gaffer

question for mox

38 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Hey everyone first I want to say that korat is a troublemaker and needs to stop harasing people. Get a life!!!!!

Ok so mox i wanted to ask u a question..........i read all your old posts and seems like your nadia was in kazan. I am writing with a woman from kazan right now and I wanted to hear your experiences. How did u start talking to her and what did she say? How come it didn't work out? Are u still talking to her? Anyway i just wanted to ask u because the girl I am writing is form kazzan too and maybe i can learn something. thx!!!!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
Ok so mox i wanted to ask u a question..........i read all your old posts and seems like your nadia was in kazan. I am writing with a woman from kazan right now and I wanted to hear your experiences. How did u start talking to her and what did she say? How come it didn't work out? Are u still talking to her? Anyway i just wanted to ask u because the girl I am writing is form kazzan too and maybe i can learn something. thx!!!!
It's because the wimmin in Kazan are all crazy. I've met a lot of them (my wife's friends and associates - my wife is from Kazan).

Just kidding - all the women I met there were really nice.

Good luck!

AKDiver

PEOPLE: READ THE APPLICATION FORM INSTRUCTIONS!!!! They have a lot of good information in them! Most of the questions I see on VJ are clearly addressed by the form instructions. Give them a read!! If you are unable to understand the form instructions, I highly recommend hiring someone who does to help you with the process. Our process, from K-1 to Citizenship and U.S. Passport is completed. Good luck with your process.

It's awful bold of a brand nooobie to post a new thread featuring such a generic question about a specific thing to a specific member in a public forum without so much as a "hi, I'm XXXXX from XXXXX" replied in another existing thread.

Especially after their opening statement is a disclaimer!

How many names is that now, four? Five, maybe? Stick to posting relevant stuff like links to media on the Georgia/Russia conflict and leave mox alone. I know he's tired of it and takes it with a grain of salt but the rest of us are beginning to tire as well and we're still looking for our lost shaker of salt.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

It's awful bold of a brand nooobie to post a new thread featuring such a generic question about a specific thing to a specific member in a public forum without so much as a "hi, I'm XXXXX from XXXXX" replied in another existing thread.

Especially after their opening statement is a disclaimer!

How many names is that now, four? Five, maybe? Stick to posting relevant stuff like links to media on the Georgia/Russia conflict and leave mox alone. I know he's tired of it and takes it with a grain of salt but the rest of us are beginning to tire as well and we're still looking for our lost shaker of salt.

Names with empty profiles seem to be the key.

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Timeline

hey i am NOT korat........why would I say get life if i was korat? u can check my ip address if u dont believe me. why dont you guys get a life and let mox answer the questions. i just dont want get scammed and i think mox story will help me and other people not to get scammed. hey mox dont listen to these guys pls share ur story.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
hey i am NOT korat........why would I say get life if i was korat? u can check my ip address if u dont believe me. why dont you guys get a life and let mox answer the questions. i just dont want get scammed and i think mox story will help me and other people not to get scammed. hey mox dont listen to these guys pls share ur story.

look everybody here loves mox........if u feel u might be getting scammed then u should prolly move on but plz do not bother mox as he has had enough

Timeline
i didnt say i got scammed i said i DO NOT WANT to get scammed and since mox got scammed i think he could help a lot of us by telling what he learned...........why dont you let mox speak for himself??

seems if he wanted to speak to u he would so why dont u just go away

i didnt say i got scammed i said i DO NOT WANT to get scammed and since mox got scammed i think he could help a lot of us by telling what he learned...........why dont you let mox speak for himself??

seems if he wanted to speak to u he would so why dont u just go away

also if u have questions try to pim him if he wants to answer u he will but no need to pull all this out to make pain for him again

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

Why dont you pm him, if he chooses to he will answer you. Even if you are not who you say you are.

Here is my story. I've lived problem free life, payed my taxes. One day I decided to marry this girl. But to do so would require her to come to US of A, and so it started. My problem free live turned in to free problems from USCIS! Sure things turned to unsure, certain dates turned to aproximation within months. All logical thinking was out the door, as I filed my papers withing famous Vermont Centre!

I-130 Received

12-12-07

I-130 Approved

8-28-2008

NVC

Date Package Received By NVC : 09-05-08

-- Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 09-11-08

-- Pay I-864 Bill :09-11-08

-- Receive I-864 Package :09-15-08

-- Return I-864 Package :09-16-08

-- Return Completed DS-3032 :09-11-08

-- Receive IV Bill :09-17-2008

-- Pay IV Bill :09-17-2008

-- Receive Instruction Package :09-17-08

-- Case Completed at NVC :10-16-08

Date Package Left From NVC :10-31-08

Date Received By Consulate :11-05-08

Date Rec Instructions (Pkt 3) :11-05-08

Date Complete Instructions (Pkt 3) :11-05-08

Date Rec Appointment Letter (Pkt 4):11-25-08

Interview Date (IR-1/CR-1 Visa):12/08/08

Date IR-1/CR-1 Visa Received :12-11-08

Date of US Entry :12-17-08

Timeline

i tried to send a personal message but i got error "This member has chosen not to be contactable by the board Messenger" and why do you say i am not who i say i am? i didnt say i was anyone. hey i am just writing to kazzan woman and since mox got scammed by kazzan woman i just want to get some info and make sure it dont happen to me. why do u think he wont want to help fellow vjer???

Timeline
i tried to send a personal message but i got error "This member has chosen not to be contactable by the board Messenger" and why do you say i am not who i say i am? i didnt say i was anyone. hey i am just writing to kazzan woman and since mox got scammed by kazzan woman i just want to get some info and make sure it dont happen to me. why do u think he wont want to help fellow vjer???

then i guess u got ur answer he dont wanna talk to u or he would......as far as helping another vj he has helped many of us but at least we have the respect not to try to bring up painful memories its called respect for a family member..........

Step off buddy.

You are wasting your time.

Grow up and move the H*LL ON!

Let's Keep the Song Going!!!

CANADA.GIFUS1.GIF

~Laura and Nicholas~

IMG_1315.jpg

Met online November 2005 playing City of Heroes

First met in Canada, Sept 22, 2006 <3

September 2006 to March 2008, 11 visits, 5 in Canada, 6 in NJ

Officially Engaged December 24th, 2007!!!

Moved to the U.S. to be with my baby on July 19th, 2008 on a K1 visa!!!!

***10 year green card in hand as of 2/2/2012, loving and living life***

Hmmm maybe we should move back to Canada! lol smile.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.