cyberdeep

DHL Tracking of NVC docs - how do you know if it's yours?

6 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I called NVC operator today and he said my case was complete. Figured I'd go online to the DHL site to check if it got sent to the consulate and I do see a package going to my consulate...but how do I know if it indeed contains my docs?

Thanks!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline

WOW...was looking at your timeline...very impressive...start (I-130 filing) to finish (NVC case complete) in less that 4 months :thumbs: gotta love CSC

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

After case complete, you need to wait for an interview to be set up for you by the NVC. For appointment consulates only after the interview date is given is the paperwork petitioned (unless of course there a special circumstances, such as an expedite granted). You will probably be at NVC until at least next month until the appointments are once again scheduled.

"Haters are confused admirers, they can’t be or figure you out so negativity comes out [their] mouth.”

-Chad Ochocinco "85" - WR Cincinnati Bengals

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline
After case complete, you need to wait for an interview to be set up for you by the NVC. For appointment consulates only after the interview date is given is the paperwork petitioned (unless of course there a special circumstances, such as an expedite granted). You will probably be at NVC until at least next month until the appointments are once again scheduled.

Hi Cyber,

Congratulation.

check this of DHL tracking

Listen to NVC AVR message, it will clearly say “Your case is completed and forwarded to the embassy or consulate in XXX on MM/DD/YYYY…” Once you hear this message, immediately go to DHL website at http://track.dhl-usa.com/TrackByRef.asp?nav=TrackByRef and track your shipment.

For example, if AVR says your shipment date is 06/05/2008, NVC actually called DHL one day before this date to pick up the shipment. So your reference date is 06/04/2008. Then enter EXP 04 JUN 2008A as your reference in the above DHL website. Then scroll down to your consulate link.

To be sure you can try a date range between 06/03/2008 to 06/06/2008 in the date range.

Good Luck

Case complate : August 27th 2008 , Interview date will on Oct 29th 2008

Package forwarded to Local embassy : Sept 11th 2008

Package received : Sept 15th 2008

Receive interview mail : Sept 30, 2008

Medical check : Oct 1st 2008 passed

Vaccination : Oct 1st 2008 , OK got 2 shots

New Interview date : Oct 21st 2008 VISA APPROVED AND ISSUED

POE at Phoenix : NOV 28th smooth

Receive Welcome letter and SSN : Dec 17th 2008

Green card received : Dec 22th 2008

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline

Hi Cyber,

Congratulation.

check this of DHL tracking

Listen to NVC AVR message, it will clearly say “Your case is completed and forwarded to the embassy or consulate in XXX on MM/DD/YYYY…” Once you hear this message, immediately go to DHL website at http://track.dhl-usa.com/TrackByRef.asp?nav=TrackByRef and track your shipment.

For example, if AVR says your shipment date is 06/05/2008, NVC actually called DHL one day before this date to pick up the shipment. So your reference date is 06/04/2008. Then enter EXP 04 JUN 2008A as your reference in the above DHL website. Then scroll down to your consulate link.

To be sure you can try a date range between 06/03/2008 to 06/06/2008 in the date range.

Good Luck

and then , check with your local embassy .

Case complate : August 27th 2008 , Interview date will on Oct 29th 2008

Package forwarded to Local embassy : Sept 11th 2008

Package received : Sept 15th 2008

Receive interview mail : Sept 30, 2008

Medical check : Oct 1st 2008 passed

Vaccination : Oct 1st 2008 , OK got 2 shots

New Interview date : Oct 21st 2008 VISA APPROVED AND ISSUED

POE at Phoenix : NOV 28th smooth

Receive Welcome letter and SSN : Dec 17th 2008

Green card received : Dec 22th 2008

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.