sara.....

grrrrrrrrrrr i cant do this anymore

64 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I asked for them to expedite our case they denied it based on the fact that our case just went in for extra review on the 25th of AUG..........it has been infact in extra review sine about april if i remember right...........when i told them that they said nope there is nothing on ur record showing it was ever in security or extra review until Aug 25th and everyone has to go thru it so i asked what the heck u been doing with our case then until Aug cuz u even wrote a letter to our senator stating our case was in security

answer: im sorry but that just is not true ............as i set here looking at the letter they sent to my senator........im think what the heck this is one freaken messed up mess that i will never get out of and i just cant do this anymore............. :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

I would definitely go to the media. Embarrass them. This is ridiculous. We shouldn't even have to go to this extent as citizens to be with the person we love, and have to prove it to a bureaucratic mess. I just pray this doesn't happen to us, and pray that something is done about this, because it's just not right.

That is messed up!

Go to the media like the post above says, here in Seattle we have a TV Station caled KOMO 4 NEWS and they have a segment called Problem Solvers, you should check them out! www.komo4.com (They are a branch of ABC News)........You may not be in Seattle but I am sure there are others in your shoes and in the same position!

PM me for any AP or AR relating to the NBI

USEM NBI Requirements:

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3217.html

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I hope whatever happens, it works out well for you.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
That is messed up!

Go to the media like the post above says, here in Seattle we have a TV Station caled KOMO 4 NEWS and they have a segment called Problem Solvers, you should check them out! www.komo4.com (They are a branch of ABC News)........You may not be in Seattle but I am sure there are others in your shoes and in the same position!

hi i went to that web site and i put in the request i hope that they contact me thank you

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline

estadia...this is awful. It's been over a year since your NOA1?

Yikes.

I pray this gets resolved soon!

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Timeline
estadia...this is awful. It's been over a year since your NOA1?

Yikes.

I pray this gets resolved soon!

thank you all prayers are sure needed and any ideas of anything that i have not already tried.........yup over a year

I would definitely go to the media. Embarrass them. This is ridiculous. We shouldn't even have to go to this extent as citizens to be with the person we love, and have to prove it to a bureaucratic mess. I just pray this doesn't happen to us, and pray that something is done about this, because it's just not right.

thank you..........i also pray that this does not happen to anyone else its crazy

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Sorry for this Sarah! I dont understand why its taking so long for them to approve your case.Its more than a year now!

Sending you hugs!

GOD BLESS!

Timeline
Sorry for this Sarah! I dont understand why its taking so long for them to approve your case.Its more than a year now!

Sending you hugs!

GOD BLESS!

thank you......in truth i think they lost the case and are hiding behind the only thing that u can not touch extra review and security name check after her telling me today that there is no record of it ever have going thru extra review or any kind of security check before aug 25th i have to believe they are only using it as a way to get out of fessing up to sorry we messed up and lost ur file........................

Timeline

I know it may delay things, but what would canceling this petition and re-filing do?

That is, if going to the media isn't so realistic. Personally, I wouldn't let some asshat bureaucratic agency tell me who to be with, and would be with her even if it meant leaving the country. I would go to the media and find any way I could to tear ### on the USCIS / CSC if this happened to me.

Edited by SRVT

Timeline
I know it may delay things, but what would canceling this petition and re-filing do?

That is, if going to the media isn't so realistic. Personally, I wouldn't let some asshat bureaucratic agency tell me who to be with, and would be with her even if it meant leaving the country. I would go to the media and find any way I could to tear ### on the USCIS / CSC if this happened to me.

i did ask to do that about a month ago and was told that as long as my case is in security we can do nothing

Timeline

I tell you, I would not have the patience you have. I'd have packed my bags and left. Viva Canada or Greece, or, in your case, India.

With the rear end of the petitions coming in February and your petition being in August/September of last year, there's certainly a reason to believe it has nothing to do with security. A friend of mine (an ex of my mother) is an investigator/officer (also owns his own security company which needs these backgrounds to let guards use firearms) and these DOJ backgrounds are not this difficult to get. Even easier are employment verifications -- it's just a matter of calling the employer or looking at tax filings.

Timeline
I tell you, I would not have the patience you have. I'd have packed my bags and left. Viva Canada or Greece, or, in your case, India.

With the rear end of the petitions coming in February and your petition being in August/September of last year, there's certainly a reason to believe it has nothing to do with security. A friend of mine (an ex of my mother) is an investigator/officer (also owns his own security company which needs these backgrounds to let guards use firearms) and these DOJ backgrounds are not this difficult to get. Even easier are employment verifications -- it's just a matter of calling the employer or looking at tax filings.

well we both have clean records i have been in school all my life and perviz has been in school most of his as he is a doctor its not like a complicated task to check our back grounds or any type of security they would like to run prolly take them about 15 minutes and its complete

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.