philabride

no case updates

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

Hi all

Our case has not been updated at all since they received it. NOA1 arrived but I don't see our case has been updated at all for 2 months. It looks like that everyone`s case has been touched time to time, but it is nothing unusual not to be touched at all as well, right?

I suppose this is what you mean by long wait?

Hi all

Our case has not been updated at all since they received it. NOA1 arrived but I don't see our case has been updated at all for 2 months. It looks like that everyone`s case has been touched time to time, but it is nothing unusual not to be touched at all as well, right?

Ours (like many other's) was un'touched' until it was approved. :thumbs:

Filed: Country: Colombia
Timeline
Hi all

You might never receive a touch before you get your NOA2. The process keeps going forward, you don't lose you place in the queue. For us it was 5 months from submitting paperwork until we had our interview and got approved. At two months, I can understand how much you want to see progress. The experience of many is that they never see an update until they receive their paperwork.

Hang in there!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

Thank you very much both of you

yeah..it's been nothing since I got excited receiving NOA1 so I was wondering where we were. When you dont hear anything it is easy to worry if it is moving forward, you know. I am relieved to hear that no updates does not mean anything bad. I will keep working hard and wait for good news:)

thank you again

Thank you very much both of you

yeah..it's been nothing since I got excited receiving NOA1 so I was wondering where we were. When you dont hear anything it is easy to worry if it is moving forward, you know. I am relieved to hear that no updates does not mean anything bad. I will keep working hard and wait for good news:)

thank you again

In the mean time - during the long wait... Update/start your Timeline - it will help you as well as others and read up on the rest of the process. (You'll see a 'Possible Adjudication Date' there.. give you something to shoot for.).. :thumbs:

:time:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
Hi all

Waiting is by far the most frustrating part of the process. It looks as though they are processing a bit faster than last year though. We filed on May 31, 2007 and the first touch we got was the day of our NOA2 approval on Oct 18th (140 days - nearly 5 months later!) and nothing again until the interview on Jan 28th (242 days - 8 months after filing). Unforutantely for us, the AOS process has been just as frustrating. What started out fairly well, died for some reason after we rec'd the AP and EAD. No RFE..nothing until last Friday when we finally got the interview letter (and still no website update as of today). I hope all moves along quickly for you. Just keep checking your mail box. :thumbs:

:time:

K-1 Timeline:

May 31, 2007 - Mailed I-129F to Nebraska

Oct. 22, 2007 - NOA2 Hard Copy received!! No email/website update.

Nov. 16, 2007 - Paperwork found & received by NVC!

Jan. 7, 2008 - Finally got the interview date

Jan. 28, 2008 - Interview!! Approved!!!

Feb. 12, 2008 - Arrives in USA!!!

Feb. 18, 2008 - Wedding Day!!!!!!

Feb. 19, 2008 - Apply for SSN

AOS Timeline:

Mar. 12, 2008 - Packet mailed (AOS, EAD, & AP)

Mar. 12, 2008 - Husband's SSN arrives

Mar. 14, 2008 - AOS pkt was delivered at 7:52 AM & signed for by V BUSTAMANTE.

Mar. 18, 2008 - Check cashed!!

Mar. 21, 2008 - NOA's for AOS, EAD & I-131!! (Dated 3-18-08)

Mar. 31, 2008 - Can finally see AP & EAD online!!

Apr. 10, 2008 - Biometrics finished! Can finally see AOS online & EAD touch!

May 12, 2008 - Email: AP approved!!

May 14, 2008 - Email: EAD approved!!

May 16, 2008 - EAD card & AP in hand!!

Sept 19, 2008 - Interview letter - Oct. 24th - Seattle??

Oct. 21, 2008 - A Touch..WOW!! The interviewer must've put it on his/her desk!

Oct. 24, 2008 - Interview..now back to waiting!

Nov 13, 2008 - Approved! Card Production Ordered...finally!!

Nov 24, 2008 - Card arrives!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.