rkintn

NOA 1 for wife but not daughter

22 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I have received the NOA (I797) and 1 year extension for my wife. However, her daughter was submitted with the application, and biometrics paid for, but there is no mention of the child on the NOA. Is this normal and can the daughter travel outside the country with her mother even though the daughter is not mentioned on the NOA?

I 129F received 06-15-05

NOA 1 From CSC 06-23-05

Touched !!!! 07-06-05

10 Emails Approved 07-05-05

08-06-05

Fiancee received packet from Moscow Interveiw Nov. 8

Recieved no confirmation

Nov.. 8 Passed interview waiting for Visa

Leaving for the USA Nov. 24

Married December 10

K1 K2 AOS AP 03-26-06

NOA 04-01-06

Biometrics 04-22-06

Touched 04-24-06

INFO PASS AP got it in 30 min. 06-15-06

Changed address 06-24-06

Touched 06-25-06

Touched 07-12-06

Touched 07-22-06 Will we ever get an interveiw

AOS Interveiw rec. in mail for Dec. 5, 06. 09-10-06

Interveiw approved GC in the mail Dec 5 ,06

Recieved K1 & K2 Greencards in the mail nine days after approval 12-14-06

10 yr cards on the way !!! 06 - 15- 09

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
I have received the NOA (I797) and 1 year extension for my wife. However, her daughter was submitted with the application, and biometrics paid for, but there is no mention of the child on the NOA. Is this normal and can the daughter travel outside the country with her mother even though the daughter is not mentioned on the NOA?
Give it a few days - it's possible that the mail is just slow. Also, check the case status at USCIS on-line. Edited by akdiver

PEOPLE: READ THE APPLICATION FORM INSTRUCTIONS!!!! They have a lot of good information in them! Most of the questions I see on VJ are clearly addressed by the form instructions. Give them a read!! If you are unable to understand the form instructions, I highly recommend hiring someone who does to help you with the process. Our process, from K-1 to Citizenship and U.S. Passport is completed. Good luck with your process.

If her daughter was included in the application, then you should be okay. That's why you only had to pay one application fee. Now you might find it helpful to use the info pass before the biometrics appointment date to find out if you should have gotten a separate letter for her daughter, but I don't think they issue a separate letter when children are included in one application.

Also, consider going early for biometrics. Many have found they accept you as long as you have your biometrics letter.

• 1 month later...
Timeline
If her daughter was included in the application, then you should be okay. That's why you only had to pay one application fee. Now you might find it helpful to use the info pass before the biometrics appointment date to find out if you should have gotten a separate letter for her daughter, but I don't think they issue a separate letter when children are included in one application.

Also, consider going early for biometrics. Many have found they accept you as long as you have your biometrics letter.

Update, we recieved the biometrics appointment letters and the NOA for our daughter a couple weeks later and both have been to bio appointments .

So i guess we are waiting again.

Do most have an interview again? Or will we get the cards in the mail someday in the hereafter? :wacko:

I 129F received 06-15-05

NOA 1 From CSC 06-23-05

Touched !!!! 07-06-05

08-06-05

Recieved no confirmation

Married December 10

K1 K2 AOS AP 03-26-06

NOA 04-01-06

Biometrics 04-22-06

Touched 04-24-06

Changed address 06-24-06

Touched 06-25-06

Touched 07-12-06

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: Timeline

So, RKINTN, has your GCG sister-in-law finally found someone to get her a visa, or has she just given up after a year of logging in to find "no expressions of interest have been sent to this lady"???

Given the investment you've made to try and help her find an American husband, doesn't this make you worry what will happen when your wife and daughter get their permanent residency............

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
So, RKINTN, has your GCG sister-in-law finally found someone to get her a visa, or has she just given up after a year of logging in to find "no expressions of interest have been sent to this lady"???

Given the investment you've made to try and help her find an American husband, doesn't this make you worry what will happen when your wife and daughter get their permanent residency............

and who might you be ? and what is your concern about my financial wel being or the status of my marriage . my sister in-law has been married to a russian

man for over a year now and very happy. My wife has had a perm residency card for over 2 years and we

have been married over 3 years , so my wife could file for citizenship in the US then just divorce me .

again I say what is it to you ???? :blink:

I 129F received 06-15-05

NOA 1 From CSC 06-23-05

Touched !!!! 07-06-05

08-06-05

Recieved no confirmation

Married December 10

K1 K2 AOS AP 03-26-06

NOA 04-01-06

Biometrics 04-22-06

Touched 04-24-06

Changed address 06-24-06

Touched 06-25-06

Touched 07-12-06

sock puppets can't digest lead.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

I am investigating the FSU MOB industry. Admittedly, I’m sick of reviewing “smokin’hot goodwife” profiles and reading mushy-gushy letters back and forth between pro-daters and GCGs and their not-so-unwitting marks. If you have to ask “is she real?” or “am I being scammed?” the answer is no and yes. Everybody is out for something, whether a GC, $$, or just a thrill. Every side (whether he or she) is living vicariously through the other.

The hard facts uncover an ugly, complicated industry. I was venting when I made this post, and I went back a few hours later and tried to remove it because I realized I was being unfair and spiteful. The few forums I belong to “IRL” have edit functions – this particular one expired before I knew it.

For the record, your SIL’s profile stands out because it is so obviously GCG. She put it up less than a year and a half ago, and until a few months ago was still logging into her account. Also, a bit over a year ago there is evidence she was actively pursuing AM. Does her RH know about any of this? I doubt it, unless he’s in on a scam, too. Otherwise, I question how happy they could possibly be. Perhaps she should take all of her profiles down.

Either way, nothing that has happened is illegal, so I will back off and acknowledge that my posting here is unprofessional.

Edited by elena1980

The hard facts uncover an ugly, complicated industry.

What's so complicated about it? Hot chicks want rich dudes. Rich dudes want hot chicks. Pretty simple, sis.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Either way, nothing that has happened is illegal, so I will back off and acknowledge that my posting here is unprofessional.

Except that you took this final opportunity to post unprofessionally and make unwarranted suppositions, thereby cementing the fact that you are here for one thing only, and that is to make trouble. Seriously, nobody here is impressed by your "investigations" or your dot-connecting with only a smattering of the facts. Take a hike.

Timeline
I am investigating the FSU MOB industry. Admittedly, I’m sick of reviewing “smokin’hot goodwife” profiles and reading mushy-gushy letters back and forth between pro-daters and GCGs and their not-so-unwitting marks. If you have to ask “is she real?” or “am I being scammed?” the answer is no and yes. Everybody is out for something, whether a GC, $$, or just a thrill. Every side (whether he or she) is living vicariously through the other.

The hard facts uncover an ugly, complicated industry. I was venting when I made this post, and I went back a few hours later and tried to remove it because I realized I was being unfair and spiteful. The few forums I belong to “IRL” have edit functions – this particular one expired before I knew it.

For the record, your SIL’s profile stands out because it is so obviously GCG. She put it up less than a year and a half ago, and until a few months ago was still logging into her account. Also, a bit over a year ago there is evidence she was actively pursuing AM. Does her RH know about any of this? I doubt it, unless he’s in on a scam, too. Otherwise, I question how happy they could possibly be. Perhaps she should take all of her profiles down.

still can not see how you picked me and my family to spy on ? WHO ARE YOU ??? I smell a TROLL !!!

My sister in law is not a GCG !!! If my wife wanted to leave me then what business is it of yours ?

For your consideration my wife works and make enough money to care for her self in the USA and could divorce me any time she pleases to do so,

My American wife suddenly fell out of love with me after 10 years of marriage and children . Who knows what life can bring us ?

I consider my marriage a happy one and have not heard any different from my wife . So again what is your concern about my marriage ???

My SIL did have profiles and was considering a life here closer to her sister but gave it up after a few visits from a couple of syco American men

that acted like they were interested but was only on a sex visit .

I have been in this arena FSU MOB for over 6 yrs and traveled to Russia over 10 times , have spent many months of my life in Russia , and I have met

my share of GCG and my SIL is not one of them .

So I guess u are the GCG control agent ? so who do u work for ? the American man or the government ?

I hope u are not who i think u are ? If u are a translater and sharing your concerns about letters you have translated for my SIL then I will have to share

my concerns about who u are . :wacko: I do not think it would be good for your future business for people to know you are sharing there letters with the

world .

I 129F received 06-15-05

NOA 1 From CSC 06-23-05

Touched !!!! 07-06-05

08-06-05

Recieved no confirmation

Married December 10

K1 K2 AOS AP 03-26-06

NOA 04-01-06

Biometrics 04-22-06

Touched 04-24-06

Changed address 06-24-06

Touched 06-25-06

Touched 07-12-06

rkintn, you don't owe this troll any explanation whatsoever. Anything you say is just going to feed into this moron's delusions that they are conducting some sort of "investigation." I recommend heavy doses of ridicule, but you do not owe this mouth-breather anything in the way of explanations.

I suspect that Elena1980 has her own agenda regarding foreign marriages and is just looking for more examples to support a position. I doubt hearing about happy and successful marriages and those that went through the long and difficult process will be something supporting her position.

Elena1980, this site is about people helping other people.

Take a hike!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.