babybunny

CALLING ALL GOING THOUGH ISLAMABAD PAKISTAN- OFF TOPIC

1,982 posts in this topic

always glad to hear from my suisters..thanks sister shon for up-dating this link...peace and goodness and mjo :dance::dance::dance::dance: for this week..brother dean

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Cindy I am glad you are finally hearing something positive maybe he will get the letter this week and you can get your plans firmed up for his arrival and wedding. Nice to hear some positive news instead of run around.

Mary

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Hey Omid...I am posting for you here because there is something going on with the email system...I can't open your emails at all and I did not want to risk sending any back...

My fiance's case went through processing in Pak after the check was done in Washington...at least thats what they told me when I kept calling them...have you called ISL?

You can add me also even though my husband is going through Abu Dhabi........Shon, I am in the same boat as u.......Barbara told me to kit with the consulate in abu dhabi b/c they are the ones who can give me a better time frame.....no idea what that means.........

UPdated list.... If anyone need me to make changes let me know....

ALi. you are added....:)

~~~~~~~~~ ISL CHEERLEADING LIST~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this list is everyone active, inactive and waiting to be active on this thread. its our encouragement list. its a simple no frills list.. ok..its away of tracking those on AR and those waiting to be reunited. those that are Reunited. and those expecting babies!!!

if you see errors let me know. if you want to be added –deleted- updates etc.. or maybe even a special message attached to your name just let me know.!!!!! Also your name may apprear more than once.

Sometimes you may have 2 interviews pending or you may have something else in the mix. Its ok!!

Please everyone - it takes each one of you to keep the list and this thread alive!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ISL cheerleading List. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New sisters and brothers welcome!!!

Sheila

AR

Cindishah

Shonjaved

Omid

Mary

Sheila

Laney

alikalamazoo - I am sorry please forgive me :(

Waiting for interviews!!!!

Julieanne

Psoft

Unsure list…unsure of your status. Please inform me so I can update you !!!

Freenie

Pending home comings

Jenny

Jess

reunited

Us & pakistan

US1416

Dood wala

In other Exciting news!!!!

Sadia .. is expecting!!!!!!!!

Filed: Timeline

New updates for ZR. Nizzy, Junaid, Cindishah!!!!

if there are anymore changes please let me know!!!

everyone hang in there ok!!!

~~~~~~~~~ ISL CHEERLEADING LIST~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this list is everyone active, inactive and waiting to be active on this thread. its our encouragement list. its a simple no frills list.. ok..its away of tracking those on AR and those waiting to be reunited. those that are Reunited. and those expecting babies!!!

if you see errors let me know. if you want to be added –deleted- updates etc.. or maybe even a special message attached to your name just let me know.!!!!! Also your name may apprear more than once.

Sometimes you may have 2 interviews pending or you may have something else in the mix. Its ok!!

Please everyone - it takes each one of you to keep the list and this thread alive!!!

ISL cheerleading List.

New sisters and brothers welcome!!!

Sheila

AR

Shonjaved

Omid

Mary

Sheila

Laney

Zr071004

Waiting for interviews!!!!

Julieanne

Psoft

Shonjaved

Waiting visa in hand

Cindishah – congrats !!!!! you rock!!!!!

Unsure list…unsure of your status. Please inform me so I can update you !!!

Freenie

Pending home comings

Jenny

Jess

reunited

Us & pakistan

US1416

Dood wala

Junaid

Nizzy

In other Exciting news!!!!

Sadia .. is expecting!!!!!!!!

shon.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Afghanistan
Timeline
Hey Omid...I am posting for you here because there is something going on with the email system...I can't open your emails at all and I did not want to risk sending any back...

My fiance's case went through processing in Pak after the check was done in Washington...at least thats what they told me when I kept calling them...have you called ISL?

Thanks Nizzy... I don't know know what the deal with my case is... I'm going to call the embassy tonight and see if I can find out something of substance insha'Allah... but given what Mary said I'm not holding my breath for much... :(

K-1 Timeline

04-29-05 - NOA1

07-29-05 - NOA2

01-06-06 - Interview - Admin Processing

04-13-06 - Day 97 since interview - Full set of prints taken at embassy - 3 sec checks requested from DOS

07-07-06 - Cable sent back to ISL

07-20-06 - ISL sending "call-in" letter w/ some add'l docs req'd

07-25-06 - Visa issued (15 months after filing including 199 days of AP/AR)

08-03-06 - POE at LAX

08-26-06 - Married

09-02-06 - Social Security Card Arrives

AOS/EAD Timeline

09-29-06 - AOS & EAD off to Chicago via USPS

10-01-06 - Rec'd 9:13 pm // signed for by R. Mercado

10-05-06 - NOA on AOS & EAD (w/ no middle name)

10-06-06 - Checks Cashed

10-11-06 - Inquiry sent through USCIS to add middle name

10-15-06 - touched

10-24-06 - Biometrics Appt.

12-14-06 - Interview - "Approved" Pending FBI Check

01-10-07 - EAD touched

01-13-07 - EAD approved per CRIS email

01-15-07 - EAD touched

01-18-07 - EAD notice mailed out per CRIS email

01-20-07 - EAD rec'd in the mail

01-23-07 - EAD touched again (???)

05-18-07 - AOS touched - email sent saying "interview conducted - case under active review"

06-07-07 - AOS touched and paper rec'd from USCIS stating conditional status granted on 6-6-07

06-11-07 - Welcome to America letter rec'd by mail

*** File for removal of conditions in Spring '09

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Afghanistan
Timeline
Omid..

do you know if the case is at DOS or Embassy?

if you are not sure. ask the DOS.. if they "have received a cable from Embassy" . maybe they will look to see.. if they did

find out WHEN!

As of Friday when I called DOS, DOS said ISL hadn't requested any clearances from Washington and that it was at the embassy. I'm going to call ISL tonight - any advice?

K-1 Timeline

04-29-05 - NOA1

07-29-05 - NOA2

01-06-06 - Interview - Admin Processing

04-13-06 - Day 97 since interview - Full set of prints taken at embassy - 3 sec checks requested from DOS

07-07-06 - Cable sent back to ISL

07-20-06 - ISL sending "call-in" letter w/ some add'l docs req'd

07-25-06 - Visa issued (15 months after filing including 199 days of AP/AR)

08-03-06 - POE at LAX

08-26-06 - Married

09-02-06 - Social Security Card Arrives

AOS/EAD Timeline

09-29-06 - AOS & EAD off to Chicago via USPS

10-01-06 - Rec'd 9:13 pm // signed for by R. Mercado

10-05-06 - NOA on AOS & EAD (w/ no middle name)

10-06-06 - Checks Cashed

10-11-06 - Inquiry sent through USCIS to add middle name

10-15-06 - touched

10-24-06 - Biometrics Appt.

12-14-06 - Interview - "Approved" Pending FBI Check

01-10-07 - EAD touched

01-13-07 - EAD approved per CRIS email

01-15-07 - EAD touched

01-18-07 - EAD notice mailed out per CRIS email

01-20-07 - EAD rec'd in the mail

01-23-07 - EAD touched again (???)

05-18-07 - AOS touched - email sent saying "interview conducted - case under active review"

06-07-07 - AOS touched and paper rec'd from USCIS stating conditional status granted on 6-6-07

06-11-07 - Welcome to America letter rec'd by mail

*** File for removal of conditions in Spring '09

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Omid,

I am wishing you luck but what your are saying is what I was told it was not at DOS but at Islamabad and then we had the field investigation. I think they withhold information to keep from tipping you if you have investigation in background to happen. We were also told not to call the embassy since they were not going to tell us anything until after our 45 business days pass. It will be Feb 15th for us. This was from the CO and the field investigator. If you get any information please post it here. I know I will make my weekly call to DOS and see if any updates this week too. Good luck.

Mary

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Omid..

if you are not sure. ask the DOS.. if they "have received a cable from Embassy" . maybe they will look to see.. if they did

find out WHEN!

As of Friday when I called DOS, DOS said ISL hadn't requested any clearances from Washington and that it was at the embassy. I'm going to call ISL tonight - any advice?

yes.. Demand to speak with "AMERICAN " only. you have to get past rhastim and some PK lady.

keep demanding. say this " I need to speak to an american and I need help " its blunt

and it sounds urgent. keep demanding until you get to the CO. the best time to talk to CO is

after 2 am. good luck !

hey. yall

this is the LAST week of the month and start of the 1st week of FEB.

this is roughly when the DOS and Embassy does their dayum REVIEW MEETING. so I will wish everyone good luck with their cases. and those on AR or waiting for visa issueance or case movement.

this is YOUR week ..good luck

in other words..

Alikalamazoo.

Omid

Mary

Sheila

Laney

your case could very well make it to DOS.

good luck!!!!

Mary ...your case could go to embassy...

Zr071004 .... your case could go to DOS. again good luck!!!!

shon.gif

Omid..

find out WHEN!

yes.. Demand to speak with "AMERICAN " only. you have to get past rhastim and some PK lady.

keep demanding. say this " I need to speak to an american and I need help " its blunt

and it sounds urgent. keep demanding until you get to the CO. the best time to talk to CO is

after 2 am. good luck !

hey. yall Shon , I called the DOS today and she said it is still pending, what ever that means

this is the LAST week of the month and start of the 1st week of FEB.

this is roughly when the DOS and Embassy does their dayum REVIEW MEETING. so I will wish everyone good luck with their cases. and those on AR or waiting for visa issueance or case movement.

this is YOUR week ..good luck

in other words..

Alikalamazoo.

Omid

Mary

Sheila

Laney

your case could very well make it to DOS.

good luck!!!!

Mary ...your case could go to embassy...

Zr071004 .... your case could go to DOS. again good luck!!!!

I dont know how to reply the right way in this new way of VJ and still pretty new at it anyway, But I wanted to let you know Shon that the DOS is still saying its still pending. Whats that mean? :unsure:

sheila..

I cant rember honey .. but I think your case is still in the hands of the embassy.

if that is true. this week they have the Visa review meeting there.

once they all agree - then your case could make it to the DOS.

hang in there ok!!!- we pray this is a good week for you..

shon.gif