• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
Was it a good movie?

I wasn't sure if it would be, but it was. It's called "Lucky You" with Eric Bana.

Hmm. I've never seen it. You know, I thought about you this afternoon because I got this call from AT&T saying they were going to be working on our network in the area for the next 10-15 days and that this would be from Mid-8am, with 1-2 hour outages possible. Did you ever get yours fixed?

Edited by julianna

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline
Was it a good movie?

I wasn't sure if it would be, but it was. It's called "Lucky You" with Eric Bana.

Hmm. I've never seen it. You know, I thought about you this afternoon because I got this call from AT&T saying they were going to be working on our network in the area for the next 10-15 days and that this would be from Mid-8am, with 1-2 hour outages possible. Did you ever get yours fixed?

Yeah, it turned out it wasn't AT&T that was the problem. It was the street light behind my apartment building. It wasn't working properly and put out a bunch of electrical interference. I just had the electric company change the light bulb and the internet worked fine after that.

Married: May 28th, 2007

Arrived in the US: December 10th, 2008

Timeline
Yeah, it turned out it wasn't AT&T that was the problem. It was the street light behind my apartment building. It wasn't working properly and put out a bunch of electrical interference. I just had the electric company change the light bulb and the internet worked fine after that.

Oh, good! Now that that is fixed, life must seem a lot better. I know this internet outage at our house is going to be a big deal for Ammar. he is going to miss watching his TV shows online lol.

Timeline

Oh, good! Now that that is fixed, life must seem a lot better. I know this internet outage at our house is going to be a big deal for Ammar. he is going to miss watching his TV shows online lol.

oh, poor guy, I can relate with my VJ withdraws. Daytime posts aren't as fun for me.

Filed: Timeline

Happy Caturday MENA!

{{{S & S and Julianna}}} (F)

I'm online waiting for the babies to wake any time now for their late night bottle! LOL

My father is packing to leave for Mexico ... he is leaving in 30 minutes (driving) to hit the border by dawn so they (him n a friend) can hit up Puerto Penasco (Rocky Point). I wish we were all going!! :crying: But no leaving the US till the green card arrives...GRR, I feel trapped. LOL A beach, fresh seafood, beautiful seaside village, fresh bakery bread each morning, ATV riding, fireworks,.... :crying::crying:

Timeline
Happy Caturday MENA!

I'm online waiting for the babies to wake any time now for their late night bottle! LOL

My father is packing to leave for Mexico ... he is leaving in 30 minutes (driving) to hit the border by dawn so they (him n a friend) can hit up Puerto Penasco (Rocky Point). I wish we were all going!! :crying: But no leaving the US till the green card arrives...GRR, I feel trapped. LOL A beach, fresh seafood, beautiful seaside village, fresh bakery bread each morning, ATV riding, fireworks,.... :crying::crying:

Ahhhh, sorry you are missing the trip. I hope you can go on the next one.

Timeline
oh, poor guy, I can relate with my VJ withdraws. Daytime posts aren't as fun for me.

I think he'll live, he'll be forced to read what I am trying to make him read. Ha! I win.

Insha'allah! I'm sure we will! (just one of those days...feeling weepy for myself) :blush:

Happy Caturday MENA!

Ahhhh, sorry you are missing the trip. I hope you can go on the next one.

Timeline
Happy Caturday MENA!

I want to go to MX. You know, after living so close forever, you would have thought I would have gone even just once. I'm trying to convince Ammar he needs to go to MX and CN while he still has a greencard.

Happy Caturday MENA!

I want to go to MX. You know, after living so close forever, you would have thought I would have gone even just once. I'm trying to convince Ammar he needs to go to MX and CN while he still has a greencard.

Go!! We have been going each year since moving to AZ. Its about 5 hours drive from Phoenix (depending on how heavy your foot is) to the beautiful Sea of Cortez! I adore it. We camp on the beach....buy/set off fireworks (louder the better :devil: )...cook up some fresh seafood...ride the ATV's...its a blast. They have started building condos now (tourist trap begins) but nothing beats camping on the beach! :dance:

Timeline

Camping on the beach sounds like fun. I am not sure i could get Ammar to do it though. He's not a big nature person.

ETA: so if they have a GC, can they jsut pass into MX with it or do they need their passport, etc?

Edited by julianna

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.