7 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

alright here's the question, I mailed my Choice of agent form and paid the Affidavit of support fee, the NVC has generated Visa fee bill on auguest 12th, i'm yet to recieve it... I tried calling NVC but the "operators" are busy helping other members, what should I do? I also see that some of the fees are paid online by some members, how do i do that?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

It takes time for NVC to send you hardcopy of documents 2-4 weeks or longer. You can pay online by calling NVC and asking them for the invoice number or IIN#. Once you receive that you will need to go to the link post below and select the fee and paid using your routing and account numbers. You cannot pay with credit cards.

https://ceac.state.gov/CTRAC/Invoice/signon.aspx

Good luck.

USCIS Journey

03/15/08 Sent I-130

03/17/08 I-130 received (USPS) (Priority Date)

06/28/08 Received NOA2 hardcopy: NO RFE FROM USCIS:101 days

NVC Journey

07/01/08 NVC case# assigned

08/14/08 CASE COMPLETE: NO RFE FROM NVC:44 days

09/15/08 Interview date assigned

Embassy Journey

10/01/08 Case at embassy

10/08/08 Document verification and got interviewed (Approved)

10/09/08 Pick up visa (original interview date)

10/18/08 P.O.E ~ Seattle

Removing Conditions

07/23/2010 Mail off I-751(USCIS received on 07/26 via usps)

07/26/2010 NOA1 date (notice received 8/2/2010)

07/28/2010 Check cashed

08/20/2010 Biometrics appt.(notice received 8/7/2010)

08/20,21,23 touched

10/22/2010 Approved NO RFE(2 months and 3 weeks from filing date)

Citizenship

10/7/11 N-400 Submitted

10/13/11 NOA date

10/20/11 appt letter sent for biometrics

11/9/11 Biometrics appt

11/11/11 Email of interview scheduling received

11/14/11 Interview scheduled and mail sent

11/21/11 Interview letter received

12/19/11 Interview date

12/19/11 passed interview and oath Finally a citizen(2 months 1 week and 5 days from sending N-400)

1heyejjs23.png

Filed: Other Country: Japan
Timeline
alright here's the question, I mailed my Choice of agent form and paid the Affidavit of support fee, the NVC has generated Visa fee bill on auguest 12th, i'm yet to recieve it... I tried calling NVC but the "operators" are busy helping other members, what should I do? I also see that some of the fees are paid online by some members, how do i do that?

The operators won't take your call because you haven't entered your timeline on VisaJourney.

Seriously, please input it. It helps ALL of us.

1. Since you know your NVC number, you can use the automated system to get an update on your case.

2. Keep trying, you will eventually get through to an operator. Many people suggest calling early morning.

Good luck...and please add your timeline.

LingChe NVC Guide

Using this guide may allow you to fly through NVC in as little as 11 days.

visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/LingChe_NVC_ShortCut

--------------------

Our Visa Journey

2006-11-01: Met online through common interest in music - NOT Dating Service

2007-01-28: Met in person in Paris

2007-10-02: Married in Tokyo

2008-07-05: I-130 Sent

2008-08-13: NOA2 I-130

2008-10-02: Case Complete at NVC

2008-11-04: Interview - CR-1 Visa APPROVED

2008-12-11: POE - Chicago

2009-01-12: GC and Welcome Letter

2010-09-01: Preparing I-751 Removal of Conditions

2011-03-22: Card Production Ordered

2011-03-30 10 Year Card Received DONE FOR 10 YEARS

Standard Disclaimer (may not be valid in Iowa or Kentucky, please check your local laws): Any information given should not be considered legal advice,

and is based on personal experience or personal knowledge. Sometimes there might not be any information at all in my posts. Sometimes it might just

be humor or chit-chat, or nonsense. Deal with it. If you can read this...you're too close. Step away from the LingLing

YES WE DID!

And it appears to have made very little difference.

.png

The operators won't take your call because you haven't entered your timeline on VisaJourney.

1. Since you know your NVC number, you can use the automated system to get an update on your case.

2. Keep trying, you will eventually get through to an operator. Many people suggest calling early morning.

Thank you Happy, and Thank you "lingling" for smartness... I see you're in the same shoes as me, you don't know what to do yourself so stop making smart comments to others, My timeline had nothing to do with my questions...maybe I don't feel like adding my timeline? again thank you Happyinlove...

Filed: Other Country: Japan
Timeline

Thank you Happy, and Thank you "lingling" for smartness... I see you're in the same shoes as me, you don't know what to do yourself so stop making smart comments to others, My timeline had nothing to do with my questions...maybe I don't feel like adding my timeline? again thank you Happyinlove...

When you get beyond your hostility and anger, you'll see that even though I joked about your timeline, I did sincerely try to assist you.

To think that someone is in the same shoes as you, or that someone in the same shoes as you can not be helpful, is naive at best.

So if you expect this community to help you, then you should also contribute to this community. Keeping an updated timeline is one of the most important things

to many of us. It let's us have a realistic view of what's going on within this horrible system.

Again, you can chose to be selfish, hostile, and only TAKE from this community... or you can chose to accept and to give help within this community.

Either way, I only wish you the best of luck on your journey.

LingChe NVC Guide

Using this guide may allow you to fly through NVC in as little as 11 days.

visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/LingChe_NVC_ShortCut

--------------------

Our Visa Journey

2006-11-01: Met online through common interest in music - NOT Dating Service

2007-01-28: Met in person in Paris

2007-10-02: Married in Tokyo

2008-07-05: I-130 Sent

2008-08-13: NOA2 I-130

2008-10-02: Case Complete at NVC

2008-11-04: Interview - CR-1 Visa APPROVED

2008-12-11: POE - Chicago

2009-01-12: GC and Welcome Letter

2010-09-01: Preparing I-751 Removal of Conditions

2011-03-22: Card Production Ordered

2011-03-30 10 Year Card Received DONE FOR 10 YEARS

Standard Disclaimer (may not be valid in Iowa or Kentucky, please check your local laws): Any information given should not be considered legal advice,

and is based on personal experience or personal knowledge. Sometimes there might not be any information at all in my posts. Sometimes it might just

be humor or chit-chat, or nonsense. Deal with it. If you can read this...you're too close. Step away from the LingLing

YES WE DID!

And it appears to have made very little difference.

.png

When you get beyond your hostility and anger, you'll see that even though I joked about your timeline, I did sincerely try to assist you.

To think that someone is in the same shoes as you, or that someone in the same shoes as you can not be helpful, is naive at best.

So if you expect this community to help you, then you should also contribute to this community. Keeping an updated timeline is one of the most important things

to many of us. It let's us have a realistic view of what's going on within this horrible system.

Again, you can chose to be selfish, hostile, and only TAKE from this community... or you can chose to accept and to give help within this community.

Either way, I only wish you the best of luck on your journey.

I gave my dates of what was going on... you actually didn't care to look, I can tell how much you have on your hands, to be here and post 20 posts a day. saying i'm angry? you sound miserable....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Call them in the evening.

Could you please fill up you timeline. That will help everyone on VJ.

05-26-2008 Marriage

06-23-2008 Leaving my baby

07-29-2008 I-130 to Chicago lock box

07-30-2008 CSC received I-130

08-01-2008 NOA1

08-05-2008 Touched

11-25-2008 NOA2.

NVC journey begins

12-01-2008 NVC received

12-05-2008 NVC sent visa fee

12-23-2008 NVC received visa fee

12-dd-2008 AOS package received

12-dd-2008 AOS package sent to NVC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.