
May 7...Application mailed out

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.