Sweetgirl

Change of Adress on the Driver's license anyone knows?....

7 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

HI! I would like to ask if anyone knows about that if i should change the adress information in my driver's license as we have just moved to a new adress. Is it really necessary to change an adress on it ,or if i wont change it for a while would it be considered as illegal action? Can i hold the old adress information on my driver's license for 6 month at least or do i need to get a new driver;s license?

Thank you.

in fla you are supposed to do it within 6 weeks but it's easy to do...you can do it online

Thank you for your reply,but could you clarify this for me please. What website should i go at for to change the adress on the driver;s license? Also if i change the adress to i have to obtain a new license ,should i go to DMW again?

Thank you.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

well it depends on your state. What state are you in?

Also LOVE your cat - is it an Exotci shorthair? I have one too! All white :) She's sleeping by the door.

Finally finished with immigration in 2012!

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Not quite sure what the laws are where you're from, but in Idaho you have to notify the dmv about your new address within 60 days. I've done that, but then never had my license updated until I needed a new one. It never seemed to be a problem, if they pull the info on your license electronically then it pops up with the new address in their system. But like I said, Idaho, no idea for other states. I'd call the dmv to be sure.

Visa Approved 7-20-06

NOA 1 for AOS and EAD 11-07-06

Recieved NOAs in mail 11-10-06

Touched 11-13-06 AOS and EAD

RFE Recieved 11-17-06

RFE mailed 11-21-06

Biometrics 11-27-06

Touched 12-7-06 AOS recieved RFE

Touched 12-9-06 AOS

Touched 12-11-06 AOS

Transfered to CSC 12-12-06

Recieved at CSC 12-14-06

Touched 12-15-06 AOS

Touched 12-16-06 AOS

Touched 12-18-06 AOS

Touched 12-19-06 AOS

Touched 12-29-06 AOS

Touched 12-31-06 AOS

Touched 1-5-07 EAD

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

has to be changed within a certain period of time in most states i know of. you'll have to check with your dmv people.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

has to be changed within a certain period of time in most states i know of. you'll have to check with your dmv people.

Thank you for your information guys! I appreciate that.

Thank you for your information guys! I appreciate that.

Yes and thats a pursian kitten isn't she cute ha?...

Sincerely.