131 posts in this topic

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline
We are now the Official MENA Princess Bride Posse. All in favor say, "My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father. Prepare to die!" :rofl:

lol

"My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father. Prepare to die!"

"STOP SAYING THAT!" :rofl:

As you wish. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Filed: Timeline

Okay head count now... All those with 6 fingers on your right hand please stand up!!!

:lol:

We are now the Official MENA Princess Bride Posse. All in favor say, "My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father. Prepare to die!" :rofl:

lol

"My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father. Prepare to die!"

"STOP SAYING THAT!" :rofl:

As you wish. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Filed: Timeline

And all cuz I had to make fun of Staashi and her wub, true wub :lol:

For all those who haven't seen it, you have to go and rent it this weekend!!!!! :dance: You won't be sorry!!

MyFavoritePrincessBrideQuotes.jpg

inigo.jpg

I think that's what Hamza was doing in my book case last night.. Looking for my copy of the Princess Bride book! :P

do-we-have-to-hear-the-kissing-bits.jpg

I vote this as our posse signature : :lol:

funny-pictures-mustached-princess-bride-cat.jpg

We need a Posse Siggy! LOL :devil:

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline

For all those who haven't seen it, you have to go and rent it this weekend!!!!! :dance: You won't be sorry!!

inigo.jpg

:rofl: I can't believe what I started. I'd vote for that kitty as our siggy. :thumbs:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline

MyFavoritePrincessBrideQuotes.jpg

inigo.jpg

I think that's what Hamza was doing in my book case last night.. Looking for my copy of the Princess Bride book! :P

do-we-have-to-hear-the-kissing-bits.jpg

lovin the pics and quotes!

Married: May 28th, 2007

Arrived in the US: December 10th, 2008

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline
I've never heard of that.. But I guess it makes sense.. Hmm.. Well I'm glad to hear that you got it all worked out and that you are back in action !! :thumbs:

I just want to say, in reference to my crazy internet "Beware the lightbulb" if you have DSL!

Apparently it isn't a problem if you have cable because their wires are heavily protected, but phone wires have thin protection leaving them more vulnerable to electrical interference. My next door neighbor had cable so he had no problems. I would have never guessed that if the phone company hadn't suggested checking the nearby street lights. My internet was down for several weeks and it only got better the day the light bulb was changed so I don't think it was a coincidence.

Married: May 28th, 2007

Arrived in the US: December 10th, 2008

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I had to mention my PB Posse.....

Look what I started!!!!!

:whistle:

Wish-upon-a-star-1.jpg

2009-07-11 AOS packet mailed (and supposedly delivered the same day)

2009-07-15 NOA1 for I-485, I-131, I-765 (USCIS rec'd date is 07-12)

2009-08-05 Case transferred to CSC

2009-08-12 no biometrics yet.......called on 30 day mark to report no biometrics, a service inquiry has been made on the case.....

2009-08-25 - received Biometrics appointment letter!

2009-08-27 I-131 (AP) approved

2009-09-15 Biometrics appointment

2009-09-15 EAD Card production ordered!

2009-09-23 EAD Card received

2009-10-06 GC approved/card production ordered

2009-10-13 GC received in the mail!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.