filirican

what do u do when u get bored??

386 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

seriously tho...why is this thread not locked for NUMEROUS TOS violations...and why isnt hannyperez suspended for her countless violations of TOS?

maybe just being an organizer doesn mean crapola

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
I thought I had made it pretty clear that the original comment was made in good fun. Instead of HannyPerez stating "that isn't part of my cultural belief system thanks but no thanks" I get informed of her husbands anatomy and a rather downright meanspirited assumption that I am not happy with my sex life and that Europeans and Americans women are sexually inadequet. Hanny Perez, I feel no need to justify the state of my sex life to you...what goes on between my husband whether good or bad is between us.

I just wanted to make things fun, and I had absolutely no sinister intentions. I admit if this was someone who I wasn't as familiar with the culture I would have held back. However, I have filipina friends, including my best friend who is filipina and has been trained in sex therapy. Therefore I likely incorrectly assumed that most other filipina women were more sexually experimental than I had previously thought.

I personally feel like an apology is owed to me from HannyPerez for her rude comments about her perception of my sex life. I never even remotely made a dig at her yet she decided to hit below the belt. However, I'm not holding my breathe on that one.

thats what you got because you generalized people :rofl: so happened hanny aint using those stuff u mentioned lol so take the consequences how she reacted :devil:

Yes, the consequences of seeing someone act like a complete mental patient over something that was trivial is indeed rewarding :D

i got so excited i had to reach for my vibrator

:rofl::wow:

i was talking about you...

i know! :rofl:

Love is an unexpected thing...and when it arrives grab it with all ur heart....it may pass u jsut once.......

1_217966694l.jpg

11.20.07 : mailed I130

01.23.08 : NOA1

04.21.08 : mailed I129F

04.22.08 : NOA1

05.14.08 : NOA2 both for I 130 and I 129F

06.26.08 : medical exam 2nd day PASSED!!

07.09.08 : interview day! PASSED! PINK SLIP!

07.15.08 : visa on hand!!!

08.01.08 : POE SFO (home with my papi!)

Timeline
All this brouhaha over a comment that should have just been ignored... tsk tsk tsk..

:whistle:

Love is an unexpected thing...and when it arrives grab it with all ur heart....it may pass u jsut once.......

1_217966694l.jpg

Timeline
seriously tho...why is this thread not locked for NUMEROUS TOS violations...and why isnt hannyperez suspended for her countless violations of TOS?

because this thread had made a better day for most of the people who posted here..and if u read closely..i wasn't the one who made this a controversy... :star:

1_217966694l.jpg

All this brouhaha over a comment that should have just been ignored... tsk tsk tsk..

i'm certain that had the shoe been on the other foot, i.e. that particular comment directed at people from pi, we'd have had a raging horde in here..........

what comment would that be?

oh so many to pick from:

post #26

post #28

post #96

post #121

post #158

i'm sure you'll find more. :thumbs:

wow. you actually remembered the post #s.. hehe

i don't think i have the patience to go through the threads again..

Naturalization

Sent N-400 Application....................................... Dec  5 2016

NOA1.................................................................. Dec 13 2016

Biometrics @ St Louis  ...................................... Jan 11 2017

Received Interview Letter .................................. Jun 10 2017 

Interview Scheduled in Chicago, IL ................... Jul 11 2017

Oath Ceremony in Peoria, IL .............................. Sep 20 2017

Filed: Timeline

i'm certain that had the shoe been on the other foot, i.e. that particular comment directed at people from pi, we'd have had a raging horde in here..........

what comment would that be?

oh so many to pick from:

post #26

post #28

post #96

post #121

post #158

i'm sure you'll find more. :thumbs:

yes many from both sides charles...incase you didn't notice. we did have a "raging horde" in here

7yqZWFL.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

because this thread had made a better day for most of the people who posted here..and if u read closely..i wasn't the one who made this a controversy... :star:

so you say so :whistle:

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Filed: Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Post #28.

If it is not controversy....I don't know what it is.

I-130

Jun 28 2004 : Received at NSC

Oct 25 2004 : Transferred to CSC

Oct 29 2004 : Received at CSC

Nov 8 2004 : Received response from CSC that my file is being requested & review will be done

Nov 10 2004 : Email & online status Approved

Nov 15 2004 : NOA 2 in mail

Dec 16 2004 : NVC assigns case number

Dec 20 2004 : NVC sent DS 3032 to beneficiary, copy of DS 3032 & I-864 fee bill to petitioner

Jan 3 2005 : Petitioner received copy of DS 3032 and I-864 fee bill. Post-marked Dec 23rd.

Jan 11 2005 : Beneficiary received DS 3032 in Indonesia

Jan 31 2005 : Sent DS 3032 to NVC

Feb 8, 2005 : NVC received DS 3032

Feb 21, 2005 : IV fee generated

Feb 25, 2005 : Sent I-864 fee bill

Feb 28, 2005 : I-864 fee bill delivered to St Louis

Mar 3, 2005 : IV fee bill received

Mar 7, 2005 : Sent IV fee bill

Mar 9, 2005 : IV fee bill delivered to St Louis

Mar 28, 2005 : I-864 fee credited against case.

April 6, 2005 : Received I-864 package

April 7, 2005 : Immigrant Visa fee credited against case.

April 11, 2005 : DS 230 is generated

Aug 12, 2005 : I-864 & DS 230 received by NVC

Sep 14, 2005 : RFE on I-864

Nov 3, 2005 : Checklist response received at NVC

Nov 25, 2005 : Case completion

Dec 9, 2005 : Police Cert requested from the Netherlands

Jan 12 2006 : Interview success - Approved !!

Jan 19 2006 : Visa & brown envelope picked up

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
check your BP :rofl:

What is a BP? In my world, you're either talking about a tenant's break point or British Petrol.

Get thee behind me, vibrator!

(Oh dear, that sounds even raunchier than I intended.)

I physically laughed out loud at that one.

I thought I had made it pretty clear that the original comment was made in good fun. Instead of HannyPerez stating "that isn't part of my cultural belief system thanks but no thanks" I get informed of her husbands anatomy and a rather downright meanspirited assumption that I am not happy with my sex life and that Europeans and Americans women are sexually inadequet. Hanny Perez, I feel no need to justify the state of my sex life to you...what goes on between my husband whether good or bad is between us.

I just wanted to make things fun, and I had absolutely no sinister intentions. I admit if this was someone who I wasn't as familiar with the culture I would have held back. However, I have filipina friends, including my best friend who is filipina and has been trained in sex therapy. Therefore I likely incorrectly assumed that most other filipina women were more sexually experimental than I had previously thought.

I personally feel like an apology is owed to me from HannyPerez for her rude comments about her perception of my sex life. I never even remotely made a dig at her yet she decided to hit below the belt. However, I'm not holding my breathe on that one.

i don't owe u an apology for making my thread more controversial...but thank u for making everyone happy here and forget about being bored even just for a day! :star:

Good thing I wasn't holding my breath...I'd be blue at this point.

exaclty!! ;) so take out that vibrator better than waiting for something that will never happen! :P

Ok I'm done playing nice with you and trying to talk to you in a reasonable way. You seem to prefer to lodge abuse in my direction despite my explanation...well if you can't take the heat you better get out of the kitchen little girl.

For someone who seems to have it in me, I'd like to say "Judge Not Lest Ye Be Judged! Let He Who is Without Sin Cast the First Stone."

I noticed that you have a nice big picture of you and your hubby on your signature... a large, poorly done photo shop montage. Just to tell everyone just how in LOVE you are. Interesting... someone who says they are so happy and so secure with their marriage feels the need to have to plaster it in public. Seems like that old bible verse is ringing something true here...

yeah, that's how i made my escape. i jumped on the john deere and outran them.

Were you using ginger?

:-) I know I'm from Nebraska and all, but the whole tractor thing has me scratching my head.

wtf-picard.jpg

Timeline

Post #28.

If it is not controversy....I don't know what it is.

:blink::whistle:

1_217966694l.jpg

Filed: Country: Indonesia
Timeline
Oh my god! Why do I have to go out right now, right when it's kicking off again? :angry:

There is always tomorrow

I-130

Jun 28 2004 : Received at NSC

Oct 25 2004 : Transferred to CSC

Oct 29 2004 : Received at CSC

Nov 8 2004 : Received response from CSC that my file is being requested & review will be done

Nov 10 2004 : Email & online status Approved

Nov 15 2004 : NOA 2 in mail

Dec 16 2004 : NVC assigns case number

Dec 20 2004 : NVC sent DS 3032 to beneficiary, copy of DS 3032 & I-864 fee bill to petitioner

Jan 3 2005 : Petitioner received copy of DS 3032 and I-864 fee bill. Post-marked Dec 23rd.

Jan 11 2005 : Beneficiary received DS 3032 in Indonesia

Jan 31 2005 : Sent DS 3032 to NVC

Feb 8, 2005 : NVC received DS 3032

Feb 21, 2005 : IV fee generated

Feb 25, 2005 : Sent I-864 fee bill

Feb 28, 2005 : I-864 fee bill delivered to St Louis

Mar 3, 2005 : IV fee bill received

Mar 7, 2005 : Sent IV fee bill

Mar 9, 2005 : IV fee bill delivered to St Louis

Mar 28, 2005 : I-864 fee credited against case.

April 6, 2005 : Received I-864 package

April 7, 2005 : Immigrant Visa fee credited against case.

April 11, 2005 : DS 230 is generated

Aug 12, 2005 : I-864 & DS 230 received by NVC

Sep 14, 2005 : RFE on I-864

Nov 3, 2005 : Checklist response received at NVC

Nov 25, 2005 : Case completion

Dec 9, 2005 : Police Cert requested from the Netherlands

Jan 12 2006 : Interview success - Approved !!

Jan 19 2006 : Visa & brown envelope picked up

now i fully understand why most american guys would rather marry a Filipina or asian women....just by a simple boredom, european or american women would rather use a vibrator to satisfy their needs. no wonder divorce is legal in America... :P

you're right hanny.. you didn't start any controversy.. especially not with this comment.

NOT

Naturalization

Sent N-400 Application....................................... Dec  5 2016

NOA1.................................................................. Dec 13 2016

Biometrics @ St Louis  ...................................... Jan 11 2017

Received Interview Letter .................................. Jun 10 2017 

Interview Scheduled in Chicago, IL ................... Jul 11 2017

Oath Ceremony in Peoria, IL .............................. Sep 20 2017

Timeline
check your BP :rofl:

What is a BP? In my world, you're either talking about a tenant's break point or British Petrol.

Get thee behind me, vibrator!

(Oh dear, that sounds even raunchier than I intended.)

I physically laughed out loud at that one.

i don't owe u an apology for making my thread more controversial...but thank u for making everyone happy here and forget about being bored even just for a day! :star:

Good thing I wasn't holding my breath...I'd be blue at this point.

exaclty!! ;) so take out that vibrator better than waiting for something that will never happen! :P

Ok I'm done playing nice with you and trying to talk to you in a reasonable way. You seem to prefer to lodge abuse in my direction despite my explanation...well if you can't take the heat you better get out of the kitchen little girl.

For someone who seems to have it in me, I'd like to say "Judge Not Lest Ye Be Judged! Let He Who is Without Sin Cast the First Stone."

I noticed that you have a nice big picture of you and your hubby on your signature... a large, poorly done photo shop montage. Just to tell everyone just how in LOVE you are. Interesting... someone who says they are so happy and so secure with their marriage feels the need to have to plaster it in public. Seems like that old bible verse is ringing something true here...

yeah, that's how i made my escape. i jumped on the john deere and outran them.

Were you using ginger?

:-) I know I'm from Nebraska and all, but the whole tractor thing has me scratching my head.

YEAH RIGHT! THANK U FOR BEING NICE!! :P

COPY GRANDMA! ;) DON'T WORRY NOW I NOW WHY U NEED A VIBRATOR! :rofl:

1_217966694l.jpg