rupa

September AOS filers

3,794 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congrats Nao! good job! you'll soon have it!

FaustineJason -- you better go! that's how mess up they are! I sent them the RFE I have already submitted along with my AOS package and called them about it but told me instead to follow what they are asking for.

time1300---What did that date say and do you count your 90 days from that date?

Count your 90 days starting that day because that is the receipt day. I count mine same thing.

When I check my status online, mine says:

Current Status: Case received and pending.

Start bugging them and you might want to schedule infopass like Nao --that works huh!

Congrats to all and more to come pls...

Happy Holidays!

Vida Taylor

Edited by blukiss24

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
OMG!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!! :star::star::star:

I was just checking my e-mail account to see whether I got an e-mail from my mom or not, then I ,instead, found a magic e-mail from CRIS!!!!!! :star:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahoooooooooooooooo!!!!

That's the best news i've heard all week! Congratulations!!!

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

love0038.gif

For Immigration Timeline, click here.

big wheel keep on turnin * proud mary keep on burnin * and we're rollin * rollin

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
Congrats Nao! good job! you'll soon have it!

FaustineJason -- you better go! that's how mess up they are! I sent them the RFE I have already submitted along with my AOS package and called them about it but told me instead to follow what they are asking for.

time1300---What did that date say and do you count your 90 days from that date?

Count your 90 days starting that day because that is the receipt day. I count mine same thing.

Start bugging them and you might want to schedule infopass like Nao --that works huh!

Congrats to all and more to come pls...

Happy Holidays!

Vida Taylor

hello vida,

Well on my NOA's that I received, there are 2 dates on them as you are aware, one is the received date and one is the receipt date. Well the received date on the NOA is september 19 and the receipt date is september 29.

And like I mentioned when i check my status online, it states that "On september 29 we received your file for I765.........................."

So I was trying to see if everyone is counting their 90 days from the date it shows online or the one on the NOA

OMG!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!! :star::star::star:

I was just checking my e-mail account to see whether I got an e-mail from my mom or not, then I ,instead, found a magic e-mail from CRIS!!!!!! :star:

Congrats Nao :dance:

I am happy for all new approvals,

I think the USCIS has forgotten about me.... :crying:

I am past my 90 days, and also passed my 60 days after RFE, and still no touches. :wacko:

I put in a service request last friday, and still have not heard anything. :angry:

And the USCIS offices are all closed thursday and friday this week :blink:

God Jul!!!

08.09.08 Wedding

09.13.08 AOS package sent

09.16.08 AOS package received

09.18.08 NOA1 for I-485 and 1-765

09.26.08 NOA Biometric appointment

10.03.08 RFE

10.21.08 RFE received, case processing resumed

10.22.08 Biometric taken

01.26.09 I-765 approved (online)

02.05.09 Received EAD card

03.24.09 I-485 Interview. APPROVED :)

04.02.09 Received Green Card.

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be.

Douglas Adams

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
hey NAO,

I have a question, you know before the email, when you would check your status on line, it would say something like "we have received your application on _________________________ (date).............. right?

What did that date say and do you count your 90 days from that date?

On September 29, 2008, we received this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Is that the date everyone counts their 90days from...............

Anyone else can answer this question too please..........

They havent touched mine yet too since they got my Application (EAD,AP).

I sent mine on Sept 8 and i am over 90 days now. I will just wait until Holidays and will make an INFOPASS too.

Yes the counting starts on the day they received your application.

K1

01-21-08 mailed I-129F

05-20-08 Medical

06-10-08 Interview - PASSED :D

06-18-08 Visa in hand

06-26-08 PRISM CFO Seminar

06-27-08 US

07-21-08 Wedding

AOS

09-06-08 Mailed AOS

09-29-08 Biometrics

10-06-08 SSN Card received

11-10-08 State ID

01-02-09 EAD Card received

02-25-09 I-485 approved

03-06-09 Conditional Green Card

ROC

01-20-11 Mailed I-751

01-28-11 NOA1 (1 year extension letter)

01-24-11 Biometrics

06-17-11 I-751 approved

06-22-11 Permanent Residency Card

NATURALIZATION

06-23-12 Mailed N-400

08-06-12 Early Biometrics

10-26-12 Interview (Fresno)

11-08-12 Oath Taking

I-130 MOM

11-13-12 Sent in I-130

11-20-12 NOA1

11-20-12 Check Cashed

I just returned from my local Social Security office to apply for my SSN. Was a breeze. I was 2nd in line through the door at 9am - got called at 9.05 and I walked out at 9.15. All they wanted to see was my work permit and UK passport. Evidently I was already in the system because the guy said that everything had been verified and I should be receiving the card in about 7-10 days. I was then given a receipt and I was done!

I sincerely hope that the rest of the September filers get their EADs & APs with haste. I'm not sure why people who filed near the beginning of the month are still waiting, and yet I filed near the end and I have mine now (not that I'm complaining). Considering that they are all processed out of MSC, inconsistency is an understatement!

I probably won't be on here again until after Christmas. Got a busy few days with the family these week (I wonder why ;-)). So I wish all you guys greetings from where I come from.

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

Gaz.

Edited by gazarama

My AOS Timeline

• 09/27/2008 - I-485/I-765 mailed to Chicago Lockbox
  • 09/30/2008 - Package received
  • 10/02/2008 - NOAs mailed out
  • 10/03/2008 - Check cashed
  • 10/06/2008 - Both applications appear online
  • 10/07/2008 - NOAs received
  • 10/17/2008 - I-765 touched
  • 10/18/2008 - Biometrics Appointment received
  • 10/31/2008 - I-485 touched
  • 11/03/2008 - I-485 touched
  • 11/04/2008 - Biometrics Appointment
  • 11/06/2008 - I-485/I-765 touched
  • 12/09/2008 - EAD Card Production ordered
  • 12/10/2008 - I-765 touched
  • 12/15/2008 - EAD Card Production ordered
  • 12/16/2008 - I-765 touched
  • 12/17/2008 - I-765 Approval Notice sent
  • 12/18/2008 - I-765 touched
  • 12/20/2008 - EAD received
  • 12/23/2008 - Applied for SSN
  • 01/03/2009 - SSN received
  • 01/15/2009 - I-485 touched
  • 01/16/2009 - I-485 touched
  • 01/21/2009 - Start work again after 8 years away
  • 01/26/2009 - I-485 touched
  • 02/02/2009 - Received AOS interview letter (March 17th)
  • 03/17/2009 - AOS Interview - Approved!!!
  • 03/20/2009 - GC Card Production ordered
  • 03/30/2009 - GC Card received in the mail. Good for the next 10 years!
    AOS Complete

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
hey NAO,

I have a question, you know before the email, when you would check your status on line, it would say something like "we have received your application on _________________________ (date).............. right?

On September 29, 2008, we received this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Hi time1300.

I wish you could go to an infopass...But, yes, safety is the most important thing. :star:

While waiting, you can keep calling. If there is still a snow storm after 90 days, I may just e-mail an ombudsman, explaining the situation.

Anyway, the date on your online account is "not" the date you count 90 days from.

You count days from the application received date on the actual NOA1 letter. There are two dates on NOA1 and the one you use to count 90 days is the received date. You also have to exclude the days it took for you to respond RFE if you received a RFE.

Thanks for your support and good luck :thumbs:

Nao

Past History

10/09/2007: Sent out I-129F

07/31/2008: K1 visa issued

08/05/2008: U.S. entry as a K1 visa holder

09/03/2008: Wedding at the City Hall:)

AOS timeline

09/18/2008: Sent out AOS/EAD/AP via Fedex

09/22/2008: Application received

09/26/2008: Application received Date on NOA1

10/16/2008: Biometrics appointment

10/17/2008: Touch

12/08/2008: Filed a Service Request for EAD (more than 75 days since petition received.)

12/22/2008: Infopass Appointment (Day 91 since EAD application filed)

12/22/2008: EAD approved (card production ordered/Day 91)

12/31/2008: AP received in mail :)

01/02/2009: EAD received in mail :)

01/09/2009: AOS interview letter received in mail :)

02/20/2009: Interview :) => Approved!!!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
hey NAO,

I sent mine on Sept 8 and i am over 90 days now. I will just wait until Holidays and will make an INFOPASS too.

yes i know the 90 days starts from when they received my application. But as I mentioned, when i check the status online it says on september 29 they received my application but on my NOA the received date is september 19. I wanted to see if everyone else is the same way or it is just my application.

When you check your status online and they state when they received your application, does it resemble the same date as when they received your application on the NOA you received. Because there are two dates on the NOA. One is received and one is receipt. So which one does it correspond with the date online?

hey NAO,

Hi time1300.

I wish you could go to an infopass...But, yes, safety is the most important thing. :star:

While waiting, you can keep calling. If there is still a snow storm after 90 days, I may just e-mail an ombudsman, explaining the situation.

Anyway, the date on your online account is "not" the date you count 90 days from.

You count days from the application received date on the actual NOA1 letter. There are two dates on NOA1 and the one you use to count 90 days is the received date. You also have to exclude the days it took for you to respond RFE if you received a RFE.

Nao

Thanks NAO,

in that case my application is almost 100 days now and I have had no RFE and I have called in for 2 service requests............................I want the EAD so bad

hey NAO,

yes i know the 90 days starts from when they received my application. But as I mentioned, when i check the status online it says on september 29 they received my application but on my NOA the received date is september 19. I wanted to see if everyone else is the same way or it is just my application.

When you check your status online and they state when they received your application, does it resemble the same date as when they received your application on the NOA you received. Because there are two dates on the NOA. One is received and one is receipt. So which one does it correspond with the date online?

hey NAO,

Hi time1300.

Nao

Thanks NAO,

in that case my application is almost 100 days now and I have had no RFE and I have called in for 2 service requests............................I want the EAD so bad

Same here. I want my EAD ASAP.

N-400

1/18 Documents sent to Texas

1/23 - NOA received

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline

Thanks time1300, blukiss24, AlHayatZween, Enhjørningen and all the members of the Sept. family :star:

If you are still waiting for an EAD approval and can go to an infopass, I really recommend you to do so. :star:

I was searching a little more on that topic and found some informations...

One lawyers website recommends to go to an infopass instead of calling because the telephone representatives works for a company which is contracted by USCIS. That is why there is such inconsistency in what they tell you and they do not have full access to out info. I am not sure if this is true, but it sounded credible.

Then, on the ombudsman's letter to USCIS, which was issued last Sept. or Oct., he/she warned USCIS to process EAD within 90-day time frame. As a response, USCIS wrote the ombudsman that they will try to process EAD pending over 90 days within 4 hours when an applicant shows up to an infopass appointment.

:star:

I wish you all the best luck. :thumbs:

Thanks again for your continuous support. (F)

Nao

Edited by Nao

Past History

10/09/2007: Sent out I-129F

07/31/2008: K1 visa issued

08/05/2008: U.S. entry as a K1 visa holder

09/03/2008: Wedding at the City Hall:)

AOS timeline

09/18/2008: Sent out AOS/EAD/AP via Fedex

09/22/2008: Application received

09/26/2008: Application received Date on NOA1

10/16/2008: Biometrics appointment

10/17/2008: Touch

12/08/2008: Filed a Service Request for EAD (more than 75 days since petition received.)

12/22/2008: Infopass Appointment (Day 91 since EAD application filed)

12/22/2008: EAD approved (card production ordered/Day 91)

12/31/2008: AP received in mail :)

01/02/2009: EAD received in mail :)

01/09/2009: AOS interview letter received in mail :)

02/20/2009: Interview :) => Approved!!!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
I just returned from my local Social Security office to apply for my SSN. Was a breeze. I was 2nd in line through the door at 9am - got called at 9.05 and I walked out at 9.15. All they wanted to see was my work permit and UK passport. Evidently I was already in the system because the guy said that everything had been verified and I should be receiving the card in about 7-10 days. I was then given a receipt and I was done!

I sincerely hope that the rest of the September filers get their EADs & APs with haste. I'm not sure why people who filed near the beginning of the month are still waiting, and yet I filed near the end and I have mine now (not that I'm complaining). Considering that they are all processed out of MSC, inconsistency is an understatement!

I probably won't be on here again until after Christmas. Got a busy few days with the family these week (I wonder why ;-)). So I wish all you guys greetings from where I come from.

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

Gaz.

Just went to the SS office early this morning..they called me the same time I got the number. There's not a lot of people there. However, the name that I have on their system is still my maiden name but the lady who processed it was very helpful and she said everything will be ok. Then she just gave me the receipt that says wait within 4 weeks . And if we don't get it within the time frame, just go back to the office and look for her.

Her name is Ruby in Campbell office. Very nice lady.

I hope that all of those who did not get their EAD yet will be able to get theirs too!!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!1

Adjustment of Status

Date Filed : 2008-09-21

NOA Date : 2008-09-24

RFE(s) : 2008-10-14

Bio. Appt. : 2008-10-17

AOS Transfer** : Online status was not updated

Interview Date : March 11, 2009

Approval / Denial Date :

Approved :

Got I551 Stamp :

Greencard Received:

Comments : NOA for initial interview was sent January 29, 2009 and received February 5, 2009

Employment Authorization Document

CIS Office : San Jose CA

Filing Method : Mail

Filing Instance : First

Date Filed : 2008-09-21

NOA Date : 2008-09-24

Bio. Appt. : 2008-10-17

Approved Date : 2008-12-05

Date Card Received : 2008-12-12

SSN

Date Filed: 2008-12-23

Date Received: 2009-01-19

State ID:

Date Filed: 2009-02-19

tt2519349fltt.gif
USERNAME...........SENT...RECVD..NOA/s..BIOM..VSA..RFE...AP....EAD..INTERVW..GC
Mohgli.............08/29..09/03..09/12..10/01..K3.......N/A...11/22..01/29..
Jimmy and Angela...08/30.........09/03..09/25..K3......11/22..11/25..02/10..
AnneLise+Mark
......08/30.........09/18..10/15..K1...
*..12/22....A....
VSfansfans.........08/31..09/02..09/08..10/03..F1....................12/11...A
alexpapa
....09/02..09/03..09/12..09/20..L1.......N/A....N/A...
darbyoshea....
.....09/02..09/04..09/04..09/30..K1...
....N/A...11/03..
FaSa2008...........09/02..09/05..09/09..09/30..K1......12/02..12/02..
Tena...............09/02..09/04..09/12..09/15..F1...
...11/15
....A....
carlosg............09/02.........09/10..10/02..K1
....N/A...11/28
kiwibecka..........09/02.........09/10..09/30..K1........A......A....
rupa...............09/03.........09/08..09/30..K1......11/17..12/02..
satoru.............09/03..09/11..09/15..09/30..
........11/25
..12/01..02/10..
snakenskull........09/03..09/05..09/12..09/26...........N/A...11/20
Ricca711...........09/03..09/04..09/08..09/25..K1.......N/A...11/22..
Tea and Honey......09/04.........09/10..10/06..K1......11/20..11/24..12/09...A
Dr_Evo.............09/04..09/11..09/15..10/07..H1B..
........A....
FromJapan..........09/04................10/06..F1......11/23..11/24
..12/09...P
FaustineJason......09/05..09/08..09/16..
11/20..K1......11/17....A....11/20...P
b_weeks............09/05.........09/16..09/29..K1....................
Patrick and eL.....09/05..09/11..09/18..10/04..K3...*...N/A...12/12..
beazalbob69........09/05.........09/11..10/24..K1....................
EmilyT.............09/06..09/08..09/11..10/01..K1...*..11/28..11/28..
carcar.............09/06.........09/08..10/01..F1...*..11/29..12/05..02/24..
charramal
..........09/06
.........09/15..09/29..K1...
Annie & Tim........09/06.........09/12..10/15..K3.......N/A...12/08..12/09...A
anxiouslywaiting
...09/07.........09/10..10/01..K1...
.A......A....
rwerber............09/08..09/10..09/16..10/03..K1......12/08..12/08..
BabyBlueSusie......09/08..09/10..09/18..10/01..K1...
.A......A....
karvy02............09/08.........09/15..10/08..K1...
11/29..12/08..
jb_vj..............09/08.........09/11..10/02..K1......11/28..11/28..
Stardust72.........09/09..09/10..09/16..10/10..K1...*..11/28..12/03..
hiraku.............09/09..09/11..09/15..10/04..F1...
......12/08..
Tim and Glyn.......09/09..09/11..09/15..10/08..K1...
...12/09
..12/10..
savethispatient....09/09..09/11..09/15..10/10..L1B..*..11/29....A....12/10...P
Awakening_1........09/10..09/12..10/01..10/29..K1...*..12/16..12/16..
slapointe..........09/10..09/12..09/16..09/30..O1...
.A.....N/A...
ANJING.............09/10.........09/22..10/10..K1...
.A......A....
Aaralyn............09/10..09/12..09/16..10/09..K1......12/04..12/06..
gray...............09/10.........09/12..10/07..K1...*...N/A.....A....
Victoria.Blake.....09/10.........09/17..10/14..K1...*................
Norman and Dijani..09/11..09/13..09/22..10/14..K1......12/15..12/19..
Maeve..............09/12..09/13..09/20..10/14..K1...*..12/06.........
Beautiful_years....09/12..09/15..09/23..10/15..K1...
...12/12
..12/15..
cutie_fishball.....09/13..09/15..09/18..10/15..H1B..
.A......A....
02/13..
enno4eva
...........09/13
..09/15..09/18..11/26.......
Enhjørningen.......09/13..09/16..09/18..10/22..K1...*...N/A..........
chrismatt84........09/15..09/16..09/23..10/15..F1......12/05..12/07..
cejf...............09/15..09/19..09/19..10/14..K1.......
N/A...12/10..
malianqueen........09/15..09/16..09/24..10/15..F1...
*..12/14..12/14..
LGU@JP.............09/15..09/16..09/24..10/16..K1...
N/A...12/08..

Slightly Bonkers
...09/15
.........09/22..10/17..K1...
...12/13
..12/15..

jlogajan...........09/16..09/18..09/25..10/16..K1......12/12..12/15..
Mark&Jo............09/17.........09/28..10/16..K1...
Precious...........09/17..09/18..09/22..10/16..K1...
N/A...12/13..
Madhuandnatalia....09/17.........09/25.........K1.......
EmilyandEric.......09/17..09/19..09/23..10/18..F1.......N/A...12/11..

Olibecca1..........09/17..09/19..09/22..10/17..K3
N/A...12/10..01/06..

Nao................09/18..09/22..09/26..10/16..K1...............A....
time1300...........09/18..09/19..10/03..10/17..
.............02/10..
THAWAI.............09/18.........09/22..10/15..K3......12/19..12/19..02/13..
Saffyre............09/19.........09/29..10/17..K1...............A....
chabo..............09/19..09/22..09/25..10/17..K3...
N/A..........01/13..
Dutti..............09/19.........09/25..10/22..K1...
*..12/09
dAlip..............09/19..09/23..09/30..10/21..K3.......
N/A..........01/26..
Iulia..............09/19..09/21..09/25..10/17..F1........A......A....

trawal
.............09/19..09/22..09/29..10/18.......*................
michellemilitza....09/20..09/22..09/30..10/21..K1...*..12/15..12/15..
AlHayatzween.......09/20..09/22..09/25..10/18..K1.......
gladys.............09/21
.........09/24..10/17..K1...*...N/A...12/12..
psiprez
............09/22
..09/25..09/29..10/16..K1...
...12/12
..12/14..
jerzboi............09/22.........09/30..10/23..K1...
N/A....N/A...
debbylyn...........09/23..09/25..09/29..10/21..K1...
...12/12
..12/12..
Jamie76............09/23.........10/03..10/16..K1...
...12/08
..12/15..
Nagishkaw..........09/23..09/24..10/06..10/23..K1...
...12/12
..12/12..
mamada.............09/23..10/02..10/07.........K1...
...12/15
angelike31.........09/23.........09/30..10/17..F1....................02/02..
Nani...............09/24..09/29..10/02..10/28..K1...*...N/A...12/15..

dadiss
.............09/24.........09/30..10/23..K3..
N/A.....A....

Adriana Watson.....09/25.........09/30..10/18..K1..**................
~Laura and Nick~...09/26..09/29..10/06..10/31..K1
*..12/
20..12/22..
LynnandAhmed.......09/26..09/28..10/06..10/25..K1...
...12/15
..12/22..01/26..
nazman.............09/26.........10/07..10/25..K1.......
.A...........
Gel................09/26..09/30..10/06..10/29..K1......12/09..12/13..
BH45...............09/27..09/29..10/04..10/28..K1...*..12/22..12/06..
vicmo..............09/27
..09/28..10/03..10/25..H1B..
N/A....N/A...
justagirl24........09/27
..09/29..10/06..10/25..F1...
.A......A....
gazarama...........09/27..09/30..10/07..11/04..
N/A...12/20..

aomary
.............09/27..10/02..10/06.........J1...
...12/12
....A....

envy_me............09/29..09/30..10/06..10/25..K1......12/11..12/13..
blukiss24..........09/29..09/30..10/07..10/28..K1...
*...N/A..........
mellowgeorge.......09/29..10/02..10/09..
.......F1.......
N/A..........
j.kevs.............09/29..10/01..10/09..11/05..K1.......N/A...12/15..
lucie&damon........09/30..10/03..10/07..10/29..K1........A...........

- case at CSC..

- case at MSC/NBC..
- case at local office..

- A = approved..

- P = pending approval..
- N/A = no application submitted..

- last update : LynnandAhmed..

--------------------------------------------------------------
party0011.gifparty0011.gifparty0011.gifparty0011.gifgood luck everyone! party0011.gifparty0011.gifparty0011.gifparty0011.gif

1425910izim62l1ib.gif

"i don't know much about love but i know that i love him.."

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

Hi Envy,

Could you update me for my AP? I got my precious in the mail yesterday. :star: Thanks so much for your great chart and beautiful cheerleaders!

Congratulations Nao, I'm sure it was your appointment that did it too. I'm so happy for you.

Happy holidays everyone.

Kiwibecka

Filed: Other Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

i got another USCIS e-mail this morning:

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On December 23, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

but then earlier last week I got this:

Application Type: I765 , APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On December 18, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

so are EAD cards ordered before we get approved??? that's so strange as I think it should work the other way around....

H-1 Process:

10/01/2007 Activated my 3 year H-1b visa

AOS Process:

08/06/2008 Appointment with civil surgeon, blood-work

08/08/2008 Getting married!

08/15/2008 Additional vaccination and chest x-ray taken as per I-693

09/13/2008 AOS packet mailed out to USCIS in Chicago

09/15/2008 AOS packet received by USCIS in Chicago

09/18/2008 NOA for AOS, EAD, and AP issued

09/19/2008 $1010 for I-485 cashed

09/22/2008 $355 for I-130 cashed

09/26/2008 NOA for Biometrics Appointment scheduled for 10/15/2008 in Boston USCIS

10/15/2008 Fingerprinting and photo taken for Biometrics in Boston USCIS

10/16/2008 AOS and EAD touched

12/16/2008 AP I-131 Application for USCIS travel document approval notice sent

12/18/2008 EAD I765 Application for Employment Authorization card production ordered

12/22/2008 I-797C, Notice of Action received for request for applicant to appear for initial interview for I-485

12/23/2008 EAD I765 Application for Employment Authorization approval notice sent

12/23/2008 AP I-131 Application for USCIS travel document received in the mail

12/26/2008 EAD I765 Application for Employment Authorization document received in the mail

02/13/2009 AOS interview at Boston USCIS office. Approved.

02/27/2009 Green Card received in the mail!!!!

Removal of Conditions:

01/16/11 I-751 mailed to VSC

01/21/11 I-751 received at VSC

01/23/11 Cheque Cashed

01/27/11 NOA1

03/01/11 Biometric appointment

06/17/11 Received Approval Notice in the email

06/22/2001 - Received Approval Notice in the mail (Receipt dated 06/16/2011)

02/23/2009 Green Card received in the mail via USPS priority

tt2519349fltt.gif
USERNAME...........SENT...RECVD..NOA/s..BIOM..VSA..RFE...AP....EAD..INTERVW..GC
Mohgli.............08/29..09/03..09/12..10/01..K3.......N/A...11/22..01/29..
Jimmy and Angela...08/30.........09/03..09/25..K3......11/22..11/25..02/10..
AnneLise+Mark
......08/30.........09/18..10/15..K1...
*..12/22....A....
VSfansfans.........08/31..09/02..09/08..10/03..F1....................12/11...A
alexpapa
....09/02..09/03..09/12..09/20..L1.......N/A....N/A...
darbyoshea....
.....09/02..09/04..09/04..09/30..K1...
....N/A...11/03..
FaSa2008...........09/02..09/05..09/09..09/30..K1......12/02..12/02..
Tena...............09/02..09/04..09/12..09/15..F1...
...11/15
....A....
carlosg............09/02.........09/10..10/02..K1
....N/A...11/28
kiwibecka..........09/02.........09/10..09/30..K1......12/22....A....
rupa...............09/03.........09/08..09/30..K1......11/17..12/02..
satoru.............09/03..09/11..09/15..09/30..
........11/25
..12/01..02/10..
snakenskull........09/03..09/05..09/12..09/26...........N/A...11/20
Ricca711...........09/03..09/04..09/08..09/25..K1.......N/A...11/22..
Tea and Honey......09/04.........09/10..10/06..K1......11/20..11/24..12/09...A
Dr_Evo.............09/04..09/11..09/15..10/07..H1B..
........A....
FromJapan..........09/04................10/06..F1......11/23..11/24
..12/09...P
FaustineJason......09/05..09/08..09/16..
11/20..K1......11/17....A....11/20...P
b_weeks............09/05.........09/16..09/29..K1....................
Patrick and eL.....09/05..09/11..09/18..10/04..K3...*...N/A...12/12..
beazalbob69........09/05.........09/11..10/24..K1....................
EmilyT.............09/06..09/08..09/11..10/01..K1...*..11/28..11/28..
carcar.............09/06.........09/08..10/01..F1...*..11/29..12/05..02/24..
charramal
..........09/06
.........09/15..09/29..K1...
Annie & Tim........09/06.........09/12..10/15..K3.......N/A...12/08..12/09...A
anxiouslywaiting
...09/07.........09/10..10/01..K1...
.A......A....
rwerber............09/08..09/10..09/16..10/03..K1......12/08..12/08..
BabyBlueSusie......09/08..09/10..09/18..10/01..K1...
.A......A....
karvy02............09/08.........09/15..10/08..K1...
11/29..12/08..
jb_vj..............09/08.........09/11..10/02..K1......11/28..11/28..
Stardust72.........09/09..09/10..09/16..10/10..K1...*..11/28..12/03..
hiraku.............09/09..09/11..09/15..10/04..F1...
......12/08..
Tim and Glyn.......09/09..09/11..09/15..10/08..K1...
...12/09
..12/10..
savethispatient....09/09..09/11..09/15..10/10..L1B..*..11/29....A....12/10...P
Awakening_1........09/10..09/12..10/01..10/29..K1...*..12/16..12/16..
slapointe..........09/10..09/12..09/16..09/30..O1...
.A.....N/A...
ANJING.............09/10.........09/22..10/10..K1...
.A......A....
Aaralyn............09/10..09/12..09/16..10/09..K1......12/04..12/06..
gray...............09/10.........09/12..10/07..K1...*...N/A.....A....
Victoria.Blake.....09/10.........09/17..10/14..K1...*................
Norman and Dijani..09/11..09/13..09/22..10/14..K1......12/15..12/19..
Maeve..............09/12..09/13..09/20..10/14..K1...*..12/06.........
Beautiful_years....09/12..09/15..09/23..10/15..K1...
...12/12
..12/15..
cutie_fishball.....09/13..09/15..09/18..10/15..H1B..
.A......A....
02/13..
enno4eva
...........09/13
..09/15..09/18..11/26.......
Enhjørningen.......09/13..09/16..09/18..10/22..K1...*...N/A..........
chrismatt84........09/15..09/16..09/23..10/15..F1......12/05..12/07..
cejf...............09/15..09/19..09/19..10/14..K1.......
N/A...12/10..
malianqueen........09/15..09/16..09/24..10/15..F1...
*..12/14..12/14..
LGU@JP.............09/15..09/16..09/24..10/16..K1...
N/A...12/08..

Slightly Bonkers
...09/15
.........09/22..10/17..K1...
...12/13
..12/15..

jlogajan...........09/16..09/18..09/25..10/16..K1......12/12..12/15..
Mark&Jo............09/17.........09/28..10/16..K1...
Precious...........09/17..09/18..09/22..10/16..K1...
N/A...12/13..
Madhuandnatalia....09/17.........09/25.........K1.......
EmilyandEric.......09/17..09/19..09/23..10/18..F1.......N/A...12/11..

Olibecca1..........09/17..09/19..09/22..10/17..K3
N/A...12/10..01/06..

Nao................09/18..09/22..09/26..10/16..K1...............A....
time1300...........09/18..09/19..10/03..10/17..
.............02/10..
THAWAI.............09/18.........09/22..10/15..K3......12/19..12/19..02/13..
Saffyre............09/19.........09/29..10/17..K1...............A....
chabo..............09/19..09/22..09/25..10/17..K3...
N/A..........01/13..
Dutti..............09/19.........09/25..10/22..K1...
*..12/09
dAlip..............09/19..09/23..09/30..10/21..K3.......
N/A..........01/26..
Iulia..............09/19..09/21..09/25..10/17..F1........A......A....

trawal
.............09/19..09/22..09/29..10/18.......*................
michellemilitza....09/20..09/22..09/30..10/21..K1...*..12/15..12/15..
AlHayatzween.......09/20..09/22..09/25..10/18..K1.......
gladys.............09/21
.........09/24..10/17..K1...*...N/A...12/12..
psiprez
............09/22
..09/25..09/29..10/16..K1...
...12/12
..12/14..
jerzboi............09/22.........09/30..10/23..K1...
N/A....N/A...
debbylyn...........09/23..09/25..09/29..10/21..K1...
...12/12
..12/12..
Jamie76............09/23.........10/03..10/16..K1...
...12/08
..12/15..
Nagishkaw..........09/23..09/24..10/06..10/23..K1...
...12/12
..12/12..
mamada.............09/23..10/02..10/07.........K1...
...12/15
angelike31.........09/23.........09/30..10/17..F1....................02/02..
Nani...............09/24..09/29..10/02..10/28..K1...*...N/A...12/15..

dadiss
.............09/24.........09/30..10/23..K3..
N/A.....A....

Adriana Watson.....09/25.........09/30..10/18..K1..**................
~Laura and Nick~...09/26..09/29..10/06..10/31..K1
*..12/
20..12/22..
LynnandAhmed.......09/26..09/28..10/06..10/25..K1...
...12/15
..12/22..01/26..
nazman.............09/26.........10/07..10/25..K1.......
.A...........
Gel................09/26..09/30..10/06..10/29..K1......12/09..12/13..
BH45...............09/27..09/29..10/04..10/28..K1...*..12/22..12/06..
vicmo..............09/27
..09/28..10/03..10/25..H1B..
N/A....N/A...
justagirl24........09/27
..09/29..10/06..10/25..F1...
.A......A....
gazarama...........09/27..09/30..10/07..11/04..
N/A...12/20..

aomary
.............09/27..10/02..10/06.........J1...
...12/12
....A....

envy_me............09/29..09/30..10/06..10/25..K1......12/11..12/13..
blukiss24..........09/29..09/30..10/07..10/28..K1...
*...N/A..........
mellowgeorge.......09/29..10/02..10/09..
.......F1.......
N/A..........
j.kevs.............09/29..10/01..10/09..11/05..K1.......N/A...12/15..
lucie&damon........09/30..10/03..10/07..10/29..K1........A...........

- case at CSC..

- case at MSC/NBC..
- case at local office..

- A = approved..

- P = pending approval..
- N/A = no application submitted..

- last update : kiwibecka..

party0011.gifparty0011.gifparty0011.gifparty0011.gifgood luck everyone! party0011.gifparty0011.gifparty0011.gifparty0011.gif

1425910izim62l1ib.gif

"i don't know much about love but i know that i love him.."

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.