spookyturtle

If a resume was required to be a presidential candidate

79 posts in this topic

What if chosing the President was handled like filling an executive position in the corporate world? And the job was advertised and the hopeful candidates had to submit a resume first to be considered. Obama wouldn't even get an interview. McCain would. So would Biden. Palin wouldn't. Hmmm........

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Come on, let's have a bit of Obama bashing to even things out. Where is your sense of fairness?

you're new here, aren't you? there's a lot of bds in vj.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

George W. Bush wouldn't have either.

Wups.

George Bush isnt running toolbox! :devil:

Edited by ={Rogue}=

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Wups.

You're right. George Bush couldn't manage a ham sandwich, let alone a country ;)

I know I'm right! Thanks for noticing.

Wups.

However, he did make it as President with less experience than Obama has. :)

And demonstrably less charisma.

Oh yeah, that Charisma is definately a great qualifier. :bonk:

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Wups.

You're right. George Bush couldn't manage a ham sandwich, let alone a country ;)

I know I'm right! Thanks for noticing.

Wups.

However, he did make it as President with less experience than Obama has. :)

And demonstrably less charisma.

Laugh all you want - its not the most important qualifier of course, but people generally don't get very far in life if they are introverted shut-ins, and especially in politics you can't really be effective if are unable to articulate your ideas to the voters.

What was Bush's qualifier?

He had better advertising people.