Señorita Tessa

Does age matter...?

20 posts in this topic

If the CO were to read the deceased wifes death certificate, the last name would be the same and the country of birth.

Then there's the whole "How did you meet?" issue as well as with most high fraud countries, the required supplimental family information form. China's is quite extensive. What kind of family information needs to be provided in the PI?

Yo pushbrk!

Not much information in regards to family is required in PI.

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
If the CO were to read the deceased wifes death certificate, the last name would be the same and the country of birth.

Then there's the whole "How did you meet?" issue as well as with most high fraud countries, the required supplimental family information form. China's is quite extensive. What kind of family information needs to be provided in the PI?

Yo pushbrk!

Hi there,

Gentlemen, let me just introduce myself to you. I am the subject at bar in this thread and I'll just want to relay a little family info here. My deceased wife, her sister (my fiancee) and myself are all from the same locality in the Philippines. That means that I have known my fiancee for quite a while now, although my then wife and I migrated to the U.S. 35 years ago. Furthermore, I reckon a widower marrying his sister-in-law is very common in the Philippines; my dad is an example of that ... he married my mom after his first wife (my mom's sister) died. I hope that this scenario can clear up the CO's mind ... :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Yo pushbrk!

Hi there,

Gentlemen, let me just introduce myself to you. I am the subject at bar in this thread and I'll just want to relay a little family info here. My deceased wife, her sister (my fiancee) and myself are all from the same locality in the Philippines. That means that I have known my fiancee for quite a while now, although my then wife and I migrated to the U.S. 35 years ago. Furthermore, I reckon a widower marrying his sister-in-law is very common in the Philippines; my dad is an example of that ... he married my mom after his first wife (my mom's sister) died. I hope that this scenario can clear up the CO's mind ... :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Thank you for your input and clarification.

Different cultures have different practices, beliefs, rituals, etc. etc. etc....I neither condemn nor condone, but I do commend you for speaking up.

I hope that you find all the happiness that you deserve.

Edited by stevi1123

Consulate : London, United Kingdom

Spent month in Africa 06/2007

Spent month in UK 02/2008

I-129F Sent : 03-05

I-129F NOA1 : 03-07

I-129 NOA1 Hard Copy: 03-15

Touched: 03-11

Touched: 03-13

Touched: 03-14

Touched: 07-22.

I-129F NOA2 :07-22

Touched: 07-23

I-129 NOA2 Hard Copy:07-28

NVC Received : 07-28

NVC Left : 07-30

Consulate Received : 08-06

Packet 3 Received : 08-15

Packet 3 Sent : 09-04 and 10-2

Packet 4 Received : 10-6

Interview Date : 10-16

Comment: Issued blue slip at interview to get Police Certs AGAIN :-(

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Pretty much the same, you had posted while I was typing, but even the I-129f would have the same information on it. No doubt though how they met.

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

Pretty much the same, you had posted while I was typing, but even the I-129f would have the same information on it. No doubt though how they met.

Right. All this was in response to an assertion it's none of the CO's business. It is. It will be considered. In and of itself it's no problem.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.